Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 7/2/2017 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

been struggling to find a good moisturizer since i always go to dermatologist for almost 8 years. now i wanna try the otc products that doesn't break me out (my skin is very sensitive and acne prone, even the humidity such as too hot or too cold could makes me broke out badly) and i came across clinique counter. the BA said it's gentle enough and won't make my skin looks oilier. been tried for at least 3 months and the results is great, the only downside is the price is on the higher side. but considering the quality and you only need a pea amount of size for every usage, i think it worth every penny. sure i will be repurchase

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

NW45 woc with combination skin (mostly normal with oily t zone).

This gel has been my holy grail daily moisturizer for about a year now. It is lightweight, smooth and moisturizing! It absorbs quickly and doesnt have a noticeable scent. One pump covers my face so a bottle lasts a very long time!

Mixed this with sunscreen (sun bum). No problem.
Mixed this with tinted moisturizer (nars). No problem.
Mixed this with matte and dewy foundations (nars). No problem.

In winter, I do find myself layering with a thicker cream to catch extra dryness - but Im perfectly okay with that.

Havent found anything better!

I love the pump on this. The moisturizer itself is effective but not perfect. Sometimes, I feel like my tzone is too oily while my cheeks, which get very dry in the winter, are still flaky. I also wish there was SPF in it because between my acne cream, this moisturizer and SPF, I'm wearing 3 layers and that's all before makeup.

on 6/18/2017 8:29:00 PM

Not bad. But this is not right for my skin. It makes my skin sticky when I put it on. I gave this to my friend and she loves it

on 6/18/2017 10:19:00 AM

I am on my first week of using this . I bought it as I wanted a moisturiser to layer over my retionol treatment and this had a nice texture . I apply this over my eye area and so far no irritation . It has a good texture and I can even wear it on the day although I have combi skin . As a moisturiser for night , I don't think this is hydrating enough . I have to use six pumps and still I feel my face is dry . I don't think the retionol treatment is drying me out , but it's not moisturising Tio. Will try the dry skin next time .

I think Clinique really nailed it with their dramatically different moisturizing series. I have both the lotion and gel formula and I love them for different seasons. I typically use the moisturizing lotion in winter and the moisturizing gel during other seasons, where my skin starts to get slightly oilier.

The gel formulation is not as moisturizing as the lotion formula as it is catered more towards people with combo to oily skin like me. Perviously I dreaded applying moisturizer as other formulas always left a tacky feeling that I hated. This formula is perfect for people with oily skin who isn't too fond of regular moisturizers. It leaves absolutely no tacky feeling after application and creates such a smooth canvas for makeup application. I sometimes skip primer when I'm using this moisturizer because it helps my makeup glide on much easier.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG moisturizer!! My skin is oily/combo and prone to cystic breakouts. I believe this moisturizer has contributed to me have significantly reduced breakouts for the entire time Ive used it! Its very light (but very moisturizing) and it makes my skin look so healthy and glowy. It also helps to keep me matte throughout the day, and is wonderful under foundation. Ill be buying this again!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Just started using this product. I have oily combination skin and lately it feels as if my t zone oiliness has been reversed where my t zone is dry and the rest of my face is oily. I got a sample size from Sephora and as soon as I put it on, it absorbed easily and effortlessly. My skin feels supple and hydrated but not heavy. I do have to apply a bit more in some of the drier spots but that is okay. I wore this product for a whole day and toward the end of the day I would say to add more or do what I do and just wash or rinse your face and reapply and you're good to go!.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this moisturiser! It has been a game changer for me. I have acne prone, oily and sensitive skin and this product works wonders for me. Keeps my skin looking well moisturised without causing any breakouts etc. It's quite pricey but well worth the money in my opinion.

After using the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion I realized my skin was getting more oily than usual so I went to my local Clinique store to see what I was doing wrong, it was then that I found out I was using the wrong product for my skin type. So, I bought the gel version, and I immediately saw a difference. My skin wasn't oily anymore, and instead felt smooth and hydrated - it even became brighter and more healthy-looking. I'm currently on my second 125mL bottle, and I know I will by a third and fourth bottle.