CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.7

Having acne-prone and sensitive skin, this is my holy-grail moisturiser that does not cause breakouts. A safe choice that hydrates sufficiently for oily skin though it would be insufficient for drier skin types. I use this with tretinoin and differin to counter the dryness.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

For me, this product does not work at all. It was such a waste of money (and time). It caused me to break out heavily just after a day of application. I thought it would be gone if I kept using it, but the acne just went worse than ever. So I finally stopped using it after a month. But I guess it's just because of my skin condition. Most of the products I put on my face will either cause me to break out or trigger my eczema and psoriasis.

on 11/5/2017 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I adore this. I've been using it in small amounts as a primer and in copious amounts as a night cream for the better part of 5 years as I've seen my skin go from quite oily to chronically dry (hello 30s!). Never breaks me out, has no smell, no white sheen or pigment. I use the squeezy bottle because I found the pump gets clogged. My only complaint.

on 7/3/2017 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My acne prone skin did not like this. It gave my skin glow but along came 2-3 breakouts on second day. I wanted this to work :(

on 7/2/2017 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

been struggling to find a good moisturizer since i always go to dermatologist for almost 8 years. now i wanna try the otc products that doesn't break me out (my skin is very sensitive and acne prone, even the humidity such as too hot or too cold could makes me broke out badly) and i came across clinique counter. the BA said it's gentle enough and won't make my skin looks oilier. been tried for at least 3 months and the results is great, the only downside is the price is on the higher side. but considering the quality and you only need a pea amount of size for every usage, i think it worth every penny. sure i will be repurchase

I love the pump on this. The moisturizer itself is effective but not perfect. Sometimes, I feel like my tzone is too oily while my cheeks, which get very dry in the winter, are still flaky. I also wish there was SPF in it because between my acne cream, this moisturizer and SPF, I'm wearing 3 layers and that's all before makeup.

on 6/18/2017 10:19:00 AM

I am on my first week of using this . I bought it as I wanted a moisturiser to layer over my retionol treatment and this had a nice texture . I apply this over my eye area and so far no irritation . It has a good texture and I can even wear it on the day although I have combi skin . As a moisturiser for night , I don't think this is hydrating enough . I have to use six pumps and still I feel my face is dry . I don't think the retionol treatment is drying me out , but it's not moisturising Tio. Will try the dry skin next time .

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG moisturizer!! My skin is oily/combo and prone to cystic breakouts. I believe this moisturizer has contributed to me have significantly reduced breakouts for the entire time Ive used it! Its very light (but very moisturizing) and it makes my skin look so healthy and glowy. It also helps to keep me matte throughout the day, and is wonderful under foundation. Ill be buying this again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this moisturiser! It has been a game changer for me. I have acne prone, oily and sensitive skin and this product works wonders for me. Keeps my skin looking well moisturised without causing any breakouts etc. It's quite pricey but well worth the money in my opinion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I brought clinique whole anti-blemish range and it broke me OUT MORE!!!!!!!!!! This moisturizer was decent compared to the cleanser and toner but STILL NOT GOOD!!!!!!