Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.5

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this moisturizing gel. It's definitely for people who have oily skin. My makeup goes on very smooth after applying this gel and my face remains shine-free throughout the day. This is the only moisturizer that has been effective in keeping my face shine-free even when I'm outside in the humid FL sun. It also smoothed away the fine lines under my eyes, and when I wake up in the morning my eyes look so revived and awake. I would definitely recommend this gel moisturizer if you have oily/combo skin. I use this in conjunction with Clinique's 3-step system (liquid facial soap, astringent, moisturizing gel).

on 3/22/2009 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

i tried this product when it first came out and wasn't impressed. it left my (then) 'normal' skin feeling a bit dry. but...i just may give it another go because i'm a little desperate. i'm now almost 44 years old and have very finicky skin...something i've never experienced before. maybe this gel formula is just what i need. will update after trying it again.

Popular Moisturizers