BeneFit Cosmetics The Gloss

BeneFit Cosmetics The Gloss
The Gloss

3.6

Lovely texture & colours but have tried a few now - unfortunately they just dont last 5 minutes!! Have to constantly reapply & the tube was done in just over a month so doesnt work out very good value for money.
Good for daywear or for very light coverage but I wont be buying again. Have gone back to Laura Mercier which lasts the distance.

i hate lipgloss....apart from this!!!lovely colours and not sticky at all!!i would definatley re buy

on 1/19/2010 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

They have completely changed there lip gloss to more of a thicker texture. While it does stay on the lips longer, it doesn't feel as nice. Also all the shades are pretty nude.

on 3/27/2009 12:04:00 PM

I love this gloss. I have it in crystal which is clear, like lipglass. The only comparison is this is less tacky and feels smooth on. I like the shine it gives, not over the top. There is not a ton of product in this but I do not detect a taste or smell, and I am very sensitive about that in my glosses. Maybe because this is the clear one.

on 5/5/2009 6:58:00 PM

I generally love Benefit's products, but am disappointed with this one. It just doesn't last...at all. I loovveeee Mac's lipglass--it stays on FOREVER and I don't mind the stickiness. It just isn't worth the money, but luckily it was half off when I bought it.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this gloss in the shade "impromptu" when it first came out years ago. I liked it. It was a pretty color and I loved and still love the non thick... non greasy... "it feels like nothing is on my lips" consistency.

BUT

It wears off pretty fast and it kind of has a chemically suntan lotion smell.

I do like the gloss but I won' repurchase because it was too pricey for it to wear off so quickly.

I just got The Gloss in chaperone, a peach with gold sparkles it a beautiful color in the tube and on my lips it a pale pink. it great for everyday wear very natural!

on 11/14/2008 12:21:00 PM

Thought this would be the bees knees - unfortunately I think it's the worst lip gloss I have tried. The taste and smell are disgusting and there is hardly any gloss in the tube. It doesn't last - a total waste of money - very disappointed with Benefit. It also totally dries out my lips! My advice would be DO NOT BUY THIS!!!!

on 9/18/2008 1:43:00 PM

I'm on my second tube of Kiss Me, which has a lot of blue in the fuschia/purple color, in my opinion. But it's a really beautiful pink on; your lips but better! There was an InStyle article on Molly Sims and how much she spends on beauty products. She stocks up on Kiss Me.

Anyways, as much as I love it, I hate the smell! I don't like my lip glosses to smell like anything, but I love this color so much I can't give it up. Trish McEvoy seems to have a similar color. Anyone know how it compares?

on 11/27/2008 11:29:00 PM

I love these glosses, I think they are one of my favorite. Beautiful colors, great packaging and easy application! No complaints! I will buy more when I use mine up (if they still sell them!)