CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.7

J'adore ça. Je l'ai utilisé en petites quantités comme une couche de fond et en grandes quantités comme une crème de nuit pour la meilleure partie de 5 ans comme je l'ai vu ma peau passer de très grasse à sec chronique . Ne me éclate, n'a pas d'odeur, pas brillant blanc ou pigment. J'utilise la bouteille squeezy parce que je trouve la pompe est bouché. Ma seule plainte. je vous le recommande

on 10/6/2018 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

overall: 6/10

This is a good moisturiser for oily skin. If you have dry skin like I do you may need to layer it with another product (I use oil on top). It sits well under makeup and isn't fragranced which is good. You get heaps of product for the price. My one complaint is that it can be hard to get the product out of the pump as it is too large to hold in the hand and pump onto the finger. That's so minor though. I have gone through a couple of these and I will continue to repurchase.

I used the original DDML for years, got away from it, recently returned. I currently own a bottle of the revised version of the original, and this gel. My skin is combination but much more dry than it used to be. Still, I'm oilier in the summer and I thought this would be the ideal summertime moisturizer. For me, it imparts little to no moisture and in fact leaves me feeling dryer. I've found if I use it on top of the Clinique hydrating spray (pink bottle) the two work together a bit but not well enough that I'd ever consider purchasing it again. I think it's probably better for people with more significant oil control concerns.

This is my HG moisturizer, and I end up regretting it when I stray to try something else. Anything heavier, and I’m an oil slick, anything lighter and my face is flake city. Perfect for my combination skin!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My everyday daytime moisturizer. It’s efficient, doesn’t break me out, and soaks in quickly. Cons- it smells kinda weird (but that fades quickly) and it’s pretty boring. But it gets the job done well enough that I usually repurchase when I run out.

on 11/28/2017 4:58:00 PM

Looking at the ingredient list...it is like big yikes! Why is even this product with old-school ingredients on Clinique line? No wonder this product does not do anything! Really do not get the hype over this product!

on 5/11/2017 10:54:00 AM

This is a great product to put under your makeup

on 4/14/2017 4:53:00 PM

I have used so many moisturizers. Like so so many... and I absolutely love this one! Somewhere in the past I've tried the lotion+ and I hated it. It broke me out so bad and was way to oily like on my skin. I have combination dry skin and I was an it worried that this gel formula would not be moisturizing enough on the dry areas. Surprisingly it is moisturizing enough on the dry areas. My entire skin care routine is everything Clinique and the only thing I regret is not doing so earlier. This stuff is not crazy expensive nor cheap, but a little goes a long way. It leaves my skin glowing, healthy looking and the best part is that it doesn't break me out in any area. Will definitely repurchase!

The perfect moisturizing gel for summer! I have dry skin so I only use it in summer, when my skin doesn't need extra hydration.
Its really light, so is immediately absorved by the skin and don't leave that sticky feeling

on 2/28/2017 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for almost 3 months and I'm pretty happy with this. It has not caused any breakouts and has helped my problems areas.

For reference, I have very oily skin in addition to having some dry spots(mainly on my chin,temples, and under eyes) and my skin is also sensitive. I'm very skeptical when it comes to new skincare because I dread the idea of causing breakouts after.

But this works extremely well. Has a very faint scent that immediately dissipates after rubbing into your skin. I typically use 2-3 pumps for my face and neck depending on how dry I'm feeling. Absorbs into the skin very well and doesn't leave a greasy residue.

Definitely recommend! (although it is very pricey)