CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by age: 36-43
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.7

This was one of the first true skincare products I used growing up. I always found the lotion a bit too greasy as I have combination skin. It's more oily than dry but it is definitely dry around my nose and chin. The gel is perfect for me I use this daily and multiple times when I'm not wearing makeup. I love this gel because it gives me the perfect amount of moisture, This helps balance my oily and dry patches. It also leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I have never broken out from this either. The price is great so I bought the jumbo size and I like that it's affordable and hygienic,

This also makes a nice primer base, it has so many functions than just a moisturizer. I'm so happy I came back to this product.

on 8/24/2018 2:23:00 AM

I LOVE this. I can get an oily tzone and I find that using the one for oily and combo skin moisturisers whilst keeping it matte. I don’t think it is bad value for money as it does make my skin feel so soft. I always repurchase. Would thoroughly recommend.

This is my HG moisturizer, and I end up regretting it when I stray to try something else. Anything heavier, and I’m an oil slick, anything lighter and my face is flake city. Perfect for my combination skin!

on 5/4/2018 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I concur with another reviewer who said this will make you look older in a week! It actually felt as though it was leaching moisture from my skin and made me look worse than If I hadn’t moisturized at all! Big disappointment and I ordered this online from Sephora so it wasn’t cheap. Pretty packaging though but useless to my combo skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My everyday daytime moisturizer. It’s efficient, doesn’t break me out, and soaks in quickly. Cons- it smells kinda weird (but that fades quickly) and it’s pretty boring. But it gets the job done well enough that I usually repurchase when I run out.

on 2/15/2018 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, but I didn't care for the gel. It has silicone in it, which always makes me break out. The texture is nice and light. It doesn't contain fragrance, and per ounce it's very affordable. If your oily to combination, without any sensitivity to silicones, you will probably love this. I, however, prefer the DDML+, which doesn't have silicones and is more hydrating than the gel version.

on 2/14/2018 3:00:00 PM

I never actually bought this gel but I have tried it in a small sample size & it was just ok Bc lately I have been getting some dry patches on my face! It's just ok but still doesn't feel hydrating enough but it's sufficient I did like the scent of this! This moisturizer is definitely much better than the Ddl for dry skin! it's more appropriate for oily combo skin types! But I actually love ❤️ their old discontinued skin texture lotion from years ago when Clinique realized their ddl wasn't appropriate for oily skins I actually really miss their skin texture lotion Bc it hydrated much better & was more soothing than their new yellow gel formula! & the lotion smelled really fresh! Like chamomile tea ☕️ the gel has a similar scent but much less

on 11/29/2017 12:41:00 AM

Love love love! I have normal/dry skin and this is the perfect daytime moisturizer for me. It plays well with all my foundations without adding a heavy layer. I tried the lotion version and that I did not like because I felt it was too heavy. This one is perfect. I get the big size bottle and it last me about 8months maybe even longer. One pump ia enough for my whole face and the price is great. I will continue to purchase.

on 11/28/2017 4:58:00 PM

Looking at the ingredient list...it is like big yikes! Why is even this product with old-school ingredients on Clinique line? No wonder this product does not do anything! Really do not get the hype over this product!

on 9/22/2017 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I buy the travel sizes at Sephora because they're cheap so the packaging down score refers to that tube packaging. It isn't that great.
DDMG is pretty good. So far it hasn't caused any irritation or breakouts. I've just finished a small travel sized tube and I'm going to repurchase. Update in one month.