L'Oreal Satin Metals by Wear Infinite-Brawnze

Price: $

on 3/22/2005 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is such a beautiful eyeshadow. I've had it for months and never tried it. To my surprise, it's the prettiest eyeshadow that I own. The glides on smoothly. There's not as much shimmer as I thought there would be, which is a good thing. It's definitely an eyeshadow to try.

This is a highly pigmented L'Oreal eyeshadow. It is a metallic, warm bronze. I am still not sure how to wear it. It's a little too warm to wear in the winter because I'm too pale now.

on 9/17/2004 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I agree that this is one of L'Oreal's better offerings. There is actually some pigment here! Brawnze is a highly metallic ~ almost more coppery than bronze IMHO but the colour payoff is impressive. Of the three Satin Metal e/s I tested, this one had the best pigment. The Silver and Gold were still rather weak. Thank goodness for testers!

I'm really suprized how nice the pigmentation of this shadow is. Good quality. I saw the add for this line in August 2004 Allure magazine. I was able to get a coupon for $2 off if I purchased 2 products in this line so It brought the cost down. I think the regular price was $3.75 at Ulta today.

on 7/30/2004 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Watch out Shu! This Fall 2004 LE eyeshadow ($4 for 2.8g) is, as its name implies, a bronze colour. When I got it home, I swiped it on my arm with my finger, and was suprised at the rich colour payoff. Brawnze is similar to Iced Latte in the regular line, but more golden in colour and metallic in finish. This would work well on the lid, in the crease, or wet to line. Not all L'oreal shadows are created equal (Pretty In Peach, I'm looking your way), but this is one of their better offerings.

Top Rated Eye Shadow