Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.5

on 6/18/2017 8:29:00 PM

Not bad. But this is not right for my skin. It makes my skin sticky when I put it on. I gave this to my friend and she loves it

on 12/31/2016 4:05:00 AM

I like the gel formulation of this much better than the lotion. My skin just drinks this in, but I use it in combination with a serum or other light moisturizer as it isn't the most hydrating or plumping formula. I think it works wonderfully underneath makeup but would suggest you let it dry for at least 5 mins before applying foundation.

on 11/21/2016 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm really divided on how to approach this review. I'm not exactly sure how much of my experience is unique to the situation. I have sensitive, combo and acne prone skin.

After my usual facial moisturizer wasn't doing enough to help the few dry patches on my face, I decided to try another. I ended up buying this twice. At first it was great. It then didn't help completely with the dry spots, but my skin was softer and looked clearer. After the second purchase, I noticed my acne getting worse again, a lot of it with really bad clogged pores and blackheads. I have tried a few side and the same thing happens. Decent at first, then goes bad. I am under a lot of stress, I'm not understanding what's going wrong.

I think this would be good for a lot with normal to combo skin. I do think that it's a decent amount for the price. I would advise though that even though Clinique tends to cater more for skin problems, I warn those who struggle with acne.

on 10/12/2016 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm so sad when I believed the girl in the Clinique store offered me this product! She said it can make my oily skin looks great cos its gel textures and goes very smooth in skin! She told me also to purchase the 3 step skin care! I'm very interested to try this cos all about the hype that i saw in internet! I bought this with all their 3 steps and started using this about 2 weeks and what i don't like about this product it is so light so i cant feel it in my face and for me i want my skin hydrated even though i had oily skin! And it does clogged my pores and started to broke me out around my cheeks and everywhere:( I didn't know what happened I followed all the 3 steps for oily skin combination! But i told u be careful if u think this worthy the hype tbh!! Sensitive skin, acne prone, redness! It doesn't work! And now i need to throw this :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

very hydrating, but I've repeatedly found that when I wear this a few days in a row I get some pimples. this isn't for me.

I do not use this anymore as my skin concerns have changed. It did use this for years and found it to be a really good moisturizer.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have tried SO MANY drugstore moisturizers, Aveeno, Simple, cetaphil etc etc. After wasting a lot of money and continuously buying bottles I would never finish I decided to splurge.I've been using this for almost a year. I had issues with other moisturizers because I dont like to feel them on my skin (unless of course it is a nighttime treatment). I sometimes have dry skin but I chose the gel over the lotion because of all the good things I've heard and I figured the gel would sink into the skin better. I use three pumps per application. This stuff is THE BEST. It starts to sink into the skin immediately and it leaves it soft and smooth. I will definitely repurchase. I guess skincare is something you just need to splurge on. I Just wish it had SPF or a version with an SPF. I am so happy with it and It doesn't irritate my skin at all. Give it a try!

on 11/22/2015 9:09:00 AM

Makes me breakout. Not moisturizing at all for ne.

on 8/20/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Bought this since it was for oily skin. This gel caused my skin to feel tight and created extra lines on my face. My skin did not become dry but it wasn't moisturized since the product just kind of sat on my skin. It caused my skin to get extra oily as well. My skin is slightly oily on it's own, not a big deal, but this product made my skin look oily enough as if I'd been sweating all day. Stopped using this after a week and returned it. This made me sad because I like that it had a pump, was fragrance free and the price is a good deal for the large amount of product you get. Clinique needs to go back to the drawing board on this and the + lotion. Perhaps return to the original lotion recipe?

on 8/20/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this the past year or two and I really liked it. It's hydrating, but just a tad bit too greasy for my oily skin. Didn't really soothe my redness and it's not the best under makeup, but good enough to get by. Fragrance free so that's a plus for sensitive skin. Fair price for a good amount. Will repurchase if I can't find anything better.