Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

I got mine for free with a purchase of face scrub. Not a fan of it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have oily skin and I was looking for a light moisturiser and because I heard so many people who swear by it, I decided to buy it. Sincerely? It does almost nothing in the winter, when it is cold outside and I need to hidrate my skin without feeling greasy. In the summer, when I am naturally more oily (yey!) it's okay, very light. I don't think it is worth the money... at this price you cand find better moisturisers out there.

on 2/1/2017 2:52:00 PM

This is a perfect moisturizer for dry skin and if you have dry patches on your face this lotion can save your life.This is pretty cute and the price is quite fair for the product

on 1/3/2017 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was my foray into the world of skincare (I started when I was 20 y/o—5 years ago). After just a few weeks of daily use, I noticed my oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin get smoother and more supple—that's how I knew this product worked for me. It also didn't break me out, which is always a plus!

Don't expect too much from this, though, as it doesn't have any special star ingredient or antioxidant that most moisturizers today have. It may be average compared to others, but it does what it claims to do, which is to provide all-day hydration for oily-skinned people and makes skin look fresh. I'm not sure how fast it absorbs on others, but it does take at least two minutes or more to fully absorb before I apply my sunscreen (I use this as my day moisturizer, I use a more ingredient-packed one at night)

I tried other day moisturizers after being faithful to this for 4 years, but I realized it's the only one that really smoothen my skin, which is why I decided to buy the big pump bottle this year.

HG status for me! I highly recommend it!

on 12/30/2016 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

As a teenager with very oily skin in a very humid country this is God send. I've used this for almost 2 years now and as always it is very consistent, it does its job of being an awesome moisturizer but the price might be too high for those who just wants to moisturize their face without all the glam the brand includes. I am still on the hunt for my HG moisturizer but this is currently on top of my list.

on 12/29/2016 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OMG. HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND WOW.
OIL PRODUCTION = DIMINISHED.
this is the only moisturizer that helps prevent oil production through out the day. I mean WOW. By 10 pm, I am still pretty flawless. The price is pretty okay for what it is doing. I would definitely repurchase. Oily girls-- PLEASE give this a try. Sometimes your foundation is good but moisturizer is wrong. I was about to change my foundation bc i could not deal with the oilyness. This has allowed me to keep the foundation I want and keep away the shine! Super amazing.
This is a good time to buy because they usually have the huge 6 oz size for a good price around the holidays.

on 12/14/2016 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

nothing dramatically different about it .very ordinary overpriced moisturizer

on 11/24/2016 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was surprised on how heavy it felt on my skin it was supposed to be a gel right? So I decided to just apply this at night. IMHO this is overrated. Nothing special I didnt breakout like crazy there were some zits which was pretty normal for me but other than that I couldnt really see any difference. But one thing's for sure I like applying this after I have thoroughly scrubbed/cleansed my face. The thickness of the product moisturizes my skin well. Will not buy again unless given as a gift.

on 11/22/2016 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this moisturizer because I wanted something that was light and wouldn't clog my pores. I've been using it for only eight days, but since day 2 I have been breaking out in all types of pimples! It also wasn't very moisturizing at all...even after using 2 pumps. Its horrible! I'm getting cysts on my cheeks, whiteheads all over my forehead and chin, and clogged pores everywhere. This has just been a disaster and I really wanted to believe that this would work for me, especially at the price! I will try to return this and purchase from a different brand entirely.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like many oily skinned people have already mentioned, the lotion version of this was too much but the moisture level of the gel is just right. I use cleansers and toners for oily skin and need a lightweight moisturizer; it absorbs into my skin without leaving it feeling greasy, just soft and hydrated. I've tried oil free moisturizers that have left my skin feeling tacky or sticky, this product is altogether different. It's a great base before my foundation and it never makes my skin oiler throughout the day. Highly recommended for oily skin that can use some hydrating.