Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

The CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is far and away much better than the original Yellow Moisturizing Lotion, which is still not quite state of the art, but at least the first few ingredients aren't just water, petroleum, and mineral oil. This Gel Version sinks into skin much better, which is probably why Clinique states that this gel version is more geared toward those with oily skin. My more detailed review video can be seen here:

on 5/4/2018 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I concur with another reviewer who said this will make you look older in a week! It actually felt as though it was leaching moisture from my skin and made me look worse than If I hadn’t moisturized at all! Big disappointment and I ordered this online from Sephora so it wasn’t cheap. Pretty packaging though but useless to my combo skin.

on 4/10/2018 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a product that I have used on and off for many years. I am not sure if they have changed the formulation but it appears that it works better on my oily skin. I am not sure of dramatically different either. It is moisturizing but doesn’t do any magical work. As I am aging, I get to like this product better than before. I gave it a 4 because it is a Clinique product and like other Clinique products, it is totally safe and doesn’t cause any problems for my skin.

on 1/3/2018 10:35:00 AM

I'm using this product for many years now and I'm still madly in love with this product. I have after cleansing a very dry skin. This gel gets rid of any discomfort. It sinks into the skin very quickly and leaves a very moisturized skin. My make up sits beautifully on my skin. Even at the end of the day, when my t-zone is quite oily, my skin feels moisturized and not greasy. I do try different moisturizers time to time, but this one really gets the job done. I use it mostly in winter, but works as good in summer. You have this gel in a bottle but als in a tube. I prefer the tube. Less weight and easier to get all the product out.

on 12/28/2017 5:16:00 PM

This is certainly one of the worst moisturizers I have ever tried. Makes you look older in a week! Back to Chanel and never again Clinique.

on 11/29/2017 12:41:00 AM

Love love love! I have normal/dry skin and this is the perfect daytime moisturizer for me. It plays well with all my foundations without adding a heavy layer. I tried the lotion version and that I did not like because I felt it was too heavy. This one is perfect. I get the big size bottle and it last me about 8months maybe even longer. One pump ia enough for my whole face and the price is great. I will continue to purchase.

on 11/28/2017 4:28:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product but alas, it broke me out really bad. That is the only reason I will not be purchasing this moisturizer again...otherwise it is just perfect. Light and airy on the skin, smells nice, doesn't make my skin oily. In fact, my face felt really soft and smooth after applying it.

I was at a friend’s place and she hat this moisturizer and I really liked it. It felt verry good on the skin and verry moisturizing. Did not clog pores but keep in mind I only used it 2 times so I dont know how it would be on a long term of time. Because sometimes my pores only clog after a few uses of a product. But I would say recommend it so far for all skin types by now.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this moisturizer. BIG DIFFERENCE from the other yellow moisturizer from Clinique. It is light weight and doesn't contribute to break out. My oily skin feels hydrated and comfortable all day.

on 9/25/2017 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Edit: after a week of steady use, I believe the silicone in this is breaking me out. Something in it is (Laureth-4!!!!) - after wearing this over my BP gel during the day, by the evening I had whiteheads and inflammation. Very strange, since it was the only thing on my skin all day. No makeup at all. Bummer.
------------------------
I grabbed this at an Ulta in the trial size since I have sensitive skin and didn't know how my skin would take to this moisturizer. I have combo skin, dry in some areas, but can get shiny/oily within an hour or two from topical BP.

Must say - this is GREAT stuff! It's very light, absorbs well, no scent, not sticky, and has a little bit of a silicone feeling to it. I mostly prefer wearing this under my makeup (I apply it then let it soak in while I do my eye makeup and then do my foundation) or during the day - and save my heavier (Olay sensitive) moisturizer for at night. But this stuff is a winner in my book - I haven't had any issues with my skin so far. If I can use up the trial size without any problems, I will try to repurchase the larger size or another trial size.