Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 2/27/2018 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

this product is simply good enough for my skin, due to haven't found better moisturizer yet. this moisturizer doesn't do much to my skin other than simply just to moisturize. it doesn't reduce the oil on my skin, tad bit increase the oil production but if I use the right foundation on top of it, my skin looks flawless. I would repurchase this if I still haven't found replacement for this product

on 2/14/2018 3:00:00 PM

I never actually bought this gel but I have tried it in a small sample size & it was just ok Bc lately I have been getting some dry patches on my face! It's just ok but still doesn't feel hydrating enough but it's sufficient I did like the scent of this! This moisturizer is definitely much better than the Ddl for dry skin! it's more appropriate for oily combo skin types! But I actually love ❤️ their old discontinued skin texture lotion from years ago when Clinique realized their ddl wasn't appropriate for oily skins I actually really miss their skin texture lotion Bc it hydrated much better & was more soothing than their new yellow gel formula! & the lotion smelled really fresh! Like chamomile tea ☕️ the gel has a similar scent but much less

on 12/28/2017 11:03:00 AM

I have combination oily skin. Tried this for a week and caused me break out. Will never buy again.

on 11/28/2017 4:28:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product but alas, it broke me out really bad. That is the only reason I will not be purchasing this moisturizer again...otherwise it is just perfect. Light and airy on the skin, smells nice, doesn't make my skin oily. In fact, my face felt really soft and smooth after applying it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Lightweight gel-like lotion that applies without leaving a sticky residue, goes well with sunscreen products and makeup. Absorbs fast. No scent. Does not cause irritation. It moisturizes fairly well but not as good as Clinique's moisture surge. That's why i took off one lippy. It is also not really a "game changer" in skincare routine, just a reliable and quite above average/very good moisturizer. The packaging is also not the most efficient, nearing the end of the usage, i had to place the product upside down for the gel to flow downwards and use my finger to dig it out. Other than that, I would definitely repurchase again next time. for even tho its pricetag is high, it has a lot of product in it and lasted me for 1.5years, so i actually think for this quality of product, the pricetag is justifiable.

on 7/3/2017 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My acne prone skin did not like this. It gave my skin glow but along came 2-3 breakouts on second day. I wanted this to work :(

on 4/5/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Holy Grail Facial moisturiser

This is hands down the best facial moisturiser I have ever tried for my sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. My skin type is combination dry; oily in the T- zone, slightly drier on the cheeks and very dry on the chin. Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing gel is my holy grail facial moisturiser. It has the perfect consistency and is fragrance free which I love. It is light weight yet provides the perfect moisture that my skin needs and sinks into my skin effortlessly upon application. I can wear this moisturiser throughout the whole day without getting greasy and it makes my face look and feel so fresh and clean. It is the perfect facial moisturiser for my sensitive skin that is acne prone due to the absence of fragrance and its light weight consistency respectively. Definately 5 thumbs up from me for this moisturiser. I am yet to find a facial moisturiser that can outperform this moisturiser. It is simply the best!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Not a fan of silicone based products . This product has silicone in its I believed . But it does really hydrate my skin . My skin feels plumped and hydrated in the next morning .

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Was the perfect amount of hydration for my oily combo sensitive acne prone skin. Made the corners of my mouth dry though, just like benzoyl peroxide does. Also developed these raised areas of irritation? They weren't pimples just raised patches of skin that were itchy. As soon as I stopped using this they went away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The one and only moisturizer that works on my sensitive oily and acne prone skin. I've been using this for more then 10 years now - I tried the other brand from high end to drugstore but I always come back to this one. It doesn't cause any breakouts, absorbs almost instantly and most importantly it keeps the moisture intact especially on my oily skin. With the right skincare routines - I believe, my skin now is getting better, healthier and hardly get breakouts. Some hormonal acne once in a blue moon probably due to my diet or menstrual circle, but it's totally normal and not serious - I noticed if I have breakouts due to the mentioned reasons, it's usually gone within 24 hours or 2 days, max.

Recommended as 3-Steps program by Clinique, I actually pair this moisturizer with Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash or Alpha-H Triple Action Action Cleanser for the first step (alternately use, depends on my mood and skin condition; Alpha-H usually works effectively during breakout days) which is a non-foaming, non-detergent and soapless cleanser that does not stripping my natural oil. And as for the step 2, I prefer the Mild Clarifying Lotion which is now has been discontinued - I managed to stocked up for 1 more year of usage. Still looking for a substitute of the Mild Clarifying Lotion.

Took 1 lippie due to the selling price in Malaysia - actually not a pricey investment since my skin is now getting better, 125ml bottle could last 5-6 months. After all, you only have one skin and it's gonna be with you forever.