NARS Cosmetics Chihuahua

Chihuahua Nars Lipgloss Chihuahua Chihuahua Chihuahua

4.7

on 10/19/2009 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I was looking for a natural-looking lip gloss that I could use on a daily basis and I must say that I've found it in NARS lip gloss in Chihuahua. I hadn't read any of the reviews prior to purchasing it at Sephora but I see I didn't need to as this product is fantastic! It is such a beautiful color, suitable for all skin tones and enhances my natural medium pink lips. It is long lasting and I can't explain how but it actually works to stop my lips from being chapped which has plagued me all my life. I would definitely recommend this lip gloss to anyone looking for a natural look that they can maintain on a daily basis.

on 3/31/2009 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My very first Nars product.. which I bought the lip gloss. I saw one of my friend who was using the lip gloss and it looked so natural on her. So I went and ask if there's any recommendation for natural lip gloss colour that suits me. They gave me this one. It's very good and natural. The only thing I don't like is the sticky texture which it's hard to find a lip gloss that doesn't do that. Overall I still like it.

on 8/1/2004 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very pretty color! I am thankful for that, because I had every intention of buying it for the silliest reason of all...I have a dog and he's a chihuahua!So I was very happy to see that this is not only a pretty shade, but a very wearable one as well. Chihuahua is a soft, warm pink color...I would call it a nude-pink, although it has no beige in it.Actually, it is a perfect shade of pink - soft and subtle, not at all bright, no shimmer and is neutral enough to work for both warm and cool colorings, as well as light and deep skintones. Very versatile!The texture of Nars glosses is nice - not sticky and with a nice amount of shine.Chihuahua is a great addition to any lipgloss collection and worth the price because it's a color you will definitely get a lot of use out of.Very wearable anytime - not an incredibly unique shade, but definitely one of those that may well become a 'staple' in your stash!

edited to add...just an FYI...the swatch on the Sephora.com website is really not accurate. The actual color of this gloss is not at all a brighter pink as shown there...it is much softer, lighter and warmer. continued >>