Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have oily skin and this absorbs quick before my makeup and helps me keep my oil under control

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

I find that this isn't hydrating enough for me. I like the smell, its mild. And it's pretty inexpensive for the amount you get compared to other brands. I bought this version instead of the lotion because I have oily skin. I have to put on at least 3 pumps for my face to feel comfortable. Sometimes I have to pump a little extra for around my mouth. After a few hours I'd be oily, but I expect that from my skin. What I really didn't like was that when I would wash my face the next morning it looked and felt excessively greasy, not like it is normally when I use other moisturisers. My hands got really slippery when I splashed my face. I think it may have caused a few small white heads but nothing serious. I have started using something else now so I'll probably just give this away. I wouldn't say it's a horrible product, but dimethicone is the second ingredient...I'd say that's more suitable for a hair product or foundation primer than for a moisturiser...this is not for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Let's just say: when I thought that I lost this product for a week, I was DEVASTATED! I love this moisturizer so much. It goes on very smoothly, dries quickly, and leaves your skin feeling fresh, plump, and beautiful. There is no noticeable smell to the product. The only reason I'm rating it 4/5 is the price. :(

on 6/22/2014 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I love this product. I have combo skin so the summer makes me oil up more in my T-zone and the winter leaves me a bit dry. I went from regular body lotions to petroleum jelly (why?) and then I finally found my friend. I use the gel all year round and it lasts me 3-4 months. I only need to use one pump for my face and two if I want to include my neck. Very light and it doesn't make me oily. I've been using this for two years and I will never go back to anything else.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

This is a nice moisturizer for really oily skinned girls because it's really light and doesn't feel that moisturizing. This is also a really nice moisturizer for underneath makeup as it creates a smooth base. I won't repurchase because I don't really have a use for it except when I'm going out at night and need to put makeup on (or else I'm using SPF moisturizer for the day or an acne fighting or richer moisturizer for night).

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This is a great moisturizer for oily skin! Ever since I started using this I can go all day without getting shiny. I wish it was a bit more moisturzing but it still does the trick.

on 8/30/2012 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I brought this product along with the step 3 toner because its supposed to be created for oily skin but it didn't work out for me. Minutes after apply the gel my skin will look oily. It doesnt have spf which sucks.

on 6/6/2012 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

OMG! I have used pretty much everything that is out there in my quest for appropriate moisturisation for my very oily skin, and this, so far, has no rival.
I have been using this for just over two weeks, and the difference is amazing!
It appears a little pricey, but a little really does go a long way, so I guess it works out reasonable. Would definetely recommend.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is my HG moisturiser! Its beyond amazing! My skin doesnt get oily and the spots I do get are limited to PMT spots, and even then as I use bicarb of soda/baking soda as a face scrub every day, I get a spot or two for 1-2 days if that! I did try to economise one time and tried other lower priced drugstore type brands like Nivea Oil Free moisturiser and Simple Light lotion and they gave me BAD acne to the point I was on oral and topical antibiotics as they turned into abscesses!!!!!!! So I reverted back to my trusty Clinique Dramatically Different Gel and my skin cleared up in a few weeks. This was months ago and I still have NASTY bumpy scarring from the acne but this just tells you that only this moisturiser will do if you have acne prone skin!!!!! My skin never looks shiny, doesnt get overly greasy like others have said and it sinks straight into my skin leaving no residue behind. 1000% recommend!!!!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This works okay, not the best for me in the winter but it gives me good moisture in the summer.