Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 36-43
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've gone through about 4-5 bottles of this stuff! Liquid gold in my sensitive combo-skin opinion !! It's just the right amount of hydration for my face for the day. I use it when I'm not wearing makeup and also under makeup as well. Sinks in fast and leaves my skin feeling soft and comfortable. No oily feeling and no sitting on my skin for a long time like other moisturizers. This probably won't hydrate dry skin as Clinique has the other formulas for that type of skin. I try to buy this at Nordstroms during the anniversary sale since they offer it in a 6.7 oz size with other skincare goodies in a set. It's an amazing deal. This will always be my go to for daytime.

on 10/28/2013 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This product is WAY to expensive for the poor moisturizing job it does. Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't even feel this stuff on my skin. It just melts away when you put it on and you aren't even left with moisturized skin. My skin felt tight and dry after putting this on. Maybe I was just too sparing with it b/c I didn't want to waste my money away so quickly by using a lot!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This works okay, not the best for me in the winter but it gives me good moisture in the summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I like this product a lot. It is good for my sensitive, oily, and acne-prone skin. Although my face is oily throughout the year, I use it year round with good results. Since using the moisturizing gel, my face has significantly cleared up. I have less pimples, oiliness, irritations, and blemishes. My skin is finally even toned!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

A great moisturiser if your skin is normal to slightly dry or slightly oily. It contains some really nice ingredients, is lightweight and doesn't cause me any irritation. The men's version (M-Gel Lotion) is identical and a little cheaper for those of you who want to save a little money!

Ingredients: Water Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6

on 2/19/2006 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I have combo skin (very oily t-zone) and DDMG is a great primer under foundation. Keeps my skin matte, no matter what I use over it, and provides an even base for foundation. The gel absorbs easily, is fragrance free and feels nice on my skin.
EDIT: Okay, so I wrote that in winter. It didn't keep me matte nearly as well during summer, but it's never broken me out and is still a nice moisturizer.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The DDM Gel is a pretty good product for people who have oily skin. It gave my oily skin a matte look for most of the day. However since I have a severe milk allergy, I had to discontinue using it. The moisturizer has the ingredient "lactobacillus ferment." After doing some research on the internet, I found out this is a milk derivative. I noticed that my throat seemed to tighten a bit and I broke out in hives when I used it, so I had to take a antihistamine to prevent further damage. If you have a severe-severe milk allergy and use this moisturizer, I suggest you have your Epi-Pen on hand. I am still a faithful user of Clinique other products, though.

Popular Moisturizers