3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

This is probably my perfect drugstore tinted moisturizer. Really light and smooth. Goes on creamy and sheer. Only issue is I look oily after a couple hours (i have oily skin to begin with) but nothing a blot tissue can't handle

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

6 years ago

I purchased this product, and decided to give it a try. .I was impressed with this tinted moisturizer. It blended nicely and didn't feel heavy at all. The shade I use is light to medium. I highly recommend and I would buy again.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Other

6 years ago

I only wish I could find this now. I am on the last dredges of my tube and it works as well as anything I've been able to find. I love the sheer coverage, just enough to blur the freckles without being in any way a makeup or foundation or cover, sunscreen and a touch of moisturizer. It's not greasy on me and doesn't break me out. Others haven't worked out this well for me. Sad to see the new line at my drugstore, none of which matches the color/number of my fav Smoother! Sad sad

About reviewer (1714 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

6 years ago

This is my favorite tinted moisturizer ever! It has sheer coverage but it's not streaky and does cover redness. Pimples will need concealer, but I'm perfectly fine with that because this product is so breathable and comfortable on the rest of the face. I just smooth it on with my fingers. It's great for a quick subtle fix or the summer, among other things. It's not shiny and there's no glitter or other weird things. Packaging is great, price is great, the product is incredible. Will buy again!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

This stuff is AMAZING!!! I pray that they never quite making this. It's easy to forget that this stuff is on and I can't imagine ever wearing normal foundation again. I went to wear it once and had to immediately take it off. After wearing this stuff a few times, the normal foundation feels like wearing a mud mask around all day. This does a great job evening out skin tone. It's not going to provide a huge amount of coverage. I'm 28, and wrinkles aren't creeping up on me yet but discoloration is. This stuff is a great remedy. I quite smoking around a year ago, and for whatever reason, I started breaking out here and there. I have to use a little concealer on top of this and set with a powder if I want it to cover the redness. However from day to day, just to even out my skin tone, I just use this tinted moisturizer and that's it. LOVE IT!!!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

3.0

7 years ago

I like this tinted moisturizer. It has VERY light coverage but that is good for summertime and it didn't break me out and matched my skin.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

Purchased: Target Price: $6 Recommend to: Budget, minimal coverage seekers, slight redness/uneven skin tone I'm now on my second bottle of this. It's now marketed as a BB cream, and it basically works the same way. Same formula. If you're looking for coverage for more than an uneven skin tone or redness - do not buy! I put this on first, under my Clinique matte powder, and it covers up the slight redness in my skin. I can definitely see a difference. It also feels/smells better on my skin than sunscreen, which is a big plus. I don't have to worry about sunscreen on my face anymore. If you have medium or regular skin, then it will most likely be moiturizing enough. I don't have trouble with it unless it's winter.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

7 years ago

this was my first tinted moisturizer now packaged as a BB cream although ive heard its the same formula.. this is a rediscovered love of mine at first i didn't know what to expect it gives a light coverage and takes about 5 minutes to set it is great at evening out skin tone but does not cover major blemishes and dark spots so its best to use either a concealer or setting powder for more coverage.. i adore this product its not greasy and with a good setting powder (i use stay matte by rimmel) it lasts about 5-8 hours with minimal fading (i have dry combo skin) if you have dry skin its great, it doesn't stick to my dry patches on my cheeks or around my nose ( like the rimmel and revlon bb cream does) and provides good moisture but i always recommend using a moisturizer before any face product it has a great texture its not too thick or thin blends in nicely and spreada evenly i hae used it with my hands but you dont get alot of coverage that way so i apply it is stipple it on with a stipple brush and blend it out with a buffing brush and it comes out flawless i would definitely recommend this product and will buy again ita also a great product for summer because its light weight and very easy to apply ..LOVE IT!

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

7 years ago

I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer. Now that I am 22 and am no longer in my teenage "experimental" phase, I want a natural finish that does not look super caked on like the tons of foundation I used to use. I have light skin, but I use light to medium because it blends super nicely and gives me a nice warm touch. It's not the best is you're looking for super coverage, but I apply my almay smart shade concealer over any stubborn areas, and, together, they are the perfect match. I suggest finishing with a loose powder to extend the lasting potential. I have been using this product for about six months now, and I absolutely love it. It lasts all day long; the SPF is great, and I never have an issue with streaking.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I buy this whenever I can find it at Target. It is my favorite TM and I have tried many. Pros: very smooth and light coverage. Does not cake at all. Can slap this on and not worry about it looking patchy. Looks like no makeup in the bright sun. For more coverage I like Boots No 7 TM. But for regular day-to-day this is great.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55