Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.5

on 11/8/2016 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

SAVED my skin during the freezing Canadian winters. The temperature caused the most oily face in the world, to turn dry and peel/flake off. This was the ONLY thing that stopped the peeling and got my face back to normalā¤

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Let's just say: when I thought that I lost this product for a week, I was DEVASTATED! I love this moisturizer so much. It goes on very smoothly, dries quickly, and leaves your skin feeling fresh, plump, and beautiful. There is no noticeable smell to the product. The only reason I'm rating it 4/5 is the price. :(

on 6/22/2014 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I love this product. I have combo skin so the summer makes me oil up more in my T-zone and the winter leaves me a bit dry. I went from regular body lotions to petroleum jelly (why?) and then I finally found my friend. I use the gel all year round and it lasts me 3-4 months. I only need to use one pump for my face and two if I want to include my neck. Very light and it doesn't make me oily. I've been using this for two years and I will never go back to anything else.

on 1/25/2013 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I stopped using this a few weeks ago to try estee lauder daywear advanced multi protection anti oxidant lotion for oil skin, and I have to say woooowwww, big difference in my skin, I stopped breaking out, my skin looks a lot smoother, I have to say clinique was a total waste of my time, so not going back to it, its goin in the bin!!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this moisturizing gel. It's definitely for people who have oily skin. My makeup goes on very smooth after applying this gel and my face remains shine-free throughout the day. This is the only moisturizer that has been effective in keeping my face shine-free even when I'm outside in the humid FL sun. It also smoothed away the fine lines under my eyes, and when I wake up in the morning my eyes look so revived and awake. I would definitely recommend this gel moisturizer if you have oily/combo skin. I use this in conjunction with Clinique's 3-step system (liquid facial soap, astringent, moisturizing gel).

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I do not understand the hype around this. I had been wanting to try this for a long time but would check the ingredients and convince myself that it was not better than my all-natural green beaver lotion.
But I finally caved in when this summer my skin was getting too oily.
I am gravely dissapointed. This neither controls oil nor moisturises my skin. It just sits on top, being a sticky plasticky mess. My st-ives body lotion absorbs better into my skin. This just sits on top...and yes I do exfoliate using AHAs.
I will never repurcahse and cannot for the life of me understand why this is so popular.

on 6/6/2012 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

OMG! I have used pretty much everything that is out there in my quest for appropriate moisturisation for my very oily skin, and this, so far, has no rival.
I have been using this for just over two weeks, and the difference is amazing!
It appears a little pricey, but a little really does go a long way, so I guess it works out reasonable. Would definetely recommend.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is perfect for the summer especially for those with really oily skin. I got mine about a year ago and I still have about have a bottle left. It's not really practical for the winter because it's a gel and so tends to dry out, but a life saver during the summer!

on 1/9/2012 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I hate this moisturizer this stupid product has caused me to break out like crazy I originally bought this for my mom caused her to have an allegoric reaction. I couldn't return it anymore as it passed the return date and I had perfectly fine skin 1 pimple but soon as I applied it passed 2 days hell broke loose and my skin went all crazy after having this on it it feels like a slimy film that goes on it feels ok at first absorbs but soon as it drys onto the skin it turns into a slimy film.

on 8/6/2011 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

My HG moisturizer! I have sensitive very oily acne prone skin, I had use tons of other moisturizer from DS to HE brand but I always come back to this,very light and non greasy for oily skin.I love this stuff !