Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.9

on 4/26/2017 9:33:00 PM

This is my holy grail moisturizer. Does not irritate my skin, does not break me out and most of all leaves my skin super hydrated and smooth and soft. Absorbs very easily, works great under make up. A bit expensive for my wallet but I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this moisturiser! It has been a game changer for me. I have acne prone, oily and sensitive skin and this product works wonders for me. Keeps my skin looking well moisturised without causing any breakouts etc. It's quite pricey but well worth the money in my opinion.

After using the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion I realized my skin was getting more oily than usual so I went to my local Clinique store to see what I was doing wrong, it was then that I found out I was using the wrong product for my skin type. So, I bought the gel version, and I immediately saw a difference. My skin wasn't oily anymore, and instead felt smooth and hydrated - it even became brighter and more healthy-looking. I'm currently on my second 125mL bottle, and I know I will by a third and fourth bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I brought clinique whole anti-blemish range and it broke me OUT MORE!!!!!!!!!! This moisturizer was decent compared to the cleanser and toner but STILL NOT GOOD!!!!!!

I got mine for free with a purchase of face scrub. Not a fan of it.

on 12/14/2016 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

nothing dramatically different about it .very ordinary overpriced moisturizer

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The one and only moisturizer that works on my sensitive oily and acne prone skin. I've been using this for more then 10 years now - I tried the other brand from high end to drugstore but I always come back to this one. It doesn't cause any breakouts, absorbs almost instantly and most importantly it keeps the moisture intact especially on my oily skin. With the right skincare routines - I believe, my skin now is getting better, healthier and hardly get breakouts. Some hormonal acne once in a blue moon probably due to my diet or menstrual circle, but it's totally normal and not serious - I noticed if I have breakouts due to the mentioned reasons, it's usually gone within 24 hours or 2 days, max.

Recommended as 3-Steps program by Clinique, I actually pair this moisturizer with Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash or Alpha-H Triple Action Action Cleanser for the first step (alternately use, depends on my mood and skin condition; Alpha-H usually works effectively during breakout days) which is a non-foaming, non-detergent and soapless cleanser that does not stripping my natural oil. And as for the step 2, I prefer the Mild Clarifying Lotion which is now has been discontinued - I managed to stocked up for 1 more year of usage. Still looking for a substitute of the Mild Clarifying Lotion.

Took 1 lippie due to the selling price in Malaysia - actually not a pricey investment since my skin is now getting better, 125ml bottle could last 5-6 months. After all, you only have one skin and it's gonna be with you forever.

on 7/22/2016 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have been using clinique moisturizing gel for 2 years and have not found any problem to my face so far.. I really love this moisturizer I have oily to combination skin have Tried lot of moisturizer even very expensive once but nothing help my face but since 2 years I have using this moisturizer I have seen lot of Improvement to my face keeps my face soft... and I am really happy with the product.

on 6/16/2016 8:00:00 PM

This is my HG moisturizer. I have normal/oily skin (the t zone is very oily, the rest of my face is normal) and this gel is all I need. I use it twice a day, after cleansing with Estee Lauder's Perfectly Clean cleanser for combination skin and a quick toning with Witch Hazel. My foundation, (Estee Lauder double wear) goes on smoothly and never gets shiny during the day.

on 5/9/2016 1:48:00 PM

Clinique is known for their fragrance free skincare products and non-irritating cosmetics. Their presentation is very clean-cut and simplistic. I have very oily skin and during the hotter months, I get extra sweaty and don't need heavy moisturizer. Dermatologists say that for oily skin types, using a gel texture when it comes to moisture will provide enough plumping without making the skin look or feel overly greasy. Clinique has this moisturizer as one of their top selling products, but it is not to be confused with the lotion. They are both in the same kind of bottle and look identical, so if you are trying to buy the gel, make sure you read "gel" on the bottle. For $26, you get 4.2 Oz of product. You can also get full sized bottles of this with sets that cost very little. I bought this set with deluxe sized cleanser and toner, and it had a full size of this moisturizer for $25 total!

The bottle looks like something out of a laboratory and the gel is a bright yellow color. It is a sturdy plastic bottle with a pump, which is hygienic. Although Clinique claims that there is no scent, I can smell something. It smells fresh and fades immediately when it sinks into the skin. I use this at night as the very last step to my routine. It seals everything in without feeling greasy. It has not clogged my pores or caused any sensitivity. It is the perfect moisturizer for spring and summer, but I think it might be too light for the fall and winter. I take two pumps, rub it on my fingers, and then apply with a patting motion all over my face, which includes the neck. I absolutely love this moisturizer.