Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great product

on 11/1/2015 7:44:00 AM

Clinique should give this moisturizing gel a different name because this doesn't feel the same as the lotion. I was skeptical to try it for the longest time because of its name. I break out using the lotion. This gel is completely different upon application. It's light and feels clean on the skin. It moisturizing enough on my combination/oily skin. I wish it has spf but that would mean the formula would change. Great for night time because I get oily too while sleeping.

on 10/12/2015 7:43:00 PM

I really love this moisturizer. I have normal/oily skin and especially love this in the summer when a lot of other moisturizers seem too heavy. It sinks in to your skin fast and makes it feel soft and silky. It's so light that if you have very oily skin it won't make you break out. It's a bit too light for the colder weather but i do like layering it over serums.

on 8/24/2014 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Wow. This stuff is amazing. I have spent years searching for the perfect moisturiser and now I have found it. Please never discontinue this clinique, it really is dramatically different! Love it so much.

on 10/25/2010 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I really looked forward to trying this after reading all of the good reviews, and knowing that Clinique is supposed to be very gentle and hypoallergenic. I liked the consistency and how quickly it sank in, which is why it gets two lippies. Unfortunately, the first application left me with a burning sensation and that pebbly feeling that I get when my skin is irritated. Recent experiences suggest that I react to both fragrances and colors in my moisturizer. Although this doesn't contain fragrance, it does contain color.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love, love love this! I had been talked into trying the entire Philosophy Congested Skin Make-Up Optional kit. I really liked everything about it EXCEPT for the Hope in a Bottle. I don't know why, but I kept breaking out in huge cystic-type acne. I switched to the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel and voila - No More Breakouts! Hurrah for good skin!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am so glad that Clinique formulated this moisturizer into an oil-free gel for acne-prone skin types. The original DDML formula is just too greasy for my skin -- I broke out everytime I used it. I recently received the DDM Gel in a swap and I love it! It goes on silky smooth and feels incredibly lightweight on my face. Right now my skin is super dry and irritated due to Retin-A. Right now, this is the only moisturizer I can put on my face that doesn't sting. It soothes and moisturizes my skin without make it feel greasy or causing breakouts. I will definitely be purchasing this moisturizer in the future!

on 10/23/2005 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I guess I do not have to say much b/c of all the rave reviews here already. This is a really nice, light, yet moisturizing lotion. I have combo. skin and it moisturizes my dry cheeks and does not make my oily T-zone break-out. It sinks in fast and leaves a matte finish. I took off 1 extra lippie b/c I am waiting for Clinique to add SPF, then it would be a 4 out of 5!

Popular Moisturizers