Revlon Colorstay Eye & Lip Makeup Remover

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

FYI, these are still available from Amazon.com!

Great! Removes my eye make up so easily when used with a cotton pad.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm so upset that I can't find this anymore. It's the best makeup remover that I've used. It easily takes off my waterproof mascara and eyeliner. The product is also gentle on my eyes. The bottle is great also and does not cause any mess.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A nice eye makeup remover. It's a creamy gel that dissolves even stubborn eye makeup well and doesn't leave an oily residue. Some slight stinging but nothing major and the tube packaging is very handy for travel. Would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only product I've found that takes off every trace of Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipstick or MAC Pro Longwear Lipstick. Unlike other removers I've tried, this leaves no pinky mess around my lips after use, and no oily feel. I just put a spot onto a cotton pad and wipe my lips. A good shaped plastic bottle - no spurting and easy to control. A good size that fits in a spongebag and handles easily. Previous reviewer discussed removing eye makeup which I haven't tried because I have such a sensitivity problem with eyes. So this review is to champion this product as a lipstick remover.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is an excellent makeup remover for anything waterproof / longwearing.

It comes in a lotion form in a squeeze bottle. All I do is squeeze a dollop on my fingertip and massage it into my lashes. I can feel it dissolving the waterproof mascara almost instantly, no pulling, no tugging.

It does sting a little if you get it in your eyes.