Mary Kay lipstick sample

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/16/2017 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got free samples in one "cutesy" packing form or another over the years from Mary Kay.
The poor sales reps have to buy all that stuff - so they are not really free. MK has too many rules and it is VERY hard to make decent money doing it.

Meanwhile the lipstick is OK - not a HG and not bad. They reformulate every 2-3 years so don't get too attached. They also change packaging all. the. time.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I loved this sample. I was offered a few to try out and I put it on in the morning after brusing my teeth and the menty tast from the tooth past and a shiny lip gloss that was completly free with out any pressure to buy was a wonderful way to start my day.
gingerbread is my fave!!!

on 7/25/2004 9:08:00 PM

I went to a barbeque last night and one of the people there was a Mary Kay rep. She didn't push it in our faces..actually..she didn't mention her business at all until one of the guests that knows her asked if she had brought her samples. She brought them out..and wow..7 ladies..had a hay day! I LOVE the individual lipsticks! They even came with a brush! Also...I found that one sample gave me 4 applications..which is awesome because I need to "wear" a colour for a couple of days before I decide if it's right for me. I always thought Mary Kay ladies were old, had big hair, pink cars..and were really pushy..boy was I wrong! This lady was great. I got 3 samples from her (and NO pressure). Raisinberry, silver sand, and simply pink. I LOVE all of them. Getting these samples definetely made me want to buy.

Their lipsticks smell so bad, like they did back in the 70's. I wouldn't buy any of their products.

Popular Samples