Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

on 1/3/2017 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was my foray into the world of skincare (I started when I was 20 y/o—5 years ago). After just a few weeks of daily use, I noticed my oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin get smoother and more supple—that's how I knew this product worked for me. It also didn't break me out, which is always a plus!

Don't expect too much from this, though, as it doesn't have any special star ingredient or antioxidant that most moisturizers today have. It may be average compared to others, but it does what it claims to do, which is to provide all-day hydration for oily-skinned people and makes skin look fresh. I'm not sure how fast it absorbs on others, but it does take at least two minutes or more to fully absorb before I apply my sunscreen (I use this as my day moisturizer, I use a more ingredient-packed one at night)

I tried other day moisturizers after being faithful to this for 4 years, but I realized it's the only one that really smoothen my skin, which is why I decided to buy the big pump bottle this year.

HG status for me! I highly recommend it!

on 12/29/2016 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OMG. HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND WOW.
OIL PRODUCTION = DIMINISHED.
this is the only moisturizer that helps prevent oil production through out the day. I mean WOW. By 10 pm, I am still pretty flawless. The price is pretty okay for what it is doing. I would definitely repurchase. Oily girls-- PLEASE give this a try. Sometimes your foundation is good but moisturizer is wrong. I was about to change my foundation bc i could not deal with the oilyness. This has allowed me to keep the foundation I want and keep away the shine! Super amazing.
This is a good time to buy because they usually have the huge 6 oz size for a good price around the holidays.

on 11/8/2016 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

SAVED my skin during the freezing Canadian winters. The temperature caused the most oily face in the world, to turn dry and peel/flake off. This was the ONLY thing that stopped the peeling and got my face back to normal❤

on 10/19/2016 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Doesn't irritate skin because its scent-free, oil-free and allergen tested... But it also doesn't do much. I find that with my oily skin, this doesn't change the level of oily-ness and can often leave my face feeling greasy. I still use it now and then, but overall I could live without it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have super oily skin and can never find a moisturizer that keeps my skin hydrated without causing breakouts. This is my holy grail moisturizer! I hope they never stop making it.

on 10/2/2016 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Tried this after knowing it's a popular choice for moisturisers. My skin wasn't as oily after using this together with my weekly clay mask. It really controlled the sebum on my face throughout the day. Very lightweight and easily absorbed. Bought the 50ml first and didn't hesitate to get the 125ml!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought this product just before going on the accutane treatment so i haven't used it in awhile, having to use a heavier moisturizer while on this treatment. But while i was using it and had far oilier skin it was almost perfect. The gel felt far better than a cream - which is a great idea because moisturizing cream (even for oily/combination skin) felt terrible on top of oily skin, greasy, slimy ect. It sinks into your skin fast and didn't look shiny afterwards. If you have oily to combination skin i think this'd be really good for you.

on 7/22/2016 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have been using clinique moisturizing gel for 2 years and have not found any problem to my face so far.. I really love this moisturizer I have oily to combination skin have Tried lot of moisturizer even very expensive once but nothing help my face but since 2 years I have using this moisturizer I have seen lot of Improvement to my face keeps my face soft... and I am really happy with the product.

on 6/13/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Its too light..its good for oily skin as it dsnt actually add up any more extra oil..but i actually dont feel any moisturization

on 2/18/2016 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this moisturiser and I alternate this in the daytime with murad oil control mattifying moisturiser and will always repurchase both as long as they continue to be produced.
My only reason I would pick this over murad is that it does not upset my quite reactive oily skin at all when so many others I have tried have done so,
For me this gives just enough moisture and dries to a matte finish and find it an ideal base for my primer.
I buy the 125ml pump bottle which lasts me around 8 months and 2 pumps is more than enough for face and neck.