Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

on 4/14/2018 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily and sensitive skin, so I decided to purchase this moisturizer (the version that is meant for oily skin) in hopes that it will control my shine throughout the day with or without makeup. Unfortunately, this did no such thing for my skin. If anything it makes me feel even more oily than usual. Personally, I like when my moisturizer absorbs into my skin and this moisturizer feels like it just sits on my face. It feels like I have a layer of goop on my face. If you want something that does an ok job then this is the product for you. But for my oily skin girls definitely avoid this product.

on 4/10/2018 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a product that I have used on and off for many years. I am not sure if they have changed the formulation but it appears that it works better on my oily skin. I am not sure of dramatically different either. It is moisturizing but doesn’t do any magical work. As I am aging, I get to like this product better than before. I gave it a 4 because it is a Clinique product and like other Clinique products, it is totally safe and doesn’t cause any problems for my skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My everyday daytime moisturizer. It’s efficient, doesn’t break me out, and soaks in quickly. Cons- it smells kinda weird (but that fades quickly) and it’s pretty boring. But it gets the job done well enough that I usually repurchase when I run out.

on 3/25/2017 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

it truly made a different to my skin after one night used. my skin's super dry but also oily and not bright after a 7-day trip aboard. but after one night, my skin feel so full of water and it also reduces oil from my skin. ( sorry for bad english )

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have very VERY oily skin, so I'm wary of what lotions I use as they can exacerbate the issue. This moisturizer, while it's not specifically for my skin type (it's designated for ALL skin types), has the perfect amount of moisturizing power, making my skin super soft, without causing any excess oiliness. It glides smoothly over my skin and absorbs quickly. Don't be dissuade by the size of this bottle, as a little of this product goes a long way! Love this and will be buying again in the future!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like many oily skinned people have already mentioned, the lotion version of this was too much but the moisture level of the gel is just right. I use cleansers and toners for oily skin and need a lightweight moisturizer; it absorbs into my skin without leaving it feeling greasy, just soft and hydrated. I've tried oil free moisturizers that have left my skin feeling tacky or sticky, this product is altogether different. It's a great base before my foundation and it never makes my skin oiler throughout the day. Highly recommended for oily skin that can use some hydrating.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Was the perfect amount of hydration for my oily combo sensitive acne prone skin. Made the corners of my mouth dry though, just like benzoyl peroxide does. Also developed these raised areas of irritation? They weren't pimples just raised patches of skin that were itchy. As soon as I stopped using this they went away.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really didn't like this as I thought it made my skin somehow oilier but now I realise it's the alcohol in other products and harsh cleansers that was making me oily. I now use this after the redness solutions soothing cleanser and that combination has made my skin amazing so I'm now in love :D

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have oily skin and this absorbs quick before my makeup and helps me keep my oil under control

on 2/7/2016 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product did not work for me. It felt refreshing on my skin and it did sink in well but it dramatically irritated my eyes. This is an issue I have with most clinique products. Also for £30 I expected this product to do something more than just moisturize my face, I get the same effect from my £3 Nivea moisturizer.
I would advise people not to waste their money on this and buy a drug store moisturizer that does the same job.