Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

The reason why this product did not get 5 lippies from me is because the moisturizing properties are less than most comparative products. It does go on smoothly and sinks in quickly. There is no discernible scent, which is nice since I like my moisturizers pretty neutral in that regard. This product has not caused any breakouts on my sensitive, oily skin whatsoever. I would say it's a solid, lightweight moisturizer for those who do not need something particularly rich or who do not have particularly dry skin.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Just started using this product. I have oily combination skin and lately it feels as if my t zone oiliness has been reversed where my t zone is dry and the rest of my face is oily. I got a sample size from Sephora and as soon as I put it on, it absorbed easily and effortlessly. My skin feels supple and hydrated but not heavy. I do have to apply a bit more in some of the drier spots but that is okay. I wore this product for a whole day and toward the end of the day I would say to add more or do what I do and just wash or rinse your face and reapply and you're good to go!.

on 2/23/2017 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

no breakouts ,moisturize very good, lightweight... good for the eye area!!! not for dry skin!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have oily skin and I was looking for a light moisturiser and because I heard so many people who swear by it, I decided to buy it. Sincerely? It does almost nothing in the winter, when it is cold outside and I need to hidrate my skin without feeling greasy. In the summer, when I am naturally more oily (yey!) it's okay, very light. I don't think it is worth the money... at this price you cand find better moisturisers out there.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I purchased the 4.2oz pump bottle from Sephora and have been using it for about two weeks.
I use about three pumps on my face and neck every morning and night.
The pump bottle is simple yet cute, clean, effective. I'm sure you could even use a mini silicone spatula to get every last bit from the bottle toward the end if you're concerned about that ... a little more time consuming, but every drop counts!
Very mild, subtle fragrance which I find to be refreshing and clean. Absorbs quickly and completely while making my skin SUPER silky, smooth, and supple -- I've noticed a definite difference in my skin since I started using it. Doesn't do much to control my oil throughout the day, but it doesn't cause any excess oil production either. Hasn't caused any irritation or breakouts. Very affordable considering it's only slightly more expensive than, or even on par with, the drug store varieties per ounce. Compared to other high end moisturizers, it's a steal.
It works wonderfully and it's not completely out of my budget. I think I'll stick with it!

on 1/3/2017 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was my foray into the world of skincare (I started when I was 20 y/o—5 years ago). After just a few weeks of daily use, I noticed my oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin get smoother and more supple—that's how I knew this product worked for me. It also didn't break me out, which is always a plus!

Don't expect too much from this, though, as it doesn't have any special star ingredient or antioxidant that most moisturizers today have. It may be average compared to others, but it does what it claims to do, which is to provide all-day hydration for oily-skinned people and makes skin look fresh. I'm not sure how fast it absorbs on others, but it does take at least two minutes or more to fully absorb before I apply my sunscreen (I use this as my day moisturizer, I use a more ingredient-packed one at night)

I tried other day moisturizers after being faithful to this for 4 years, but I realized it's the only one that really smoothen my skin, which is why I decided to buy the big pump bottle this year.

HG status for me! I highly recommend it!

on 12/29/2016 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OMG. HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND WOW.
OIL PRODUCTION = DIMINISHED.
this is the only moisturizer that helps prevent oil production through out the day. I mean WOW. By 10 pm, I am still pretty flawless. The price is pretty okay for what it is doing. I would definitely repurchase. Oily girls-- PLEASE give this a try. Sometimes your foundation is good but moisturizer is wrong. I was about to change my foundation bc i could not deal with the oilyness. This has allowed me to keep the foundation I want and keep away the shine! Super amazing.
This is a good time to buy because they usually have the huge 6 oz size for a good price around the holidays.

on 11/8/2016 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

SAVED my skin during the freezing Canadian winters. The temperature caused the most oily face in the world, to turn dry and peel/flake off. This was the ONLY thing that stopped the peeling and got my face back to normal❤

on 10/19/2016 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Doesn't irritate skin because its scent-free, oil-free and allergen tested... But it also doesn't do much. I find that with my oily skin, this doesn't change the level of oily-ness and can often leave my face feeling greasy. I still use it now and then, but overall I could live without it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have super oily skin and can never find a moisturizer that keeps my skin hydrated without causing breakouts. This is my holy grail moisturizer! I hope they never stop making it.