Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.7

on 12/17/2016 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Great for acne-prone skin. Very little fragrance. A container usually lasts me about a year or so, which makes the price pretty reasonable IMO, although there are cheaper alternatives for acne-prone/oily skin out there. I would recommend looking at Dr. Lin's Hydrating Gel if the price is a pain-point for you

I hoped this would be the solution to my combo-oily skin as it is highly recommended by many. I tried the Dramatically Different lotion first quickly realizing it was too much for my skin type. Then, I tried the gel version. This gel did absolutely nothing for my skin. I would have been better off not wearing any at all. It exasturbated the drier patches on my cheeks and did not help at all with my oily t-zone. I didn't like the texture it left on my skin either. We just weren't meant to be. I guess I would suggest to completely normal skin types. I really don't know who would benefit from this.

on 9/7/2016 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not really sure this "moisturized" at all. It's great because it won't irritate your skin or clog your pores but it really just sat on top of my skin. You also have to be cautious about what foundation you layer over this - my foundation which has some oil in it balled up on top of this like crazy.

My skin is all over the place - it can go from dry and flaky to extremely oily depending on weather and diet so I thought this would be great for me! It seems like there is a lot of silicone in this so I'd say it's more of primer for a water or silicone based foundation than a moisturizer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought this product just before going on the accutane treatment so i haven't used it in awhile, having to use a heavier moisturizer while on this treatment. But while i was using it and had far oilier skin it was almost perfect. The gel felt far better than a cream - which is a great idea because moisturizing cream (even for oily/combination skin) felt terrible on top of oily skin, greasy, slimy ect. It sinks into your skin fast and didn't look shiny afterwards. If you have oily to combination skin i think this'd be really good for you.

on 8/12/2016 5:38:00 PM

I bought it for the summer months as my skin gets oilier but it dried my chicks and caused breakouts in my chin and forehead. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I gave 2 lippies instead of 1 as it contains vitamin E.

on 3/13/2016 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product makes my skin dewy soft. I've been using it for years. I don't look a day over 45 but I'm 62. Just amazing and the price is right.

facebook.com/pages/ECHOS-FROM-BEYOND-PSYCHIC-READINGS/832846786806601

I am torn about this product. I got it at Sephora for 26.00$ and for the price you get a lot of product. 4 ounces. I use this at night because I use an Spf moisturizer durning the day, and it does make your skin soft. Very soft. And it has no scent which is a huge plus. The pump bottle is awesome. But.... I just don't feel like this actually does anything for your skin. Other than making it soft. I have combo acne prone skin and it hasn't broken me out. All in all it is great on all fronts. I just like a moisturizer that actually does something. Improves texture etc and this doesn't seem to do that. I won't repurchase only because of that. But if you are looking for something to make skin soft this is it

on 1/13/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was so excited to try this, and at first this product worked well for me. I kept my whole skincare regime the same when I tried this, and just switched out the moisturizer. For a week it was great. It didn't make me too oily, as some moisturizers can. It felt light yet hydrating. It has no discernable scent. After about a week or so I started getting closed comedones all over my face. I don't really have sensitive skin, but sometimes I get closed comedones if a product doesn't agree with me at first. Usually it'll go away once my skin gets used to the new product. I used this for another two days and my closed comedones multiplied, so I immediately stoppped and went back to my old moisturizer. They went away. I guess my skin really didn't like this moisturizer, but that's okay with me. I received a sample from a friend so I'm glad I didn't have to pay for a full tube of this, only to have it fail for me as it did. I'd rather pay less for the CeraVe I use now and have used for years. No biggie.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have mixed feelings about this moisturizer. I have combination/oily skin, but I think this may be too light for a winter moisturizer. It does an okay job, but I'm not wow-ed by it. When my skin isn't moisturized enough, I tend to get scattered, small pimples in random places on my face and that happened with this. Also, my forehead still gets pretty oily when I use this, but then again I haven't found anything that prevents that from happening and I've tried tons of products. I think I'll revisit this for the summer months, but for now, it's not my favorite.

on 11/13/2015 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Is does moisture, but My skin cant stand mineral oil, it breaks me out likt crazy. So does this one.