Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

I was at a friend’s place and she hat this moisturizer and I really liked it. It felt verry good on the skin and verry moisturizing. Did not clog pores but keep in mind I only used it 2 times so I dont know how it would be on a long term of time. Because sometimes my pores only clog after a few uses of a product. But I would say recommend it so far for all skin types by now.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this moisturizer. BIG DIFFERENCE from the other yellow moisturizer from Clinique. It is light weight and doesn't contribute to break out. My oily skin feels hydrated and comfortable all day.

on 9/10/2017 3:18:00 AM

It's an alright moisturiser. On my combination complexion it's not very hydrating, but in the summer it does a good job and I'm pleased with it. The packaging is nice, practical, the smell is refreshing, it goes on very smooth on the skin because of the gel texture and it absorbs quickly. I have sensitive skin and this didn't broke me out at all, but there were times I needed moisture and I reached out for this unsuccessfully.

Been using this for years on my slightly oily skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Lightweight gel-like lotion that applies without leaving a sticky residue, goes well with sunscreen products and makeup. Absorbs fast. No scent. Does not cause irritation. It moisturizes fairly well but not as good as Clinique's moisture surge. That's why i took off one lippy. It is also not really a "game changer" in skincare routine, just a reliable and quite above average/very good moisturizer. The packaging is also not the most efficient, nearing the end of the usage, i had to place the product upside down for the gel to flow downwards and use my finger to dig it out. Other than that, I would definitely repurchase again next time. for even tho its pricetag is high, it has a lot of product in it and lasted me for 1.5years, so i actually think for this quality of product, the pricetag is justifiable.

on 7/2/2017 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

been struggling to find a good moisturizer since i always go to dermatologist for almost 8 years. now i wanna try the otc products that doesn't break me out (my skin is very sensitive and acne prone, even the humidity such as too hot or too cold could makes me broke out badly) and i came across clinique counter. the BA said it's gentle enough and won't make my skin looks oilier. been tried for at least 3 months and the results is great, the only downside is the price is on the higher side. but considering the quality and you only need a pea amount of size for every usage, i think it worth every penny. sure i will be repurchase

I love the pump on this. The moisturizer itself is effective but not perfect. Sometimes, I feel like my tzone is too oily while my cheeks, which get very dry in the winter, are still flaky. I also wish there was SPF in it because between my acne cream, this moisturizer and SPF, I'm wearing 3 layers and that's all before makeup.

on 6/18/2017 10:19:00 AM

I am on my first week of using this . I bought it as I wanted a moisturiser to layer over my retionol treatment and this had a nice texture . I apply this over my eye area and so far no irritation . It has a good texture and I can even wear it on the day although I have combi skin . As a moisturiser for night , I don't think this is hydrating enough . I have to use six pumps and still I feel my face is dry . I don't think the retionol treatment is drying me out , but it's not moisturising Tio. Will try the dry skin next time .

I think Clinique really nailed it with their dramatically different moisturizing series. I have both the lotion and gel formula and I love them for different seasons. I typically use the moisturizing lotion in winter and the moisturizing gel during other seasons, where my skin starts to get slightly oilier.

The gel formulation is not as moisturizing as the lotion formula as it is catered more towards people with combo to oily skin like me. Perviously I dreaded applying moisturizer as other formulas always left a tacky feeling that I hated. This formula is perfect for people with oily skin who isn't too fond of regular moisturizers. It leaves absolutely no tacky feeling after application and creates such a smooth canvas for makeup application. I sometimes skip primer when I'm using this moisturizer because it helps my makeup glide on much easier.

on 5/11/2017 10:54:00 AM

This is a great product to put under your makeup

Popular Moisturizers