CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

J'adore ça. Je l'ai utilisé en petites quantités comme une couche de fond et en grandes quantités comme une crème de nuit pour la meilleure partie de 5 ans comme je l'ai vu ma peau passer de très grasse à sec chronique . Ne me éclate, n'a pas d'odeur, pas brillant blanc ou pigment. J'utilise la bouteille squeezy parce que je trouve la pompe est bouché. Ma seule plainte. je vous le recommande

on 10/1/2018 2:01:00 PM

Love the Gel! It’s lightweight and versatile counterpart to Clinique’s acclaimed Moisturizing Lotion. Just as effective; great for daily use ! Ideal for combination skin tones!

I used the original DDML for years, got away from it, recently returned. I currently own a bottle of the revised version of the original, and this gel. My skin is combination but much more dry than it used to be. Still, I'm oilier in the summer and I thought this would be the ideal summertime moisturizer. For me, it imparts little to no moisture and in fact leaves me feeling dryer. I've found if I use it on top of the Clinique hydrating spray (pink bottle) the two work together a bit but not well enough that I'd ever consider purchasing it again. I think it's probably better for people with more significant oil control concerns.

Having acne-prone and sensitive skin, this is my holy-grail moisturiser that does not cause breakouts. A safe choice that hydrates sufficiently for oily skin though it would be insufficient for drier skin types. I use this with tretinoin and differin to counter the dryness.

on 8/16/2018 11:43:00 PM

This is my day moisturiser for the past 3 months or so. It's a great BASIC moisturiser for practically anyone with normal-oily prone skin... There's a slightly heavy-duty one for drier skin which is the cream formula I believe. I switched to this after my skin was acting up during my Diferin treatment.

It's scentless and does what a job a moisturiser should do- to moisturise! Nothing more nothing less. I like the fact that it's really simple, and doesn't make my skin in an oil slick by the end of the day.

If you're looking for added benefits (eg; brightening/hydration), just layer on a serum before that... and it should work really well with this moisturiser. I would repurchase!

The CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is far and away much better than the original Yellow Moisturizing Lotion, which is still not quite state of the art, but at least the first few ingredients aren't just water, petroleum, and mineral oil. This Gel Version sinks into skin much better, which is probably why Clinique states that this gel version is more geared toward those with oily skin. My more detailed review video can be seen here:

on 5/4/2018 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I concur with another reviewer who said this will make you look older in a week! It actually felt as though it was leaching moisture from my skin and made me look worse than If I hadn’t moisturized at all! Big disappointment and I ordered this online from Sephora so it wasn’t cheap. Pretty packaging though but useless to my combo skin.

on 4/10/2018 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a product that I have used on and off for many years. I am not sure if they have changed the formulation but it appears that it works better on my oily skin. I am not sure of dramatically different either. It is moisturizing but doesn’t do any magical work. As I am aging, I get to like this product better than before. I gave it a 4 because it is a Clinique product and like other Clinique products, it is totally safe and doesn’t cause any problems for my skin.

on 1/3/2018 10:35:00 AM

I'm using this product for many years now and I'm still madly in love with this product. I have after cleansing a very dry skin. This gel gets rid of any discomfort. It sinks into the skin very quickly and leaves a very moisturized skin. My make up sits beautifully on my skin. Even at the end of the day, when my t-zone is quite oily, my skin feels moisturized and not greasy. I do try different moisturizers time to time, but this one really gets the job done. I use it mostly in winter, but works as good in summer. You have this gel in a bottle but als in a tube. I prefer the tube. Less weight and easier to get all the product out.

on 12/28/2017 5:16:00 PM

This is certainly one of the worst moisturizers I have ever tried. Makes you look older in a week! Back to Chanel and never again Clinique.