Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 4/26/2017 9:33:00 PM

This is my holy grail moisturizer. Does not irritate my skin, does not break me out and most of all leaves my skin super hydrated and smooth and soft. Absorbs very easily, works great under make up. A bit expensive for my wallet but I love it.

on 4/14/2017 4:53:00 PM

I have used so many moisturizers. Like so so many... and I absolutely love this one! Somewhere in the past I've tried the lotion+ and I hated it. It broke me out so bad and was way to oily like on my skin. I have combination dry skin and I was an it worried that this gel formula would not be moisturizing enough on the dry areas. Surprisingly it is moisturizing enough on the dry areas. My entire skin care routine is everything Clinique and the only thing I regret is not doing so earlier. This stuff is not crazy expensive nor cheap, but a little goes a long way. It leaves my skin glowing, healthy looking and the best part is that it doesn't break me out in any area. Will definitely repurchase!

The perfect moisturizing gel for summer! I have dry skin so I only use it in summer, when my skin doesn't need extra hydration.
Its really light, so is immediately absorved by the skin and don't leave that sticky feeling

on 4/5/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Holy Grail Facial moisturiser

This is hands down the best facial moisturiser I have ever tried for my sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. My skin type is combination dry; oily in the T- zone, slightly drier on the cheeks and very dry on the chin. Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing gel is my holy grail facial moisturiser. It has the perfect consistency and is fragrance free which I love. It is light weight yet provides the perfect moisture that my skin needs and sinks into my skin effortlessly upon application. I can wear this moisturiser throughout the whole day without getting greasy and it makes my face look and feel so fresh and clean. It is the perfect facial moisturiser for my sensitive skin that is acne prone due to the absence of fragrance and its light weight consistency respectively. Definately 5 thumbs up from me for this moisturiser. I am yet to find a facial moisturiser that can outperform this moisturiser. It is simply the best!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Just started using this product. I have oily combination skin and lately it feels as if my t zone oiliness has been reversed where my t zone is dry and the rest of my face is oily. I got a sample size from Sephora and as soon as I put it on, it absorbed easily and effortlessly. My skin feels supple and hydrated but not heavy. I do have to apply a bit more in some of the drier spots but that is okay. I wore this product for a whole day and toward the end of the day I would say to add more or do what I do and just wash or rinse your face and reapply and you're good to go!.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this moisturiser! It has been a game changer for me. I have acne prone, oily and sensitive skin and this product works wonders for me. Keeps my skin looking well moisturised without causing any breakouts etc. It's quite pricey but well worth the money in my opinion.

After using the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion I realized my skin was getting more oily than usual so I went to my local Clinique store to see what I was doing wrong, it was then that I found out I was using the wrong product for my skin type. So, I bought the gel version, and I immediately saw a difference. My skin wasn't oily anymore, and instead felt smooth and hydrated - it even became brighter and more healthy-looking. I'm currently on my second 125mL bottle, and I know I will by a third and fourth bottle.

on 3/25/2017 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

it truly made a different to my skin after one night used. my skin's super dry but also oily and not bright after a 7-day trip aboard. but after one night, my skin feel so full of water and it also reduces oil from my skin. ( sorry for bad english )

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I brought clinique whole anti-blemish range and it broke me OUT MORE!!!!!!!!!! This moisturizer was decent compared to the cleanser and toner but STILL NOT GOOD!!!!!!

on 3/12/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am more of oily skin and yet i feel this isnt entirely moisturing enough for my face. My face continues to feel dry after application.