Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.9

on 12/14/2016 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

nothing dramatically different about it .very ordinary overpriced moisturizer

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The one and only moisturizer that works on my sensitive oily and acne prone skin. I've been using this for more then 10 years now - I tried the other brand from high end to drugstore but I always come back to this one. It doesn't cause any breakouts, absorbs almost instantly and most importantly it keeps the moisture intact especially on my oily skin. With the right skincare routines - I believe, my skin now is getting better, healthier and hardly get breakouts. Some hormonal acne once in a blue moon probably due to my diet or menstrual circle, but it's totally normal and not serious - I noticed if I have breakouts due to the mentioned reasons, it's usually gone within 24 hours or 2 days, max.

Recommended as 3-Steps program by Clinique, I actually pair this moisturizer with Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash or Alpha-H Triple Action Action Cleanser for the first step (alternately use, depends on my mood and skin condition; Alpha-H usually works effectively during breakout days) which is a non-foaming, non-detergent and soapless cleanser that does not stripping my natural oil. And as for the step 2, I prefer the Mild Clarifying Lotion which is now has been discontinued - I managed to stocked up for 1 more year of usage. Still looking for a substitute of the Mild Clarifying Lotion.

Took 1 lippie due to the selling price in Malaysia - actually not a pricey investment since my skin is now getting better, 125ml bottle could last 5-6 months. After all, you only have one skin and it's gonna be with you forever.

on 7/22/2016 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have been using clinique moisturizing gel for 2 years and have not found any problem to my face so far.. I really love this moisturizer I have oily to combination skin have Tried lot of moisturizer even very expensive once but nothing help my face but since 2 years I have using this moisturizer I have seen lot of Improvement to my face keeps my face soft... and I am really happy with the product.

on 6/16/2016 8:00:00 PM

This is my HG moisturizer. I have normal/oily skin (the t zone is very oily, the rest of my face is normal) and this gel is all I need. I use it twice a day, after cleansing with Estee Lauder's Perfectly Clean cleanser for combination skin and a quick toning with Witch Hazel. My foundation, (Estee Lauder double wear) goes on smoothly and never gets shiny during the day.

on 5/9/2016 1:48:00 PM

Clinique is known for their fragrance free skincare products and non-irritating cosmetics. Their presentation is very clean-cut and simplistic. I have very oily skin and during the hotter months, I get extra sweaty and don't need heavy moisturizer. Dermatologists say that for oily skin types, using a gel texture when it comes to moisture will provide enough plumping without making the skin look or feel overly greasy. Clinique has this moisturizer as one of their top selling products, but it is not to be confused with the lotion. They are both in the same kind of bottle and look identical, so if you are trying to buy the gel, make sure you read "gel" on the bottle. For $26, you get 4.2 Oz of product. You can also get full sized bottles of this with sets that cost very little. I bought this set with deluxe sized cleanser and toner, and it had a full size of this moisturizer for $25 total!

The bottle looks like something out of a laboratory and the gel is a bright yellow color. It is a sturdy plastic bottle with a pump, which is hygienic. Although Clinique claims that there is no scent, I can smell something. It smells fresh and fades immediately when it sinks into the skin. I use this at night as the very last step to my routine. It seals everything in without feeling greasy. It has not clogged my pores or caused any sensitivity. It is the perfect moisturizer for spring and summer, but I think it might be too light for the fall and winter. I take two pumps, rub it on my fingers, and then apply with a patting motion all over my face, which includes the neck. I absolutely love this moisturizer.

on 4/24/2016 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Since Clinique isn't cruelty-free, I won't repurchase this. But the product itself is solid. It feels fresh and clean on the skin, in comparison to moisturizers that are too thick and feel greasy. The downside to this is that I can only use this in summer when I don't have problems with dryness. The rest of the year, I have to wear something a bit more moisturizing, at least when I'm in western Europe.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great product

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I used a tube of this once during summer. It's very lightweight and absorbs immediately, which is a big plus. On the other hand, I didn't find its moisturizing benefits to be very extensive. That is to say, my face would start feeling dry 2hrs after application. So i moved away from it. I think this would be suitable to really oily skin types, especially during summer months.

on 3/13/2016 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product makes my skin dewy soft. I've been using it for years. I don't look a day over 45 but I'm 62. Just amazing and the price is right.

facebook.com/pages/ECHOS-FROM-BEYOND-PSYCHIC-READINGS/832846786806601

on 3/8/2016 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

After trying various moisturisers, i really liked it. But thus wasnt the case initially but i persisted because of the price. I am glad i did. After 3-4 weeks, there certainly is a difference in the quality of skin and also Reduction in acne to large extent. I have a combination , sensitive and cystic acne prone skin.