Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

If you're looking for an oil free moisturizer that won't mess up your skin routine then this is a great no brainer simple way to go.
It doesn't smell weird. Its gentle on skin. It comes in a sanitary pump bottle.
It doesn't irritate my skin or clog it up. Win.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great product

on 3/13/2016 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product makes my skin dewy soft. I've been using it for years. I don't look a day over 45 but I'm 62. Just amazing and the price is right.

facebook.com/pages/ECHOS-FROM-BEYOND-PSYCHIC-READINGS/832846786806601

on 11/13/2015 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Is does moisture, but My skin cant stand mineral oil, it breaks me out likt crazy. So does this one.

Okay so on me personally, this did not moisturize my normal to oily skin. I was surprised because it's so damn popular, but it just wasn't enough moisture for me. Obviously the fact that it didn't work for me does not make it a bad product, it just means it'd work better for somebody who didn't need as much moisture.

So basically if you have anything besides oily skin, I wouldn't try this. Or maybe you like extra light moisturizers, I don't know. I gave it a four because I still think it's a good product (no scent & non irritating, nice texture), but my skin just needed something more hydrating.

Love it!!

on 7/15/2015 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my HG moisturizer for 20 years, until I reached my mid 40s. It is perfect for my sensitive, combination skin. Then, as I aged, it was not enough on it's own so I switched to more "heavy duty" products with anti-aging properties, etc. I found a bunch of sample tubes (part of GWP) in the back of my cabinet, and was using them for a purse hand cream. BTW, it's awesome for this.

The other day, I tried it instead of my usual serum after cleansing in the morning, but before my day cream. It was amazing. It smoothed my fine lines like my serum does, but is light for summer use. I rediscovered an old friend and I will continue to use it, even when I have to purchase it.

on 4/26/2015 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love it! My skin is normal to dry, this is an excellent moisturizer . Emollient, it gives moisture and hydration to the skin..without being heavy or thick.I use it before makeup and it is just fine.,one of the best I have tried, fragrance free, Clinique has wonderful products and this is one of them.
I use the plus formula for dry skin. My skin is at times reactive l didn't react to that nice moisturizer

One of my favourite moisturizers of all time, this light lotion-gel from Clinique when you look at the formula actually contains a higher amount of anti-irritants and soothing agents than the original Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.

It is definitely an improved formula and after cleansing and toning really sinks in, contains no oil whatsoever. Those with combination to Oily skin will really find this valuable. Addressing skins' needs without feeling heavy or occlusive. Of course one should always experiment, so ask the Clinique consultant for a sample to make sure it suits your skin and you find it pleasing to use. The main point is that the ingredient listing is very good, so all skin types can benefit.

Highly recommend this, would repurchase this as well as the DDML +

on 2/11/2015 8:50:00 PM

This broke me out so bad! Tiny red bumps all over my forehead. I have sensitive skin to begin with but this was probably one of the worst reactions to a product I've ever had.