Victoria's Secret So Sexy Natural Hold Hairspray

No Image

on 3/9/2014 11:57:00 PM

This is a little hair-styling gem not many people now about but it is hands-down the best hairspray I have ever used. I like to have a volumized look, esp with a lot of volume at the crown and top of my head- this hairspray does just that and more. It holds hair in a natural way without making it look crunchy. Some hairsprays make your hair look worse by actually changing the texture and messing up your style. This freezes it just the way you want it and adds lots of volume with a very fine mist. The smell is the only thing that can be a little strong at times -its very perfumey but I'd rather than that the typical toxic scent of most hairsprays. Absolutely love this hairspray, it's my HG for sure!

on 3/20/2013 2:29:00 AM

Best hairspray I've ever used! I love the smell and it works exactly like I want a hairspray to work. I can't wait to go back and get more of VS's hair products! I bought it on a whim to be over the $75 mark to get a duffle bag! I don't even remember what else I got that day, this was my best purchase that day! The duffle is super cute too!

on 2/16/2012 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I do not use hairspray often but oddly, have many (5) different hairsprays. You can find this usually at an outlet or during a sale, so i would not purchase full price. If you do not use often, this will last you years. I have tried the infamous L'oreal one and VS is way better. My favorite it Garnier though, its the best for a lighter non-crunchy or sticky hold.

The product itself is great, holds any style, especially for special-occasions, has a light non-sticky mist but still strong. It is not hard to wash out. Held my curls in place for two days strong. I personally love the smell any day over regular hairspray smells. It is a strong smell but lovely.

on 11/14/2011 9:56:00 PM

I love the hold and non-stickiness of this hairspray, but the smell is overpowering. Fragrance typically doesn't bother me, but VS products tend to way overdo it. I used a small amount of this (three quick sprays), got in my car five minutes later, and had to open up all the air vents to stop coughing from the perfume. If they ever come out with a fragrance-free version I'd definitely consider purchasing it because the product, itself, is good.

on 7/13/2011 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I find the smell of this product to be overwhelming when I'm spraying it, but it's ok after it dries. I do have to leave the windows open when spraying though. It works pretty good and stays all day, my only issue is that I have super fine hair and the hold can be quite minimal when its straight. Other than that it last all day on recently washed hair.

on 7/10/2011 4:34:00 PM

i have been using VS so sexy volumizing hair products for several years. i used to LOVE them and recommend them to everyone. from the shampoo, conditioner, mousse, root spray and hairspray. the smell is incredible and i always get compliments. plus the price is pretty good, because you can do the 3 for $24 deal. but i've noticed a couple years ago VS changed the formula in the hairspray and it just doesn't work anymore. i liked the really stiff hold it used to have and now it doesn't do much at all. :( it's still my favorite of the many hairsprays i have tried though.

on 7/8/2011 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the most amazing smelling hairspray I have ever used. I have received many compliments when I wear. It hold wonderfully without being too heavy or sticky. It is a bit expensive, because of the brand name, but I highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My mom gave me this hairspray. When I first tried it, it smelled floral yet strong. Every time I style or put my hair in a ponytail, I spray this hairspray on. I don't do too much because of its strong scent but I still enjoy how it holds my hair in place. I will buy this again when I run out of it.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Love this hairspray for my fine hair. I don't use any product in my hair other than than this. Smells fantastic and helps to add volume and a light hold. The smell is the reason to buy it. People are constantly complimenting me!

on 12/24/2009 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

ok so this does smell pretty bad but i LOVE this hairspray! i have the sample size and i'm so sad that i'm running out!
i am a big hairspray junkie and this is definitely one of my favorites. its light, it doesnt make your hair feel like straw and at actually lasts all day. i am without a doubt buying the full size when im done with my mini bottle!

Popular Styling Products