Avon Skintrition face primer

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

3.3

Alas, DawnSierra, but it is true, this product is to be discontinued. I still have half of my original bottle, plus one I am holding in abeyance. I like this a great deal -- I tried the much-ballyhooed Olay Regenerist Serum, but came back to Skintrition. FYI, the recommended replacement for Skintrition is a BeComing (Avon) product called TransFirm, which is $35. Still cheaper than the comparable Lauder product, but I am glad I have some Skintrition left!

on 12/29/2002 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I almost never break out but after using this for a couple of weeks, I have an unbelieveable number of whiteheads on my chin, forehead and around my nose. I have normal/combo skin that isn't sensitive and can withstand just about any product. I only hope I can get my skin back to normal within a couple of weeks.

on 1/10/2002 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Very comparable to Estee Lauder's Fruition. Seemed to produce the same results for me! But I didn't see a dramatic change in my skintone or texture as promised by both products. Still a product I'd be willing to give another try.

on 11/14/2001 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

GREAT product!! Does the same thing as Origins A Perfect World but you get almost twice as much in the bottle at about half the cost. Even smells the same. I still like my Origins but I use this sometimes as well when I cant get to the Origins counter.