Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 2/14/2018 3:00:00 PM

I never actually bought this gel but I have tried it in a small sample size & it was just ok Bc lately I have been getting some dry patches on my face! It's just ok but still doesn't feel hydrating enough but it's sufficient I did like the scent of this! This moisturizer is definitely much better than the Ddl for dry skin! it's more appropriate for oily combo skin types! But I actually love ❤️ their old discontinued skin texture lotion from years ago when Clinique realized their ddl wasn't appropriate for oily skins I actually really miss their skin texture lotion Bc it hydrated much better & was more soothing than their new yellow gel formula! & the lotion smelled really fresh! Like chamomile tea ☕️ the gel has a similar scent but much less

Been using this for years on my slightly oily skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Lightweight gel-like lotion that applies without leaving a sticky residue, goes well with sunscreen products and makeup. Absorbs fast. No scent. Does not cause irritation. It moisturizes fairly well but not as good as Clinique's moisture surge. That's why i took off one lippy. It is also not really a "game changer" in skincare routine, just a reliable and quite above average/very good moisturizer. The packaging is also not the most efficient, nearing the end of the usage, i had to place the product upside down for the gel to flow downwards and use my finger to dig it out. Other than that, I would definitely repurchase again next time. for even tho its pricetag is high, it has a lot of product in it and lasted me for 1.5years, so i actually think for this quality of product, the pricetag is justifiable.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

If you're looking for an oil free moisturizer that won't mess up your skin routine then this is a great no brainer simple way to go.
It doesn't smell weird. Its gentle on skin. It comes in a sanitary pump bottle.
It doesn't irritate my skin or clog it up. Win.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great product

on 3/13/2016 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product makes my skin dewy soft. I've been using it for years. I don't look a day over 45 but I'm 62. Just amazing and the price is right.

facebook.com/pages/ECHOS-FROM-BEYOND-PSYCHIC-READINGS/832846786806601

on 11/13/2015 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Is does moisture, but My skin cant stand mineral oil, it breaks me out likt crazy. So does this one.

Okay so on me personally, this did not moisturize my normal to oily skin. I was surprised because it's so damn popular, but it just wasn't enough moisture for me. Obviously the fact that it didn't work for me does not make it a bad product, it just means it'd work better for somebody who didn't need as much moisture.

So basically if you have anything besides oily skin, I wouldn't try this. Or maybe you like extra light moisturizers, I don't know. I gave it a four because I still think it's a good product (no scent & non irritating, nice texture), but my skin just needed something more hydrating.

Love it!!

on 7/15/2015 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my HG moisturizer for 20 years, until I reached my mid 40s. It is perfect for my sensitive, combination skin. Then, as I aged, it was not enough on it's own so I switched to more "heavy duty" products with anti-aging properties, etc. I found a bunch of sample tubes (part of GWP) in the back of my cabinet, and was using them for a purse hand cream. BTW, it's awesome for this.

The other day, I tried it instead of my usual serum after cleansing in the morning, but before my day cream. It was amazing. It smoothed my fine lines like my serum does, but is light for summer use. I rediscovered an old friend and I will continue to use it, even when I have to purchase it.