Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.5

The perfect moisturizing gel for summer! I have dry skin so I only use it in summer, when my skin doesn't need extra hydration.
Its really light, so is immediately absorved by the skin and don't leave that sticky feeling

on 2/1/2017 2:52:00 PM

This is a perfect moisturizer for dry skin and if you have dry patches on your face this lotion can save your life.This is pretty cute and the price is quite fair for the product

on 12/14/2016 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

nothing dramatically different about it .very ordinary overpriced moisturizer

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My HG pre-makeup moisturizer. Even though I am on the drier side and the gel is meant for combo to oily skin types, I still prefer this one over the lotion because it's more lightweight. Feels very refreshing and makes my face a smooth, flake-free canvas for makeup. It's almost like a primer for your face primer.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

For years I used the Dramatically Different Moisturizing cream, and it worked wonderfully on my normal -> combo sometimes angry skin. By accident, I bought the gel instead (they have deceptively similar packaging, and obviously an almost identical name) and though I'd just try it to see how it stacked up.

Compared to the cream, it feels almost medicinal instead of soothing, and the smell isn't pleasant. Not bad, but something you'd expect from a peel. Oddly, for me it didn't have half the moisturizing power that the cream did, and I ended up only using it if I was reapplying makeup more than once per day as a base layer.

The only pro is that it does dry fast, and it's an adequate first step for a makeup routine if you aren't looking for a lot of moisturizing.

Ive been using this for 5 years now and have found this to be one of the most hydrating moisturizers. It does not have a strong smell and when applied feels incredibly silky and moisturizing. I apply this before doing my makeup and it has helped with my overall makeup application and skin clarity.

on 4/24/2016 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Since Clinique isn't cruelty-free, I won't repurchase this. But the product itself is solid. It feels fresh and clean on the skin, in comparison to moisturizers that are too thick and feel greasy. The downside to this is that I can only use this in summer when I don't have problems with dryness. The rest of the year, I have to wear something a bit more moisturizing, at least when I'm in western Europe.

This product is great! I have extremely dry fussy skin which breaks out, flakes, etc with the slightest irritation. I am constantly adjusting my skin care products to treat whatever mood my skin is in and winter is usually the most difficult time for me. This winter I have been using the Clinique Take The Day Off balm cleanser, the Take The Day Off eye makeup removed, Marcelle Micellar Water, followed by Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair with this overtop. This has worked so well! The other products are tried and true for me, and this moisturizer makes my skin soft and supple when I wake up in the morning and seems to have completed the product combination that has worked the best yet!

on 12/26/2015 2:26:00 PM

I love this product, however only in the summer months. I have dry skin which I find, like so many others, needs a strong moistureizer in the winter, when the air is that little crisper.

Yet, you cannot fail to go wrong with this and a little goes along way, its perfect for under for your sun kissed face. Or if you have constant skin this product will do a good job.

Its hydrating, cooling but very runny and the colour maybe of putting to some, but easily applied and dries fast.

on 4/27/2015 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Yet another product that I don't understand the hype over. If you have dry skin, save your money. I have been trying this out for over a week and every time I wear it, my skin feels hydrated for the first few seconds I apply it, but that quickly goes away. Any time I wear it under make up, my make up separates so badly in dry patches all over my face. And I know this is due to the moisturizer. I have also tried the dramatically different lotion, and was not impressed by either formula. I should've known this wasn't worth the money because just by looking at the ingredients you can see it's a boring formula for the amount of money you spend. You can definitely get a better bang for your buck.