Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.9

on 11/29/2017 12:41:00 AM

Love love love! I have normal/dry skin and this is the perfect daytime moisturizer for me. It plays well with all my foundations without adding a heavy layer. I tried the lotion version and that I did not like because I felt it was too heavy. This one is perfect. I get the big size bottle and it last me about 8months maybe even longer. One pump ia enough for my whole face and the price is great. I will continue to purchase.

on 11/28/2017 4:58:00 PM

Looking at the ingredient list...it is like big yikes! Why is even this product with old-school ingredients on Clinique line? No wonder this product does not do anything! Really do not get the hype over this product!

on 11/28/2017 4:28:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product but alas, it broke me out really bad. That is the only reason I will not be purchasing this moisturizer again...otherwise it is just perfect. Light and airy on the skin, smells nice, doesn't make my skin oily. In fact, my face felt really soft and smooth after applying it.

I was at a friend’s place and she hat this moisturizer and I really liked it. It felt verry good on the skin and verry moisturizing. Did not clog pores but keep in mind I only used it 2 times so I dont know how it would be on a long term of time. Because sometimes my pores only clog after a few uses of a product. But I would say recommend it so far for all skin types by now.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great basic moisturiser that hydrates my skin, isn't greasy and doesn't break me out. The pump packaging is great and the product is really good value for money as you get a lot of it. There are other moisturisers I prefer but I will buy this again if I want a cheaper option, as the others are much more expensive

on 9/10/2017 3:18:00 AM

It's an alright moisturiser. On my combination complexion it's not very hydrating, but in the summer it does a good job and I'm pleased with it. The packaging is nice, practical, the smell is refreshing, it goes on very smooth on the skin because of the gel texture and it absorbs quickly. I have sensitive skin and this didn't broke me out at all, but there were times I needed moisture and I reached out for this unsuccessfully.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

NW45 woc with combination skin (mostly normal with oily t zone).

This gel has been my holy grail daily moisturizer for about a year now. It is lightweight, smooth and moisturizing! It absorbs quickly and doesnt have a noticeable scent. One pump covers my face so a bottle lasts a very long time!

Mixed this with sunscreen (sun bum). No problem.
Mixed this with tinted moisturizer (nars). No problem.
Mixed this with matte and dewy foundations (nars). No problem.

In winter, I do find myself layering with a thicker cream to catch extra dryness - but Im perfectly okay with that.

Havent found anything better!

I think Clinique really nailed it with their dramatically different moisturizing series. I have both the lotion and gel formula and I love them for different seasons. I typically use the moisturizing lotion in winter and the moisturizing gel during other seasons, where my skin starts to get slightly oilier.

The gel formulation is not as moisturizing as the lotion formula as it is catered more towards people with combo to oily skin like me. Perviously I dreaded applying moisturizer as other formulas always left a tacky feeling that I hated. This formula is perfect for people with oily skin who isn't too fond of regular moisturizers. It leaves absolutely no tacky feeling after application and creates such a smooth canvas for makeup application. I sometimes skip primer when I'm using this moisturizer because it helps my makeup glide on much easier.

on 5/11/2017 10:54:00 AM

This is a great product to put under your makeup

on 4/26/2017 9:33:00 PM

This is my holy grail moisturizer. Does not irritate my skin, does not break me out and most of all leaves my skin super hydrated and smooth and soft. Absorbs very easily, works great under make up. A bit expensive for my wallet but I love it.