Laura Geller New York Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation (All Shades)

Laura Geller Balance n Brighten MediumBalance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation (All Shades)

3.8

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Jojoba), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), BHT, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 5/10/2018 12:49:00 AM

I'm really liking this... This came in a boxed set I bought at Kohl's, I really bought the set for a blush and highlighter that were in the box, but ended up loving this powder foundation! I have mostly been using it over a light coverage BB cream, applying with a big fluffy brush, and it's really pretty.. It has some illumination to it, and does exactly what the name says "Balance and Brighten"... I'm pretty sure I would repurchase this on its own in the future❣💋💄

on 5/6/2018 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

For me personally, this product was horrible, after a while itmade my skin very grey and washed out looking, please don't waste your money on it...

on 5/3/2018 10:24:00 PM

This is the type of product that could be amazing - if it’s the type of product you are looking for.

I enjoy full coverage foundations, while I consider this one light. The finish reminded me of a BB cream and wasn’t cakey when applied by itself. It evened out my skin, but I still saw a lot of imperfections I would have preferred covered and only lasted on my skin (combo leaning towards oily) a few hours.

Since I don’t like light coverage foundations I tried to use this as a setting powder over my liquid foundation. I thought maybe this would add a little extra coverage or keep my makeup looking fresher longer and I heard of other people using it the same way. Unfortunately, it just gave me cake face that got worse as the day progressed. I didn’t try that again! I think this technique could possibly work better for people who are more on the dry side.

The reason I gave it three stars is because I can see how this could be a great product for someone who is looking for what it can offer. I can’t give it 1 star just because it didn’t work for the makeup style I like or because I attempted to pile this on to another foundation. I think if you are into BB creams and very natural makeup this would work great to even out skin tones. It also wears off gracefully after a few hours, so the transition from wearing makeup to not isn’t that obvious (since it’s already a very subtle look). Not a bad product by any means, just not what I was looking for. Honestly, I think this is the type of product my mom would rate 5 stars!

on 5/3/2018 4:36:00 PM

I received this and In a kit from Ulta and I absolutely love it. The application feel is extraordinary. I would've given it five socks but I do you have to put more than two applications on to get the cover I want but it but it is very beautiful. That's just me... It came with the chandelier blush which I absolutely adore. Go Laura!!!!

I'm NC 30 in Mac (W4 in L'Oréal) and purchased "Light" for $36 at Ulta. Initially, it matched my skin very well, but by the 3rd use, the "swirls" in the powder became more beige/pink. Now it is too dark for me and almost muddy looking on my yellow-toned skin. I can't find my receipt so I'll just finish this as a light setting powder or something. Maybe it will look less muddy after I get a tan and am NC 35. I'm disappointed because this goes on very smooth and provides medium, natural looking coverage, but I can't find my shade.

this is a really good product, i got it around the time ulta had this and the bronzer in a set. i like to use this to “bake” and sweep it away. i also like to use this to set my eyeshadow primers before applying eyeliner or eyeshadow bc i have super oily eyelids (summertime) this product runs deeper in color than the pan shows so i suggest getting it in lighter shades. the packaging does get messy, its matte black and the powder gets all over it

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation. I have never found a powder foundation with coverage that doesn't look cakes. This has great natural coverage .. when I want full coverage I layer over my it's cosmetics cc cream .. def recommend

on 9/20/2017 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love, love, love this foundation. It blends nicely and wears well. It is pricey, but will continue to buy because it is amazing.

I tried the mini size version of this as I was not sure I would like it. This was very natural looking and the medium shade was perfect for my skin tone. I did not need to use primer or setting spray with this, the coverage was not too heavy or too sheer; it looked like I was not wearing any foundation at all. I was also able to blend cream blushes on top of it. The surface texture was very smooth and non-powdery. Way better than bareminerals foundation.

on 6/19/2017 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I'm 52. With that said, this product (I use it in the Medium shade) has convinced me to stop wearing liquid foundation and/or BB creams. I don't need it with this baked foundation. It covers everything it needs to. I do use concealer for my dark circles though. It doesn't look cakey at all on me. I have combo skin. I get oily in my t-zone so I just use a little Rimmel Stay Matte primer in those areas. It doesn't oxidize on me like some have said it does on them. Gives me a youthful glow I just love. I also wear the baked bronze n brighten in the medium shade on top of it and the blush n brighten in pink buttercream. My 52-year-old skin looks awesome when I'm done. These baked products don't settle into fine lines either. I end it all with a good setting spray and it seals the deal. This stuff doesn't budge the entire day. I could actually give away my entire collection of liquid foundations, and other blushes and not blink twice. I have finally found my holy grail.