CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

This is awful!!! It made me get huge blind pimples under my skin, about the size of a dime. Caused my skin to peel. Caused my skin to burn. I used it for 2 weeks, and it’s been over a month trying to get it back to normal. I would never recommend this ever!

on 11/4/2018 10:27:00 PM

used 2 or more bottles, good one

J'adore ça. Je l'ai utilisé en petites quantités comme une couche de fond et en grandes quantités comme une crème de nuit pour la meilleure partie de 5 ans comme je l'ai vu ma peau passer de très grasse à sec chronique . Ne me éclate, n'a pas d'odeur, pas brillant blanc ou pigment. J'utilise la bouteille squeezy parce que je trouve la pompe est bouché. Ma seule plainte. je vous le recommande

on 10/6/2018 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

overall: 6/10

This is a good moisturiser for oily skin. If you have dry skin like I do you may need to layer it with another product (I use oil on top). It sits well under makeup and isn't fragranced which is good. You get heaps of product for the price. My one complaint is that it can be hard to get the product out of the pump as it is too large to hold in the hand and pump onto the finger. That's so minor though. I have gone through a couple of these and I will continue to repurchase.

on 10/1/2018 2:01:00 PM

Love the Gel! It’s lightweight and versatile counterpart to Clinique’s acclaimed Moisturizing Lotion. Just as effective; great for daily use ! Ideal for combination skin tones!

I used the original DDML for years, got away from it, recently returned. I currently own a bottle of the revised version of the original, and this gel. My skin is combination but much more dry than it used to be. Still, I'm oilier in the summer and I thought this would be the ideal summertime moisturizer. For me, it imparts little to no moisture and in fact leaves me feeling dryer. I've found if I use it on top of the Clinique hydrating spray (pink bottle) the two work together a bit but not well enough that I'd ever consider purchasing it again. I think it's probably better for people with more significant oil control concerns.

Having acne-prone and sensitive skin, this is my holy-grail moisturiser that does not cause breakouts. A safe choice that hydrates sufficiently for oily skin though it would be insufficient for drier skin types. I use this with tretinoin and differin to counter the dryness.

on 8/24/2018 2:23:00 AM

I LOVE this. I can get an oily tzone and I find that using the one for oily and combo skin moisturisers whilst keeping it matte. I don’t think it is bad value for money as it does make my skin feel so soft. I always repurchase. Would thoroughly recommend.

This is my HG moisturizer, and I end up regretting it when I stray to try something else. Anything heavier, and I’m an oil slick, anything lighter and my face is flake city. Perfect for my combination skin!

on 8/16/2018 11:43:00 PM

This is my day moisturiser for the past 3 months or so. It's a great BASIC moisturiser for practically anyone with normal-oily prone skin... There's a slightly heavy-duty one for drier skin which is the cream formula I believe. I switched to this after my skin was acting up during my Diferin treatment.

It's scentless and does what a job a moisturiser should do- to moisturise! Nothing more nothing less. I like the fact that it's really simple, and doesn't make my skin in an oil slick by the end of the day.

If you're looking for added benefits (eg; brightening/hydration), just layer on a serum before that... and it should work really well with this moisturiser. I would repurchase!