Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.9

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great basic moisturiser that hydrates my skin, isn't greasy and doesn't break me out. The pump packaging is great and the product is really good value for money as you get a lot of it. There are other moisturisers I prefer but I will buy this again if I want a cheaper option, as the others are much more expensive

on 7/3/2017 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My acne prone skin did not like this. It gave my skin glow but along came 2-3 breakouts on second day. I wanted this to work :(

on 4/26/2017 9:33:00 PM

This is my holy grail moisturizer. Does not irritate my skin, does not break me out and most of all leaves my skin super hydrated and smooth and soft. Absorbs very easily, works great under make up. A bit expensive for my wallet but I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this moisturiser! It has been a game changer for me. I have acne prone, oily and sensitive skin and this product works wonders for me. Keeps my skin looking well moisturised without causing any breakouts etc. It's quite pricey but well worth the money in my opinion.

After using the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion I realized my skin was getting more oily than usual so I went to my local Clinique store to see what I was doing wrong, it was then that I found out I was using the wrong product for my skin type. So, I bought the gel version, and I immediately saw a difference. My skin wasn't oily anymore, and instead felt smooth and hydrated - it even became brighter and more healthy-looking. I'm currently on my second 125mL bottle, and I know I will by a third and fourth bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I brought clinique whole anti-blemish range and it broke me OUT MORE!!!!!!!!!! This moisturizer was decent compared to the cleanser and toner but STILL NOT GOOD!!!!!!

I got mine for free with a purchase of face scrub. Not a fan of it.

on 12/14/2016 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

nothing dramatically different about it .very ordinary overpriced moisturizer

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The one and only moisturizer that works on my sensitive oily and acne prone skin. I've been using this for more then 10 years now - I tried the other brand from high end to drugstore but I always come back to this one. It doesn't cause any breakouts, absorbs almost instantly and most importantly it keeps the moisture intact especially on my oily skin. With the right skincare routines - I believe, my skin now is getting better, healthier and hardly get breakouts. Some hormonal acne once in a blue moon probably due to my diet or menstrual circle, but it's totally normal and not serious - I noticed if I have breakouts due to the mentioned reasons, it's usually gone within 24 hours or 2 days, max.

Recommended as 3-Steps program by Clinique, I actually pair this moisturizer with Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash or Alpha-H Triple Action Action Cleanser for the first step (alternately use, depends on my mood and skin condition; Alpha-H usually works effectively during breakout days) which is a non-foaming, non-detergent and soapless cleanser that does not stripping my natural oil. And as for the step 2, I prefer the Mild Clarifying Lotion which is now has been discontinued - I managed to stocked up for 1 more year of usage. Still looking for a substitute of the Mild Clarifying Lotion.

Took 1 lippie due to the selling price in Malaysia - actually not a pricey investment since my skin is now getting better, 125ml bottle could last 5-6 months. After all, you only have one skin and it's gonna be with you forever.

on 7/22/2016 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have been using clinique moisturizing gel for 2 years and have not found any problem to my face so far.. I really love this moisturizer I have oily to combination skin have Tried lot of moisturizer even very expensive once but nothing help my face but since 2 years I have using this moisturizer I have seen lot of Improvement to my face keeps my face soft... and I am really happy with the product.