Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 3/25/2017 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

it truly made a different to my skin after one night used. my skin's super dry but also oily and not bright after a 7-day trip aboard. but after one night, my skin feel so full of water and it also reduces oil from my skin. ( sorry for bad english )

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've gone through about 4-5 bottles of this stuff! Liquid gold in my sensitive combo-skin opinion !! It's just the right amount of hydration for my face for the day. I use it when I'm not wearing makeup and also under makeup as well. Sinks in fast and leaves my skin feeling soft and comfortable. No oily feeling and no sitting on my skin for a long time like other moisturizers. This probably won't hydrate dry skin as Clinique has the other formulas for that type of skin. I try to buy this at Nordstroms during the anniversary sale since they offer it in a 6.7 oz size with other skincare goodies in a set. It's an amazing deal. This will always be my go to for daytime.

on 2/28/2017 8:48:00 PM

I've been using this for almost 3 months and I'm pretty happy with this. It has not caused any breakouts and has helped my problems areas.

For reference, I have very oily skin in addition to having some dry spots(mainly on my chin,temples, and under eyes) and my skin is also sensitive. I'm very skeptical when it comes to new skincare because I dread the idea of causing breakouts after.

But this works extremely well. Has a very faint scent that immediately dissipates after rubbing into your skin. I typically use 2-3 pumps for my face and neck depending on how dry I'm feeling. Absorbs into the skin very well and doesn't leave a greasy residue.

Definitely recommend! (although it is very pricey)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've never felt my skin feel THIS soft after applying a moisturizer. I have oily skin and it doesn't add anything but healthy, light moisture. When applied at night, other moisturizers would leave me with a greasy mess in the morning, but with this I wake up with perfect soft, surprisingly fresh looking skin. A little goes a long way, so while it's pricey and doesn't look like much, it will last you longer than you think. The consistency is a mix between a light moisturizer and a gel, feels refreshing and my skin swiftly and happily soaks it up! I think this would be great for all skin types!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I purchased the 4.2oz pump bottle from Sephora and have been using it for about two weeks.
I use about three pumps on my face and neck every morning and night.
The pump bottle is simple yet cute, clean, effective. I'm sure you could even use a mini silicone spatula to get every last bit from the bottle toward the end if you're concerned about that ... a little more time consuming, but every drop counts!
Very mild, subtle fragrance which I find to be refreshing and clean. Absorbs quickly and completely while making my skin SUPER silky, smooth, and supple -- I've noticed a definite difference in my skin since I started using it. Doesn't do much to control my oil throughout the day, but it doesn't cause any excess oil production either. Hasn't caused any irritation or breakouts. Very affordable considering it's only slightly more expensive than, or even on par with, the drug store varieties per ounce. Compared to other high end moisturizers, it's a steal.
It works wonderfully and it's not completely out of my budget. I think I'll stick with it!

on 2/1/2017 2:52:00 PM

This is a perfect moisturizer for dry skin and if you have dry patches on your face this lotion can save your life.This is pretty cute and the price is quite fair for the product

on 1/3/2017 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was my foray into the world of skincare (I started when I was 20 y/o—5 years ago). After just a few weeks of daily use, I noticed my oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin get smoother and more supple—that's how I knew this product worked for me. It also didn't break me out, which is always a plus!

Don't expect too much from this, though, as it doesn't have any special star ingredient or antioxidant that most moisturizers today have. It may be average compared to others, but it does what it claims to do, which is to provide all-day hydration for oily-skinned people and makes skin look fresh. I'm not sure how fast it absorbs on others, but it does take at least two minutes or more to fully absorb before I apply my sunscreen (I use this as my day moisturizer, I use a more ingredient-packed one at night)

I tried other day moisturizers after being faithful to this for 4 years, but I realized it's the only one that really smoothen my skin, which is why I decided to buy the big pump bottle this year.

HG status for me! I highly recommend it!

on 12/31/2016 4:05:00 AM

I like the gel formulation of this much better than the lotion. My skin just drinks this in, but I use it in combination with a serum or other light moisturizer as it isn't the most hydrating or plumping formula. I think it works wonderfully underneath makeup but would suggest you let it dry for at least 5 mins before applying foundation.

on 12/29/2016 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OMG. HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND WOW.
OIL PRODUCTION = DIMINISHED.
this is the only moisturizer that helps prevent oil production through out the day. I mean WOW. By 10 pm, I am still pretty flawless. The price is pretty okay for what it is doing. I would definitely repurchase. Oily girls-- PLEASE give this a try. Sometimes your foundation is good but moisturizer is wrong. I was about to change my foundation bc i could not deal with the oilyness. This has allowed me to keep the foundation I want and keep away the shine! Super amazing.
This is a good time to buy because they usually have the huge 6 oz size for a good price around the holidays.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG alert!!!! I'd been using the DDML for many years until the oil-free gel came out. This is the perf moisturizer for using after Clinique toner & cleanser. My skin has needed a bit of a change it'd been a little lack luster so I got cadaulie sorbet to try for the colder weather now that is winter where I live. I think Clinique has the best moisturizers esp if u want to address a specific need (e.g. This comes in cream for dry skin; DDML for normal/combo & the gel for oily/acne prone skin). The 3 step can be totally tweaked to be what's the unconventional I use 1.0 clarifying "lotion" (why do they insist on calling these lotion?!) it is alcohol free & has salicylic acid or #1 (traditionally for dry skin but is gentler than #2 less alcohol). Liquid soap for oily skin, bar soap for oily skin, 1.0 astringent & dramatically different gel (w eye depuffer) are my evday skincare HG. DDMG is lightweight non greasy fast absorbed & has never broken me out. I'm just starting to experiment w other (non-DS) brands. this makes clean & clear not so good unless ur on an extreme budget, a teen or have no Clinique counters or can't order online. I think this would be suitable for most teens skincare needs too. It is $14 for 1oz iirc & I prefer the tube packaging, it lets you get every drop out & this frugal gal wants to waste none. I've repurchased countless times I hope they never D.C. this becoz it is seriously amazing for oily skin, it's a myth that oily skin doesn't need moisturizer it just needs the right kind (something light, noncomedogenic, & oil free that won't suffocate it nor clog pores/won't exacerbate nor cause acne).