Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.9

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great basic moisturiser that hydrates my skin, isn't greasy and doesn't break me out. The pump packaging is great and the product is really good value for money as you get a lot of it. There are other moisturisers I prefer but I will buy this again if I want a cheaper option, as the others are much more expensive

on 9/10/2017 3:18:00 AM

It's an alright moisturiser. On my combination complexion it's not very hydrating, but in the summer it does a good job and I'm pleased with it. The packaging is nice, practical, the smell is refreshing, it goes on very smooth on the skin because of the gel texture and it absorbs quickly. I have sensitive skin and this didn't broke me out at all, but there were times I needed moisture and I reached out for this unsuccessfully.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

NW45 woc with combination skin (mostly normal with oily t zone).

This gel has been my holy grail daily moisturizer for about a year now. It is lightweight, smooth and moisturizing! It absorbs quickly and doesnt have a noticeable scent. One pump covers my face so a bottle lasts a very long time!

Mixed this with sunscreen (sun bum). No problem.
Mixed this with tinted moisturizer (nars). No problem.
Mixed this with matte and dewy foundations (nars). No problem.

In winter, I do find myself layering with a thicker cream to catch extra dryness - but Im perfectly okay with that.

Havent found anything better!

I think Clinique really nailed it with their dramatically different moisturizing series. I have both the lotion and gel formula and I love them for different seasons. I typically use the moisturizing lotion in winter and the moisturizing gel during other seasons, where my skin starts to get slightly oilier.

The gel formulation is not as moisturizing as the lotion formula as it is catered more towards people with combo to oily skin like me. Perviously I dreaded applying moisturizer as other formulas always left a tacky feeling that I hated. This formula is perfect for people with oily skin who isn't too fond of regular moisturizers. It leaves absolutely no tacky feeling after application and creates such a smooth canvas for makeup application. I sometimes skip primer when I'm using this moisturizer because it helps my makeup glide on much easier.

on 5/11/2017 10:54:00 AM

This is a great product to put under your makeup

on 4/26/2017 9:33:00 PM

This is my holy grail moisturizer. Does not irritate my skin, does not break me out and most of all leaves my skin super hydrated and smooth and soft. Absorbs very easily, works great under make up. A bit expensive for my wallet but I love it.

on 4/14/2017 4:53:00 PM

I have used so many moisturizers. Like so so many... and I absolutely love this one! Somewhere in the past I've tried the lotion+ and I hated it. It broke me out so bad and was way to oily like on my skin. I have combination dry skin and I was an it worried that this gel formula would not be moisturizing enough on the dry areas. Surprisingly it is moisturizing enough on the dry areas. My entire skin care routine is everything Clinique and the only thing I regret is not doing so earlier. This stuff is not crazy expensive nor cheap, but a little goes a long way. It leaves my skin glowing, healthy looking and the best part is that it doesn't break me out in any area. Will definitely repurchase!

on 4/5/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Holy Grail Facial moisturiser

This is hands down the best facial moisturiser I have ever tried for my sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. My skin type is combination dry; oily in the T- zone, slightly drier on the cheeks and very dry on the chin. Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing gel is my holy grail facial moisturiser. It has the perfect consistency and is fragrance free which I love. It is light weight yet provides the perfect moisture that my skin needs and sinks into my skin effortlessly upon application. I can wear this moisturiser throughout the whole day without getting greasy and it makes my face look and feel so fresh and clean. It is the perfect facial moisturiser for my sensitive skin that is acne prone due to the absence of fragrance and its light weight consistency respectively. Definately 5 thumbs up from me for this moisturiser. I am yet to find a facial moisturiser that can outperform this moisturiser. It is simply the best!

After using the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion I realized my skin was getting more oily than usual so I went to my local Clinique store to see what I was doing wrong, it was then that I found out I was using the wrong product for my skin type. So, I bought the gel version, and I immediately saw a difference. My skin wasn't oily anymore, and instead felt smooth and hydrated - it even became brighter and more healthy-looking. I'm currently on my second 125mL bottle, and I know I will by a third and fourth bottle.

on 3/12/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am more of oily skin and yet i feel this isnt entirely moisturing enough for my face. My face continues to feel dry after application.