NARS Cosmetics Chihuahua

Filtered by skin type : Combination
NARS Cosmetics Chihuahua
Chihuahua Nars Lipgloss Chihuahua Chihuahua Chihuahua

4.4

A creamy nude lipgloss which is a very natural, subtle, mlbb shade. It is a nice colour and comfortable to wear, however I find that it lacks staying power, only lasting for about two hours before needing to be re-applied, which is not acceptable when paying such a high price for a lipgloss. I do enjoy the colour, but prefer MAC lipglasses due to their staying power. The lipgloss has no noticeable smell or taste. A nice shade, but would not repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I love this shade! It's a "my lips but better" shade for sure. The gloss is very smooth and isn't sticky! It's definitely not liquidy either; it's an in between texture. In my opinion, it's very pigmented, just a muted shade. It has a lovely shine and no glitter which I love! I find that glitter looks childish on me. This is a wonderful lipgloss and I use it very often!

I got this lipgloss while looking for a nude gloss and finding Turkish Delight was too sheer for my pigmented lips. I am NC20 with pink lips and this colour shows up as a very glossy, nude, 'my lips but better' colour. It is not overly stick and has good staying power. It applies easily. It is a very subtle, every day colour, simple and beautiful. The formula is lovely and it does not have a strong scent. A perfect nude for those with more pigmented lips.

Lemme just start off by saying, I LOVE this product. Not sticky, it lasts quite a while on my lips (for a gloss) and the color is beautiful. The color is the perfect nude-pink. It looks really natural, but not so much as to make you look like you are wearing nothing. I was recommended by one of the Sephora sales-people to get this color. It has no glitter, which I really like. Def repurchasing when it runs out. (:

on 9/19/2011 11:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the perfect, MLBB shade. I have tried a couple of other nude NARS lip glosses and Chihuahua is my favorite by far. I don't care much for the smell/taste but the color it leaves on my lips is perfect and wear time is usually a couple of hours.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I also was planning on getting NARS Turkish Delight but looking at swatches I figured I wouldn't be able to pull it off since it was too milky pink for my skin-tone. Chihuahua seemed like the next best option because the colour is pretty much like my natural lip colour but only slightly more peachy. It's a good "nude" on me and I love that this gloss isn't sticky and has no glitter/shimmer! It makes my lips look fuller too.

I was in a wedding recently and the MUA used this on me. The texture was creamy, not sticky, and it had decent staying power. I loved the color but wasn't sure if it was the color of the gloss or the l/s she used underneath it. Took a trip to Sephora a few days later to test it out and the color was gorgeous! Perfect for every day and it looks lovely when paired with my nudey pink lipsticks. It is pretty expensive for a gloss but the color and texture are great, so I will repurchase.

I love this lipgloss, I pair it with NARS 'cruising' lipstick, beautiful combo.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Chihuahua is a great bare pink! In the wand, it looks like an opaque, medium carnation pink. However, on the lips, it's a sweet, subtle shade of sheer pink, not heavily pigmented at all. It's perfect for an understated look on its own or layered over lipstick.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This my fave nude pink gloss. For reference, I'm a NC43 ish skin tone although I do not use MAC foundations. I purchased chihuahua in a set of six mini NARS lip glosses at sephora. I wouldn't have thought this gloss would go well, but it does. It neutralizes my natural lip color into the perfect everyday pink color. Love this shade!