NYC New York Color Kiss Gloss in Pink Lemonade (Reformulated Version)

NYC New York Color Kiss Gloss in Pink Lemonade (Reformulated Version)

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Like another reviewer mentioned, it smells more like Froot Loops than lemonage, but still good. It's sticky, but I haven't come across a nice gloss that wasn't sticky. This didn't dry out my lips, tasted a little sweet but nor overly sweet. It's baby pink and slightly shimmery but it went on clear. Not too much shine, for the folks that are looking for a very shiny gloss. I'd finish this but buy the cherry flavored version and see how that is.

on 9/16/2005 8:33:00 AM

Another great Kiss gloss from NYC! Pink Lemonade is a shimmery/frosty light pink with a delicious scent that reminds me of some kind of candy. It goes on sticky (which I like!) and gives you a beautiful YLBB shine, but it also a bit more on the frosty side than Pink Punch & A Lotta Colada which are also pink shades. Definitely a steal at under $3 and sometimes you can find them BOGOF!

on 1/17/2005 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It goes on almost clear with a bit of pink shimmer; tastes and smells very yummy; lasts quite a while and is moderately sticky. I like it, though I don't use it too often. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I doubt I will run out of it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I was very surprised to see that NYC had changed their Kiss Gloss in Pink Lemonade to a very shimmery baby pink shade, as opposed to the neutral medium pink shade that it used to be. I had to have this, it looked so shimmery and pretty, and I rather disliked the first version of Pink Lemonade, so this was a welcomed change. The scent & flavor is still the same, obviously. To me though it smells like Fruit Loops instead of pink lemonade =) The color looks as if it could be frost hell, but its not. Applied sheerly this gives my pigmented lips a glaze of milky pink color, and the shimmer gives me a glowy effect. I love it. Especially since it goes on so sheer.

For reference here is a pic of Pink Lemonade on my lips continued >>