CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.5

on 5/4/2018 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I concur with another reviewer who said this will make you look older in a week! It actually felt as though it was leaching moisture from my skin and made me look worse than If I hadn’t moisturized at all! Big disappointment and I ordered this online from Sephora so it wasn’t cheap. Pretty packaging though but useless to my combo skin.

on 2/15/2018 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, but I didn't care for the gel. It has silicone in it, which always makes me break out. The texture is nice and light. It doesn't contain fragrance, and per ounce it's very affordable. If your oily to combination, without any sensitivity to silicones, you will probably love this. I, however, prefer the DDML+, which doesn't have silicones and is more hydrating than the gel version.

on 1/8/2016 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My absolute HG. Wish I’d tried this ages ago! I have rosacea so very sensitive skin, so 99.9% of moisturisers break me out, but this doesn’t. I’m also oily, but this is the best moisturiser I’ve tried – no extra oiliness. I used Clarins Hydra Matte for years, which is also fine on my skin but is twice the price. The price for this is great for a high-end brand, and the packaging is perfect – pump bottle, plastic to not heavy, clear so can see how much left. Not sure it would be enough for dry skins, but would recommend for oily or combination as well as sensitive.

on 8/24/2014 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Wow. This stuff is amazing. I have spent years searching for the perfect moisturiser and now I have found it. Please never discontinue this clinique, it really is dramatically different! Love it so much.

I don't get the whole Clinique 3 Step thing, it just doesn't work! I used all of the products (in 3, for oily skin) religiously for three years, only to find that I got better effects on my skin from products which cost half the price. I don't understand what is so dramatically different about this: It's a nice consistency, goes on well and does the job of moisturising without creating an oil slick on your face, but that's it really, nothing much different to any other brand. I think it's grossly over priced for what it is and the whole 3 Step System has taught me a valuable lesson in not believing the hype.

To me, the consistency and feel of this is not much different than Clinique DDML in lotion form. This has a slight scent to it (minty....medicine-like). Apparently, it is for extra-oily skin instead of drier (older) skin. For me, it is just ok, but not fantastic. I prefer just the regular DDML lotion.

on 5/20/2012 8:37:00 PM

I used this Gel years ago and stopped, what a huge mistake. I am going back to Clinique Skin Care because it is one of the best.I really do not think it is too expensive, $24.50 and it lasts forever. All you need is one pump in the morning and one at night. The moisture lasts all day long and my skin is not oily by noon. My skin is soft and clearer than it has been in years. GREAT PRODUCT!!!

on 3/8/2012 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using the original Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for more than 20 years. I use this in the summer as a light moisturizer. I really like this because I can use it on my face as well as around my eyes without any irritation. I have the big pump bottle at home and the tube in my gym bag.

on 2/13/2012 10:05:00 AM

If this moisturizer is not good for your skin , doesnt mean that its not a good product. Try something else. I love love this moisturizer. My skin type for Clinique is III-Combination oily BUT I use the mild facial soap and the clarifying lotion 2 ( its much gentle for my skinI know my skin better than anyone ). This is the best moisturizer before you apply makeup! The only thing that I dont like is the pricevery expensive ( 53 euro the 125ml here in Greece ).

Edit Sept 4th: I didn't really like using this. It didn't really do anything for my skin. I hated the smell. I think I'll go back to the Bliss since I love the feel of it. I usually use Bliss Triple Oxygen Cream, but it is four times the price of this. I decided to try this after a lot of research. It is nice! It is great for traveling and doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. I have only been using it for two weeks, but I was able to take it on a cruise and my skin looked great despite all the rich food and excess drinking;). I will use my small size up and if I am still happy may stick with it and save my money! My skin is acne prone and oily, but not super oily. It is not dry at all.