Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 10/7/2017 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, but I didn't care for the gel. It has silicone in it, which always makes me break out. The texture is nice and light. It doesn't contain fragrance, and per ounce it's very affordable. If your oily to combination, without any sensitivity to silicones, you will probably love this. I, however, prefer the DDML+, which doesn't have silicones and is more hydrating than the gel version.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this moisturizer. BIG DIFFERENCE from the other yellow moisturizer from Clinique. It is light weight and doesn't contribute to break out. My oily skin feels hydrated and comfortable all day.

on 9/22/2017 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I buy the travel sizes at Sephora because they're cheap so the packaging down score refers to that tube packaging. It isn't that great.
DDMG is pretty good. So far it hasn't caused any irritation or breakouts. I've just finished a small travel sized tube and I'm going to repurchase. Update in one month.

on 9/25/2017 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Edit: after a week of steady use, I believe the silicone in this is breaking me out. Something in it is (Laureth-4!!!!) - after wearing this over my BP gel during the day, by the evening I had whiteheads and inflammation. Very strange, since it was the only thing on my skin all day. No makeup at all. Bummer.
------------------------
I grabbed this at an Ulta in the trial size since I have sensitive skin and didn't know how my skin would take to this moisturizer. I have combo skin, dry in some areas, but can get shiny/oily within an hour or two from topical BP.

Must say - this is GREAT stuff! It's very light, absorbs well, no scent, not sticky, and has a little bit of a silicone feeling to it. I mostly prefer wearing this under my makeup (I apply it then let it soak in while I do my eye makeup and then do my foundation) or during the day - and save my heavier (Olay sensitive) moisturizer for at night. But this stuff is a winner in my book - I haven't had any issues with my skin so far. If I can use up the trial size without any problems, I will try to repurchase the larger size or another trial size.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great basic moisturiser that hydrates my skin, isn't greasy and doesn't break me out. The pump packaging is great and the product is really good value for money as you get a lot of it. There are other moisturisers I prefer but I will buy this again if I want a cheaper option, as the others are much more expensive

on 9/10/2017 3:18:00 AM

It's an alright moisturiser. On my combination complexion it's not very hydrating, but in the summer it does a good job and I'm pleased with it. The packaging is nice, practical, the smell is refreshing, it goes on very smooth on the skin because of the gel texture and it absorbs quickly. I have sensitive skin and this didn't broke me out at all, but there were times I needed moisture and I reached out for this unsuccessfully.

on 7/3/2017 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My acne prone skin did not like this. It gave my skin glow but along came 2-3 breakouts on second day. I wanted this to work :(

Been using this for years on my slightly oily skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Lightweight gel-like lotion that applies without leaving a sticky residue, goes well with sunscreen products and makeup. Absorbs fast. No scent. Does not cause irritation. It moisturizes fairly well but not as good as Clinique's moisture surge. That's why i took off one lippy. It is also not really a "game changer" in skincare routine, just a reliable and quite above average/very good moisturizer. The packaging is also not the most efficient, nearing the end of the usage, i had to place the product upside down for the gel to flow downwards and use my finger to dig it out. Other than that, I would definitely repurchase again next time. for even tho its pricetag is high, it has a lot of product in it and lasted me for 1.5years, so i actually think for this quality of product, the pricetag is justifiable.

I have been using this for years. A very good basic moisturiser that works for my combination rosacea skin. Doesn't break me out and keeps my skin hydrated too.