Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Refreshing Body Lotion

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Refreshing Body Lotion

2.8

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, C11-13 Isoparaffin, Triethanolamine, Glycol Stearate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Lecithin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Stearamide Amp, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Green 3 (CI 42053), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

on 10/13/2017 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

got a big bottle of this stuff hoping it'd be a good winter moisturizer as where i live it gets quite cold and windy, meaning my skin is often very dry. i also wash my hands obsessively so i needed something to counter how cracked my fingertips can get from time to time.

i've just started using this regularly on my hands about a weeks ago with 0 results. honestly. every day my fingers are scratchy and uncomfortably dry, and the only purpose this lotion serves is to make them marginally less uncomfortable until the next time i wash my hands. i even put this on right before bed, deliberately so it can soak in without being rinsed off, and i'm really not pleased with the results. it's essentially useless.

i find the packaging to seem a bit tacky, just seems half-assed. like something you'd find in a holiday gift bath set from a company who doesn't really care whether or not their products are great because they're only around once a year anyway. smells that way too. the scent isn't offensive in any way, i'm just not drawn to it.

wish i could have returned this.

on 7/7/2014 9:31:00 PM

I found a fairly good size bottle of this at Winner's for $12.99, and my friend used to wear the perfume, which I always loved, so I figured why not? I don't find it THAT moisturizing, but the scent is amazing - fresh and classy, perfect for pampering yourself after a bath or when you want to smell really good. I view it more as a perfume/fragrance than a true daily lotion. It's a fun little "once in a while" treat.

on 9/27/2012 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

As I said in my review of the EA Green Tea perfume spray, *this* was the product that got me hooked on Green Tea. My college roommate had the body lotion, and I LOVED it. The fragrance was so fresh, so uplifting, so tangy.

I shamelessly copied said roommate and added the perfume and the lotion into my own beauty arsenal.

Twelve years later, it's time to take stock:

- the lotion seems more, I dunno, lightweight than I remember
- sometimes it feels slightly sticky, lingering after the first application
- the usual woe, that the fragrance disappears quickly
- a stubborn clumpy bit that dangles from the pump
- new-found determination to buy personal care items with a shorter, easier-to-decipher ingredient list ... possibly fragrance free
- dubious as to how "good for me" this product is

So, Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Refreshing Body Lotion, I feel the time has come for us to part. I do enjoy your scent, but that is fleeting. So is my nostalgia for my college days. Thanks to Facebook, I know my roommate finished dental school, and I guess I don't need any olfactory reminders of the days when she was a geeky little computer engineering student. She had the boys flocking round- whether due to Green Tea, or the fact that she was one of the rare females in that department, I don't know.

on 5/6/2012 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell, the feel, i'm not sure about the price since I got it as a gift but I love it. I will be repurchasing no matter what.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got very disappointed to know that it has PARABENS! The smell is a bit artificial, but OK in general. I bought a L'occitane one which is way better.

on 5/17/2014 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I use this body lotion as a hand lotion. It lasts a lot longer if you just use it on your hands. A little goes a long way. I like the silky texture, which sinks right in. I can't stand sticky hand lotions. The light refreshing scent really perks me up too. I try to get this as part of a gift set when I purchase my Green Tea Perfume. It's a lot cheaper if you do it that way.

on 2/16/2007 7:11:00 AM

I got this as a gift - i dont like to deviate from my CD Hypnotic Poison, so i dont like other scented products.

This isnt a nice lotion - its slightly tacky & feels drying upon the skin. The smell is quite 'pine fresh' - smells like house cleaner. It really is a cheap smelling product that doesnt really moisturise.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Overall a good moisterizer... It feels refreshing and smells good (green tea fragrance)

absorbs fast, but doesn't moisterize for a long time

on 6/10/2010 8:18:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I can't believe it - with continual use of this product over a couple of weeks, my skin has broken out in allergic and itchy rashes all over my body! I think it's the heavy perfume in this product that has caused a reaction. It's a surprise because I've never been allergic to any skincare or body wash products. This happened with both the body lotion and the body wash!

Will never buy again! chucking my bottles out.

on 4/1/2010 7:50:00 AM

Just a very ordinary body lotion.