Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Energizing Bath and Shower Gel

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Energizing Bath and Shower Gel

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was intrigued by the smell of this as some people said that even though they can't stand perfume, for some reason, they love this scent. When I saw it on sale I bought it immediately. Nice fresh scent, it wakes you up. It is really good after a workout too, really makes you feel revigorated. However, I didn't find it hydrating. Not drying, but my skin didn't felt too smooth, just normal. The scent lingers for 1-2 hours.

on 4/1/2017 4:22:00 PM

Overall a really nice and basic showergel that smells amazing and doesn't dry out the skin but leaves feeling soft. Got this as a gift and i don't think i will repurchase only because of the price.

on 5/17/2014 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love to use this shower gel as a hand wash. It's not too drying, and it smells amazing. I know it's expensive for a hand wash, but I try to get it as part of a set when I buy the Green Tea Perfume. That way I'm saving money. Sometimes it comes as part of the Elizabeth Arden Gift With Purchase too. Plus, a tiny bit goes a long way. So, it lasts a long time. I like to follow up with the matching body lotion as a hand cream as well.

on 8/22/2013 9:45:00 AM

Fresh and clean smelling, this is a great smelling basic shower gel. It reminds me so much of warm summer days, I do love this fragrance! I do think it is overpriced ($13.00 for 6fl. oz. I think) and I wouldn't buy this in preference to a cheaper brand, but I got a full size free with a recent Elizabeth Arden order. I would be happy to find this cheaper somewhere (or get another free one) but it's not something I would go out and buy for myself.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got very disappointed to know that it has PARABENS! The smell is a bit artificial, but OK in general. I bought a L'occitane one which is way better.

on 11/26/2012 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I don't particularly like change. Also, since I don't like having a lot of "stuff", I end up not having a lot of variety in my possessions. What I'm trying to say is, I have used exactly one perfume for the past 10+ years: Elizabeth Arden Green Tea.

The shower gel came as part of a gift set (perfume, gel, and lotion). I never used the gel until the past weekend, when long days of hiking ended with me leaning tiredly under the flow of hot water. Rubbing down with this gel seemed the height of luxury.

My gosh, do I ever love this smell. I find it simultaneously soothing- relaxing- comforting AND energizing- uplifting- exhilarating. I'll be an Elizabeth Arden Green Tea fan till kingdom come, I swear.

Con:
- unlike other reviewers, I did not find it lathered well at all
- would have preferred the gel to be dispensed in greater volume
- that lovely smell seemed to last exactly as long as my shower

That seems to be the consensus on EA Green Tea. Wonderful scent, terrible lasting power. So, enjoy this gel if you get it as part of a set. Don't buy it on its own. That's my $0.02.

on 6/10/2010 8:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I can't believe it - with continual use of this product over a couple of weeks, my skin has broken out in allergic and itchy rashes all over my body! I think it's the heavy perfume in this product that has caused a reaction. It's a surprise because I've never been allergic to any skincare or body wash products. This happened with both the body lotion and the body wash!

Will never buy again! chucking my bottles out.

on 3/2/2010 3:36:00 AM

I think this shower gel is not bad. The smell is rather neutral. It feels nice.

This is an okay shower gel. I like the floral green tea scent, and it doesn't dry out my skin. But I find it doesn't foam up that much. I find I have to use a lot of product to get the result I want. I probably would not re-purchase this product again.

on 11/27/2004 5:43:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I don't even list this in my Diary because it is my shower gel of choice and I always have it on hand. This stuff is simply the best wake up and get to work shower gel out there. I don't like any other Green Tea scented product but this one! It does lather up quite well. lasts a long time, and the price $8-$12 depending on where and when you buy it, is quite reasonable for the quality. Have tried imiatations, always go back for the real thing!