Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.9

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Lightweight gel-like lotion that applies without leaving a sticky residue, goes well with sunscreen products and makeup. Absorbs fast. No scent. Does not cause irritation. It moisturizes fairly well but not as good as Clinique's moisture surge. That's why i took off one lippy. It is also not really a "game changer" in skincare routine, just a reliable and quite above average/very good moisturizer. The packaging is also not the most efficient, nearing the end of the usage, i had to place the product upside down for the gel to flow downwards and use my finger to dig it out. Other than that, I would definitely repurchase again next time. for even tho its pricetag is high, it has a lot of product in it and lasted me for 1.5years, so i actually think for this quality of product, the pricetag is justifiable.

on 7/3/2017 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My acne prone skin did not like this. It gave my skin glow but along came 2-3 breakouts on second day. I wanted this to work :(

on 4/5/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Holy Grail Facial moisturiser

This is hands down the best facial moisturiser I have ever tried for my sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. My skin type is combination dry; oily in the T- zone, slightly drier on the cheeks and very dry on the chin. Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing gel is my holy grail facial moisturiser. It has the perfect consistency and is fragrance free which I love. It is light weight yet provides the perfect moisture that my skin needs and sinks into my skin effortlessly upon application. I can wear this moisturiser throughout the whole day without getting greasy and it makes my face look and feel so fresh and clean. It is the perfect facial moisturiser for my sensitive skin that is acne prone due to the absence of fragrance and its light weight consistency respectively. Definately 5 thumbs up from me for this moisturiser. I am yet to find a facial moisturiser that can outperform this moisturiser. It is simply the best!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Not a fan of silicone based products . This product has silicone in its I believed . But it does really hydrate my skin . My skin feels plumped and hydrated in the next morning .

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Was the perfect amount of hydration for my oily combo sensitive acne prone skin. Made the corners of my mouth dry though, just like benzoyl peroxide does. Also developed these raised areas of irritation? They weren't pimples just raised patches of skin that were itchy. As soon as I stopped using this they went away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The one and only moisturizer that works on my sensitive oily and acne prone skin. I've been using this for more then 10 years now - I tried the other brand from high end to drugstore but I always come back to this one. It doesn't cause any breakouts, absorbs almost instantly and most importantly it keeps the moisture intact especially on my oily skin. With the right skincare routines - I believe, my skin now is getting better, healthier and hardly get breakouts. Some hormonal acne once in a blue moon probably due to my diet or menstrual circle, but it's totally normal and not serious - I noticed if I have breakouts due to the mentioned reasons, it's usually gone within 24 hours or 2 days, max.

Recommended as 3-Steps program by Clinique, I actually pair this moisturizer with Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash or Alpha-H Triple Action Action Cleanser for the first step (alternately use, depends on my mood and skin condition; Alpha-H usually works effectively during breakout days) which is a non-foaming, non-detergent and soapless cleanser that does not stripping my natural oil. And as for the step 2, I prefer the Mild Clarifying Lotion which is now has been discontinued - I managed to stocked up for 1 more year of usage. Still looking for a substitute of the Mild Clarifying Lotion.

Took 1 lippie due to the selling price in Malaysia - actually not a pricey investment since my skin is now getting better, 125ml bottle could last 5-6 months. After all, you only have one skin and it's gonna be with you forever.

I loved it. I like the effect once you put the gel on your face. Very soothing. I just think its pricy, but worth purchasing another if i ran out

on 11/22/2015 9:09:00 AM

Makes me breakout. Not moisturizing at all for ne.

I feel that the gel is faster absorbing than the clinique moisturizing lotion.

I have combination skin. The gel moisturized and kept my dry patches moisturized for the whole day. But in my oily areas I developed pimples, didn't have a break out like when I used the moisturizer but bonetheless I still broke out. =(

on 12/14/2014 3:19:00 AM

This is a basic moisturizing gel but not moisturizing enough for my combination skin. This one did not contain mineral oil, petrolatum and lanolin alcohol like the lotion version. This moisturizer made my skin more oily yet I still had dry flaky patches. This even clogged my pores and cause breakouts. It does contain dimethicone, Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Polysilicone-11 and silica which are silicones that creates a film like plastic rap on the surface of the skin and doesn't absorb.Silicons can cause clog pores especially for oily combination skin. This did nothing has no skin care benefits. I don't recommend this or the lotion and cream version they have no skin care benefits and contain cheap ingredients. Butylene glycol that cannot be absorbed by skin, suffocates skin and clogs pores causing acne. That is also a carcinogen. Many more harmful ingredient that can cause problems like breakouts clog pores ect.... The only non irritation and non harmful ingredient is Sodium Hyaluronate that should be one of the first or second ingredients besides water but is in the middle of the ingredients. This doesn't not contain much for hydrating.