Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener in Clear

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener in Clear
Hard as Nails Hardener in ClearSally Hansen - Hard As Nails - Hardener

3.6

not a fan maybe if you wear it alone but as a base or top coat terrible it bleeds and make my polish streaky

on 8/18/2018 8:01:00 PM

SALLY HANSEN
Hard As Nails Clear Hardener

on 5/30/2018 5:04:00 PM

This stuff is horrible.

I use and LOVE the Sally Hansen *Advanced* Hard as Nails Strengthening, but that is not available in my country, so when I ran out I thought "oh, this is probably the same thing". It is not! That "Advanced" part really does make the difference betweeen my favourite base coat/nail strengthener of all time, and this - possibly my least favourite of all time.

On is own it chips within the day. As a basecoat the polish chipped in less than 24 hours (and usually polish can last a good week for me).

Don't buy this - but if you have access to it, I wholeheartedly reccomend the Advanced version.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

To be honest, I didn't really believed in this kind of products as I've used a bunch and none of them seem to work. After I took the gel off, my nails were in horrible shape - ripped and very thin (I've always had thin nails, but this time it was much worse) so I went to Sephora searching something that will harden my nails, even a little bit. I bought this in November 2016 and I'm still using it in April 2017 and I have left about three quarters of it (I use this before I apply nail polish, about once or twice a week) and I did not realize that it works until I found myself having long, hard and healthy nails without them breaking and exfoliating. I love this product and given the fact that is relatively cheap, I recommend it to anyone who needs a nail treatment that really works. The only thing is that you need to be patient.

My second favorite nail polish. My first is their nail strengthener. It didn't chip for a while compared to colored polishes, however It did chip before the strengthener did, the strengthener takes longer to chip compared to this. It does take about three coats to be shiny, but it's nice and shiny. It dries somewhat fast, however the strengthener dried quicker than this. I like how it comes in actual plastic packaging, so you know it's not tampered with.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This does not harden or strengthen my nails, it peels off within the same day, sometimes it forms air bubbles under it, doesn't help keep nail polish on. A very useless product.

on 10/13/2016 6:13:00 PM

This is terrible!
I had fully applied my nail polish and let it fully dry.
Applied this ontop (the packaging said no chip!) and within minutes, the polish turned to mush and essentially slid off my nails!

I removed everything and started over applying this as a base coat.
It wouldn't even apply evenly!
I let it dry and applied polish ontop and it bubbled.

This product is awful!

DO NOT USE!

on 1/31/2016 12:32:00 PM

This is what I call a Staple. Everyone should use this whether you need to strengthen nails or seal a manicure for extra longevity- Hard as Nails gets the job done!

Really makes my nails feel stronger and harder!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is horrible & the only positive is I find polish removal easier with it,Thats only because whatever nail polish you place on tops it causes it to peel or pop right off.I will be investong in the Dior glo & just pay the $30.