Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen

Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 SunscreenAmazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 SunscreenTarte Smooth operator was ordered, received this. Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 SunscreenAmazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen

Active Ingredients: 5% Titanium Dioxide , 5% Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Saccharum Offcinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Root Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tretrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Boron Nitride, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol. ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Ultramarines.

on 12/9/2018 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I thought this was a good tinted moisturizer and used it for over a year, mostly because almost everything breaks out my skin and this didn't seem to, plus it has sunscreen in it. The color I used was close enough to my skin tone for me to think that it wasn't noticeable. The thing that bugged me about it was that it transferred easily to clothing, which is sort of a pet peeve, and it's sparkly. If you don't like sparkly don't buy this. It always looked like I was wearing makeup when I went into the sun, and it's sort of difficult to blend. I bought a brush for that purpose but I couldn't get it quite right - it looks heavy on my skin.

on 11/21/2018 1:07:00 AM

I tried this and oh where do I begin... it's very thick, hard to spread, drying, settles into fine lines, accentuates fine lines, looks very cakey even with a thin layer, it's just a big NO for me!
I even tried adding 2 drops of my boscia face oil (as recommended by a YouTube video) and it was still awful.
I have dry sensitive skin so maybe if you have super oily skin this would work for you?
The squeeze tube was wonderful! The price was high, but maybe I just feel it should be cheaper because I disliked it?
Will not ever purchase again.

on 11/18/2018 10:29:00 AM

Oh, now *this* is a BEAUTIFUL tinted moisturizer and just what I've been searching for for a long time. It is silky-smooth, blends effortlessly (no blending tool required - fingers work just fine with this one), does not ball up over my moisturizer, and looks extremely natural on the skin. I love that it's 100% physical blocker, and surprisingly this doesn't feel heavy on the skin like some all-physicals can. The coverage is light, but it does cover nicely, and it wears very well on me through an entire day. My skin is getting drier as I'm getting older, but I still get a little oily in the nose and chin areas - this doesn't wear off in those areas and doesn't make my skin feel dry in other areas, either (I do use a light moisturizer underneath). The shade Light is a perfect match for me - it is a light shade with a very soft yellow undertone. For reference, my foundation is Chantecaille Alabaster. I will absolutely buy this again, I just love it!

on 11/17/2018 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've used this foundation for about a year now, and it has become my absolute favorite! I have normal to dry skin and usually only one or two blemishes at a time thanks to my dermatologist. My skin is still acne-prone but this has never broken me out or caused any other skin issues. It is definitely light coverage, but it isn't completely sheer like most tinted moisturizers tend to be. It has the perfect amount of coverage to even out my skin tone which can be pretty blotchy and red at times, but still looks like you're wearing nothing on your skin and just have a naturally smooth tone. I personally like to use a little bit of concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes because it doesn't quite cover those. It has a dewy finish and I always set it with a little bit of powder but it still keeps a nice subtle dewyness. It lasts all day for me, but if it does start to fade in places after an unusually long day, it fades very gracefully and almost unnoticeably because it looks so natural on the skin to begin with.

Holy Grail right here and I've tried everything. This is amazing because it has a light coverage but still manages to cover redness from my rosacea. Also it doesn't make me break out which is a miracle. If i have a few pimples i can put concealer and skin looks flawless. I really like Hour Glass Lighting Powder with this. Skin looks dewy, fresh and natural.

on 10/10/2018 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My holy grail tinted moisturiser.
Wears like a dream on my oily, pink undertoned skin.
Set with a little powder on my t-zone, spot concealed my acne, and I was out the door.
-xoxo shiroyuuko

This is a great TM. Way better than some more expensive alternatives, like Laura Mercier. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. I have oily skin, but with a sheer powder and a clear setting powder on top, I only blot once or twice a day. Good colour assortment but I also think even if you were off by 1 colour, it is sheer enough that it would blend in well anyway.

on 5/25/2018 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a staple for me. As I've been aging and going into my 40s year old. My skin has changed ever since.

Since the powdery things and layers and layers of foundation are not a good choice for my mature skin anymore. I opt for a natual look and finish. And also comfortable-wear feeling throughout the day. So tinted moisturizer comes in.

This has light coverage as one expects in a tinted moisturizer. I like that it does even out my skin tone nicely. Even though I've got some acne scars, visible pores. But these two can be beaten by a tad of concealer and pore perfector.

Primer is a good way to make this last longer. And oily skin might benefit with sparingly loose/setting powder. Blotting paper will come in handy during the day. Dry skin can opt-out of the setting powder and you'll get dewy skin.

I don't need any brushes or sponges to apply it on my face. I once applied it with a beautyblender and I'd got very sheer and skin-like, perfect no-makeup makeup look.

I would give this 6 lippies just because It doesn't break me out.

Definitely I repurchase it again and again.

on 5/8/2018 9:00:00 AM

This product looked thick, cakey, and didn’t blend well. I tried several different techniques to blend this product out, but nothing seemed to work well with my skin type. It exacerbated any dryness and looked heavy in areas I have larger pores.

on 1/25/2018 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a preliminary review with some hard-earned information I want to share with others about the product.

I was confused that the Tarte Website shows 7 colors, but all the US stores I visited (multiple Sephoras, Macy's) only had 4 shades as testers on display (Light, Light-Medium, Medium, Medium-Tan). But these are not the only shades available!! If you are lighter (Ivory) or darker (Tan, Tan-Deep) than the displayed shades, ask a SA to open the drawer and look for more shades/make you a tester. You can also do an online search prior to visiting the store to see whether it has your shade currently in stock. I had to ask/insist the SA look in the stock drawer a few times to get the particular shade I was looking for, and some of them didn't even know these other shades existed. I hope this helps someone!

Note: This product is not sold online in/to Germany. (Perhaps because it contains zinc?)

In Switzerland (and possibly other non-US countries), there is an additional color for very pale skin, Fair (but no Medium?)