NARS Chihuahua

Filtered by hair type : Other
NARS Chihuahua
Chihuahua Nars Lipgloss Chihuahua Chihuahua Chihuahua

4.5

I can't believe no reviews in almost a year!! Well this is the most awesome gloss. It is MLBB! I have Turkish delight, O, dolce vita, Angelika, Chelsea girls, supervixen, a mini Hot Sand & this! I <3 NARS!! This is a milky fluid rose guava & has no BS, no sparklies, glitter, shimmer or other gimmicks that normally are the bells & whistle hallmarks of most lipglosses. This is impressive! It's just perf really it is, in an imperfect world. Winning!!

on 1/7/2015 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous! Perfect! I was looking to replace my Bobbi Brown Petal, I loved the color so much, but the tube was getting old and the gloss was too darn sticky. Chihuahua was a very very close color. It is a sheer, warm pink, quite muted. Definitely MLBB shade. Makes my lips look youthful and soft, and is perfect for a neutral look or paired with heavier eye makeup. I think this shade would suit a variety of skin tones. I also like that it is not as sticky as Bobbi Brown glosses. Will for sure repurchase when I run out.

on 3/8/2013 2:50:00 AM

I don't normally wear lipgloss as most have shimmer or glitter. This one is just a gorgeous pink that looks great on its own with a heavier eye make-up. The smell doesn't bother me i don't know why people go on about it.

I was in a wedding recently and the MUA used this on me. The texture was creamy, not sticky, and it had decent staying power. I loved the color but wasn't sure if it was the color of the gloss or the l/s she used underneath it. Took a trip to Sephora a few days later to test it out and the color was gorgeous! Perfect for every day and it looks lovely when paired with my nudey pink lipsticks. It is pretty expensive for a gloss but the color and texture are great, so I will repurchase.

I love this lipgloss, I pair it with NARS 'cruising' lipstick, beautiful combo.

This is my absolute favorite lipgloss. It's the perfect pinky color. I use it for an everyday gloss on it's own, although it also looks good over lipsticks.

I really like the colour range of Nars lip glosses and especially this light pink chihuahua when concealer is applied underneath to give it the proper pink. However for 17 it's far too expensive as the taste is kind of unpleasant and it doesn't really have staying power. I can understand why it gets raved because the colour pigmentation is good strong quality but it's too expensive for being a lip gloss that I have to reapply loads.

LOVE THIS GLOSS! It looks fantastic on its own but it really looks amazing with NARS Dolce Vita lipstick or Rimmel London 1000 Kisses lipliner in "Spice" underneath this gloss.

It's a guava, rose color on it's own. It's not tacky or sticky or goopy or any other adjective that describes crappy lip glosses.

I have to say it's staying power is great and it doesn't dry out my lips at all!

I highly recommend and I will be buying this over and over again.

on 10/9/2010 7:21:00 PM

I got this as a sample from Sephora, and now I wanna buy the full size. I really like it, it's a natural looking berry color with very little shimmer. It's like a "my lips but better" color. I wear it when I'm trying to do a natural look, with a natural eye. Looks very pretty! Very good everyday go to gloss.

Natural salmony color with a hint of pink & coral. No shimmer, a creamy opaque finish. A very beautiful, unique, and flattering color on my lips. This is my bf's favorite lip gloss on me. It's very subtle but still fun. It's a great color for the summertime! The texture is very nice. Not too sticky or goopey and very moisturizing. The pigmentation is phenomenal. The packaging is okay except that if you leave it sideways it starts to leak! Ew! The last power is okay. It smells kinda strange but it doesn't bother me once it's on my lips. I'd rather it not REEK of parfum like some higher end french products. Overall, one of my favorite glosses.