Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

I have been using this for years. A very good basic moisturiser that works for my combination rosacea skin. Doesn't break me out and keeps my skin hydrated too.

on 7/3/2017 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My acne prone skin did not like this. It gave my skin glow but along came 2-3 breakouts on second day. I wanted this to work :(

on 7/2/2017 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

been struggling to find a good moisturizer since i always go to dermatologist for almost 8 years. now i wanna try the otc products that doesn't break me out (my skin is very sensitive and acne prone, even the humidity such as too hot or too cold could makes me broke out badly) and i came across clinique counter. the BA said it's gentle enough and won't make my skin looks oilier. been tried for at least 3 months and the results is great, the only downside is the price is on the higher side. but considering the quality and you only need a pea amount of size for every usage, i think it worth every penny. sure i will be repurchase

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

NW45 woc with combination skin (mostly normal with oily t zone).

This gel has been my holy grail daily moisturizer for about a year now. It is lightweight, smooth and moisturizing! It absorbs quickly and doesnt have a noticeable scent. One pump covers my face so a bottle lasts a very long time!

Mixed this with sunscreen (sun bum). No problem.
Mixed this with tinted moisturizer (nars). No problem.
Mixed this with matte and dewy foundations (nars). No problem.

In winter, I do find myself layering with a thicker cream to catch extra dryness - but Im perfectly okay with that.

Havent found anything better!

I love the pump on this. The moisturizer itself is effective but not perfect. Sometimes, I feel like my tzone is too oily while my cheeks, which get very dry in the winter, are still flaky. I also wish there was SPF in it because between my acne cream, this moisturizer and SPF, I'm wearing 3 layers and that's all before makeup.

on 6/18/2017 8:29:00 PM

Not bad. But this is not right for my skin. It makes my skin sticky when I put it on. I gave this to my friend and she loves it

on 6/18/2017 10:19:00 AM

I am on my first week of using this . I bought it as I wanted a moisturiser to layer over my retionol treatment and this had a nice texture . I apply this over my eye area and so far no irritation . It has a good texture and I can even wear it on the day although I have combi skin . As a moisturiser for night , I don't think this is hydrating enough . I have to use six pumps and still I feel my face is dry . I don't think the retionol treatment is drying me out , but it's not moisturising Tio. Will try the dry skin next time .

I think Clinique really nailed it with their dramatically different moisturizing series. I have both the lotion and gel formula and I love them for different seasons. I typically use the moisturizing lotion in winter and the moisturizing gel during other seasons, where my skin starts to get slightly oilier.

The gel formulation is not as moisturizing as the lotion formula as it is catered more towards people with combo to oily skin like me. Perviously I dreaded applying moisturizer as other formulas always left a tacky feeling that I hated. This formula is perfect for people with oily skin who isn't too fond of regular moisturizers. It leaves absolutely no tacky feeling after application and creates such a smooth canvas for makeup application. I sometimes skip primer when I'm using this moisturizer because it helps my makeup glide on much easier.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

The reason why this product did not get 5 lippies from me is because the moisturizing properties are less than most comparative products. It does go on smoothly and sinks in quickly. There is no discernible scent, which is nice since I like my moisturizers pretty neutral in that regard. This product has not caused any breakouts on my sensitive, oily skin whatsoever. I would say it's a solid, lightweight moisturizer for those who do not need something particularly rich or who do not have particularly dry skin.

on 5/11/2017 10:54:00 AM

This is a great product to put under your makeup