MAC Amplified Creme - Morange

MAC Amplified Creme - Morange

4.3

My first orangey lipstick. Looks amazing on me, if you believe my friends and fiance. I'd say it's a mix of red and orange. Try it in a MAC store if you can. It won't suit everyone. But then, wear whatever you want. As long as you feel good with this beautiful color, wear it.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used to love this shade! I'm not a fan of bright colors now but this is an awesome product, it stays on for a long time!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I dont think everyone can wear this colour. I personally think it suits dark haired ladies more but thats just my opinion.
I think most people are scared of very bright colour on the lips but I think its all about confidence while wearing it. I love this shade of orange. Its bright & you can get away with wearing very little other makeup with it. I usually go with mascara, maybe an eyeliner, some bronzer on the cheeks & thats it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Oh my goodness I actually love this! When I first bought it I really wasn't sure. I put it on and it was way to bright. I thought it made me look clown-like. I tried to give it away for a long time but no one would take it. They were scared of it. But now I know where I went wrong. I didn't use a lip liner, and I put it straight on without any lip balm. It was going to be a disaster.

Recently I dug it out again, and it worked so well! I exfoliated and moisturised my lips first. Then I put lip liner on and then filled it in with Morange. I then went over my lips with the lipstick a few times. It looked gorgeous. I used bronzer with this rather than pink blush, and let my hair down (it's black and quite thick). And wow! A very sexy but edgy look.

It's definitely worth investing in a good coral lip liner for this. But I have used this with a red lip liner in the past (Cherry by Mac), and this looked good with it. I think using a red lip liner eases the shock from your skin colour to orange lipstick, as there's a red 'meeting point' for the orange and your skin colour to blend together nicer.

Anyway, if you tried this once and thought 'Omg too much', try it again, and it could work out and look great on you...if done the right way.

on 6/14/2016 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Fine

This is one of those rare lipsticks that you put on and your face lights up, your skin color glows and your eye makeup looks fantastic! It is so hard to find a color like that! I even have people in Sephora coming up to me say, "Wow, that's a great lipstick shade!" You bet I'll buy it again!

Love the Mac morange lipstick!!! I receive a lot of compliment whenever I wear this lipstick and people are always asking me what lipstick I'm wearing. This is definitely a summer color. It's not too neon and just pop on your lip. A drawback is this color makes your teeth kinda yellower. Definitely repurchase!

on 9/10/2015 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Oh how I love my morange lipstick, one swipe is enough for that pop on the lips, I pair mine with and red lipliner and it always comes out awesome. The lipstick last for at least 4 hours on me. Great to liven up the face/mood.

I even wear it to work and its super pigmented. Will definitely repurchase.

on 8/26/2015 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This should look ridiculous and I suppose on some people it might but for some bizarre reason it looks great on me and it really shouldn't because I'm pale with pink undertones. It feels creamy on but isn't shiney. It lasts a decent while. It doesn't feather too bad. It's a bold happy pop of color.

on 12/27/2014 10:28:00 PM

I am Asian and fair skinned, and could not resist Mac's Morange lippie! It is so fab! I was afraid the bright orange would make me more yellow, seeing that I have warm undertones, but no. The bright orange color pops and brightens my face. The amplified formula for me is great, does not dry my lips out (though i always use balm or stain before lippie). I am a Morange fan now more than a basic red lippie. :)

on 11/12/2014 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have no idea what I was smoking when I go this. I'm dark skinned i think it looks weird you would definitely need a lip liner.