Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

Can't beat the price! It's affordable and works. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. It does it's job and isn't heavy.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG alert!!!! I'd been using the DDML for many years until the oil-free gel came out. This is the perf moisturizer for using after Clinique toner & cleanser. My skin has needed a bit of a change it'd been a little lack luster so I got cadaulie sorbet to try for the colder weather now that is winter where I live. I think Clinique has the best moisturizers esp if u want to address a specific need (e.g. This comes in cream for dry skin; DDML for normal/combo & the gel for oily/acne prone skin). The 3 step can be totally tweaked to be what's the unconventional I use 1.0 clarifying "lotion" (why do they insist on calling these lotion?!) it is alcohol free & has salicylic acid or #1 (traditionally for dry skin but is gentler than #2 less alcohol). Liquid soap for oily skin, bar soap for oily skin, 1.0 astringent & dramatically different gel (w eye depuffer) are my evday skincare HG. DDMG is lightweight non greasy fast absorbed & has never broken me out. I'm just starting to experiment w other (non-DS) brands. this makes clean & clear not so good unless ur on an extreme budget, a teen or have no Clinique counters or can't order online. I think this would be suitable for most teens skincare needs too. It is $14 for 1oz iirc & I prefer the tube packaging, it lets you get every drop out & this frugal gal wants to waste none. I've repurchased countless times I hope they never D.C. this becoz it is seriously amazing for oily skin, it's a myth that oily skin doesn't need moisturizer it just needs the right kind (something light, noncomedogenic, & oil free that won't suffocate it nor clog pores/won't exacerbate nor cause acne).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like many oily skinned people have already mentioned, the lotion version of this was too much but the moisture level of the gel is just right. I use cleansers and toners for oily skin and need a lightweight moisturizer; it absorbs into my skin without leaving it feeling greasy, just soft and hydrated. I've tried oil free moisturizers that have left my skin feeling tacky or sticky, this product is altogether different. It's a great base before my foundation and it never makes my skin oiler throughout the day. Highly recommended for oily skin that can use some hydrating.

on 11/8/2016 10:00:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I've been using this product for over two months and absolutely love it.
I decided to buy this once the season started changing because I noticed my face getting dryer and dyer - yet still a bit oily. I actually bought this without checking any reviews, I simply tested it out and walked around the store and was satisfied. I like how nice and refreshing it feels on my face. For me it doesn't feel greasy and it feels very light. I would definitely buy this product again.

I hoped this would be the solution to my combo-oily skin as it is highly recommended by many. I tried the Dramatically Different lotion first quickly realizing it was too much for my skin type. Then, I tried the gel version. This gel did absolutely nothing for my skin. I would have been better off not wearing any at all. It exasturbated the drier patches on my cheeks and did not help at all with my oily t-zone. I didn't like the texture it left on my skin either. We just weren't meant to be. I guess I would suggest to completely normal skin types. I really don't know who would benefit from this.

I have dry combo skin and this was a little lacking. Its okay, nothing fantastic but i feel for the price you should get more out of it. My skin gets so dry and i apply moisturiser frequently like after i wash off my makeup i have to apply this again. I feel this is a good day time moisturiser but i think i'm gonna need something more hydrating for the night as i sleep under air conditioning.

on 10/14/2016 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My HG moisturizer. I have combination skin. My face would get oily around my T-zone area and was vary pimple-prone. After I started using this gel, I haven't had to use my oil blotting sheets since. The consistency is midway between pure gel and lotion, and it's light.

on 10/13/2016 4:13:00 AM

Firstly, I'm in my 20's and I have been hearing good reviews of this product and bought a small tube of it. I have combination sensitive skin: Oily T Zone and occasional dry skin around my cheek area. After a week or two of using this product, my forehead and nose developed small patches of clogged pores and some nasty painful pimples. I had to stop using it and I was so dissappointed because this product is expensive. For those with sensitive acne-prone oily skin, I would advise not to use this.

on 10/12/2016 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm so sad when I believed the girl in the Clinique store offered me this product! She said it can make my oily skin looks great cos its gel textures and goes very smooth in skin! She told me also to purchase the 3 step skin care! I'm very interested to try this cos all about the hype that i saw in internet! I bought this with all their 3 steps and started using this about 2 weeks and what i don't like about this product it is so light so i cant feel it in my face and for me i want my skin hydrated even though i had oily skin! And it does clogged my pores and started to broke me out around my cheeks and everywhere:( I didn't know what happened I followed all the 3 steps for oily skin combination! But i told u be careful if u think this worthy the hype tbh!! Sensitive skin, acne prone, redness! It doesn't work! And now i need to throw this :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have super oily skin and can never find a moisturizer that keeps my skin hydrated without causing breakouts. This is my holy grail moisturizer! I hope they never stop making it.