Queen Helene Jojoba Oil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, PPG-12-PEG-65 Lanolin Oil, Propylene Glycol, Jojoba Extract, Panthenol, Keratin Amino Acids, Polyquartenium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Caramel, Fragrance

on 3/23/2017 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just used the Jojoba Hot Oil for the first time. It left my hair very soft and silky feeling. I totally recommend this product.

on 2/24/2017 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't know where to begin. So I personally bleached my hair, and I completely damaged it. Like I would just tug my hair, and so much hair would fall out. Before When I would bleach my hair, I usually just coat my hair with coconut oil for like 3 days straight, and my hair would go back to normal. I did that this time and it didn't work. I went to Sally's and pick this up. I know it says to only leave it on for like 3-5 mins, but I left it on in my hair for three days in braids. Omg my hair is back to normal. It smells amazing. And it wasn't so hot that i couldn't handle it, I freaking love this oil. It's amazing. It's super easy to apply, and it was only $2.19. By the way I have oily, dandruff prone, thick hair. I never write reviews but I just had too for this oil!!!!

on 1/14/2011 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Last night my hair was in some serious need of some TLC, scrounging around I stumbled on a stray tube of this stuff. I mixed the tube of this plus maybe 1/4 cup of agave nectar and applied to my just shampooed hair, waited 30 minutes and rinsed. OMG! So soft! I have some of the thickest, coarsest asian hair in the free world and this made it like silk. HG status for sure!!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

An inexpensive product to try. I have fine, dry hair. I found this product to be easy to use. Just warm the tube up, apply to hair and leave on for 3 minutes, then rinse. I did not notice any difference in my hair from using this. The second time, I used the oil, I applied the whole bottle to my short hair, and still did not notice a difference in my hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really wish there was a "maybe" option for the repurchase question. Pros: didn't weigh my hair down, didn't leave it greasy at all and I didn't use a conditioner after shampooing. Cons: my hair looked ok I guess, no better or worse than any other time but it felt really dry and coarse. I'm confused because its so different from other people's experience with this. I'm willing to try it again though and hopefully with come up with better results the next time around. I also tried this as a glosser on dry hair. Again, it didn't weigh it down at all but I'm not sure it really did anything.

UPDATE: I tried it again and it seems the key is in warming up the oil. The first time around the oil had cooled by the time I applied it. This time I warmed a bit of it up in the mircowave and kept it on for 30 mins or so. My hair did not feel dry or coarse after I rinsed it out and blow dried. I'll probaly repurchase as I'm really into natural products these days. This works just as well as a hair conditioner.

on 10/1/2011 9:42:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Ugh. Made my thick, coarse hair a tangled mess and did not improve the texture or anything one bit. Didn't like the smell either. Continuing my quest for the perfect hair treatment...

on 10/19/2008 10:22:00 PM

I love how this product smells! I don't even know how to describe it. It makes my hair very shiny and doesn't feel greasy at all. I would buy it again.

on 1/2/2010 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Just not that impressed with this. It didn't condition more than any other conditioner and kind of left my hair feeling greasy. Not a keeper.

on 12/16/2010 10:40:00 AM

Great hot oil treatment! I like this much better than the VO5.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I keep buying this product over and over again!!! I LOVE IT! It really repaired my hair!! This is the only thing that I can use on my dry ends. I heat up a cup of water in the micorwave, then I put the oil tube in it and after 3 minutes I put it on my damp hair and leave it on for about 20 minutes even though it says to only leave it on for 3 minutes. I love this stuff!! My hair is up to my waist, so one tube is more than enough for my long hair. Three tubes come in the package.