Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

2.6

on 9/22/2017 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I buy the travel sizes at Sephora because they're cheap so the packaging down score refers to that tube packaging. It isn't that great.
DDMG is pretty good. So far it hasn't caused any irritation or breakouts. I've just finished a small travel sized tube and I'm going to repurchase. Update in one month.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had read lots about this moisturiser and thought I would give it a go especially after a friend had used it for years. When I put it on it felt nice and my skin did not break out but after a day or two of using my skin felt dry and there was nothing else on my face other than my regular cleanser that I had used before.

I am not sure if I would call this a dramatically different moisturiser but its OK perhaps for someone who has normal skin or a younger skin and it did nothing dramatic to mine making it rather average which is why I have not given it a high rating.

To me, the consistency and feel of this is not much different than Clinique DDML in lotion form. This has a slight scent to it (minty....medicine-like). Apparently, it is for extra-oily skin instead of drier (older) skin. For me, it is just ok, but not fantastic. I prefer just the regular DDML lotion.

on 4/21/2013 12:27:00 PM

I've tried many times to like this product but I just don't. It doesn't glid on at all and it does little of anything. It always comes as a frebie gift with purchase. The lady at the counter told me to use it to enhance other moisturizers I use. Why? My other moisturizers have everything in them already. I wouldn't recommend this product. I throw it away when it comes as a gift.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This works okay, not the best for me in the winter but it gives me good moisture in the summer.

Popular Moisturizers