Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.9

on 5/4/2018 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I concur with another reviewer who said this will make you look older in a week! It actually felt as though it was leaching moisture from my skin and made me look worse than If I hadn’t moisturized at all! Big disappointment and I ordered this online from Sephora so it wasn’t cheap. Pretty packaging though but useless to my combo skin.

on 4/4/2018 7:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Product is easy to use, moisturizes the skin without feeling oily. You do not have to wait long to apply primer or makeup — it sets quickly. It does not do anything for your skin tint, i.e. no redness reduction, but it moisturizes deeply. I use this for daytime, for nighttime I use the cream.

on 2/28/2018 12:30:00 PM

I received this product as a Christmas gift from a friend who knew that I always have problem finding a suitable moisturizer for my combination skin. When Clinique launched their Dramatically Different Mositurizer in GEL, she knew that I was dying to try it so she bought it for me.

I was very excited to start using it but the first time I applied it to my face, the texture felt creamy and oil base. It doesn't felt like a gel moisturizer at all. My first thought was that a company that reputable wouldn't lie. It must be gel.

30 minutes after applying it, my whole face became so oily that I could practically wiped layers of oil off it. My skin totally rejected this moisturizer. Thinking that it might have clashed with some of my other skincare products, I tried it again the next day by just applying the moisturizer alone. The same thing happened.

I headed back to the Clinique counter to feedback to the SA, hoping to get some advice. Her response? I am the ONLY customer ever to give a negative feedback on this product and that nobody had complained that the GEL moisturizer is oily. She gave me the look that I am the one trying to find fault in their product and not that their product might not be suitable for everyone afterall.

I've stopped using it since and definitely will not repurchase. For those with oily to combination skin condition, purchase and try this at your own risk.

on 1/3/2018 10:35:00 AM

I'm using this product for many years now and I'm still madly in love with this product. I have after cleansing a very dry skin. This gel gets rid of any discomfort. It sinks into the skin very quickly and leaves a very moisturized skin. My make up sits beautifully on my skin. Even at the end of the day, when my t-zone is quite oily, my skin feels moisturized and not greasy. I do try different moisturizers time to time, but this one really gets the job done. I use it mostly in winter, but works as good in summer. You have this gel in a bottle but als in a tube. I prefer the tube. Less weight and easier to get all the product out.

on 12/28/2017 5:16:00 PM

This is certainly one of the worst moisturizers I have ever tried. Makes you look older in a week! Back to Chanel and never again Clinique.

on 12/28/2017 11:03:00 AM

I have combination oily skin. Tried this for a week and caused me break out. Will never buy again.

on 11/29/2017 12:41:00 AM

Love love love! I have normal/dry skin and this is the perfect daytime moisturizer for me. It plays well with all my foundations without adding a heavy layer. I tried the lotion version and that I did not like because I felt it was too heavy. This one is perfect. I get the big size bottle and it last me about 8months maybe even longer. One pump ia enough for my whole face and the price is great. I will continue to purchase.

on 11/28/2017 4:58:00 PM

Looking at the ingredient list...it is like big yikes! Why is even this product with old-school ingredients on Clinique line? No wonder this product does not do anything! Really do not get the hype over this product!

on 11/28/2017 4:28:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product but alas, it broke me out really bad. That is the only reason I will not be purchasing this moisturizer again...otherwise it is just perfect. Light and airy on the skin, smells nice, doesn't make my skin oily. In fact, my face felt really soft and smooth after applying it.

I was at a friend’s place and she hat this moisturizer and I really liked it. It felt verry good on the skin and verry moisturizing. Did not clog pores but keep in mind I only used it 2 times so I dont know how it would be on a long term of time. Because sometimes my pores only clog after a few uses of a product. But I would say recommend it so far for all skin types by now.