CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

J'adore ça. Je l'ai utilisé en petites quantités comme une couche de fond et en grandes quantités comme une crème de nuit pour la meilleure partie de 5 ans comme je l'ai vu ma peau passer de très grasse à sec chronique . Ne me éclate, n'a pas d'odeur, pas brillant blanc ou pigment. J'utilise la bouteille squeezy parce que je trouve la pompe est bouché. Ma seule plainte. je vous le recommande

on 10/1/2018 2:01:00 PM

Love the Gel! It’s lightweight and versatile counterpart to Clinique’s acclaimed Moisturizing Lotion. Just as effective; great for daily use ! Ideal for combination skin tones!

Having acne-prone and sensitive skin, this is my holy-grail moisturiser that does not cause breakouts. A safe choice that hydrates sufficiently for oily skin though it would be insufficient for drier skin types. I use this with tretinoin and differin to counter the dryness.

on 8/24/2018 2:23:00 AM

I LOVE this. I can get an oily tzone and I find that using the one for oily and combo skin moisturisers whilst keeping it matte. I don’t think it is bad value for money as it does make my skin feel so soft. I always repurchase. Would thoroughly recommend.

This is my HG moisturizer, and I end up regretting it when I stray to try something else. Anything heavier, and I’m an oil slick, anything lighter and my face is flake city. Perfect for my combination skin!

on 8/16/2018 11:43:00 PM

This is my day moisturiser for the past 3 months or so. It's a great BASIC moisturiser for practically anyone with normal-oily prone skin... There's a slightly heavy-duty one for drier skin which is the cream formula I believe. I switched to this after my skin was acting up during my Diferin treatment.

It's scentless and does what a job a moisturiser should do- to moisturise! Nothing more nothing less. I like the fact that it's really simple, and doesn't make my skin in an oil slick by the end of the day.

If you're looking for added benefits (eg; brightening/hydration), just layer on a serum before that... and it should work really well with this moisturiser. I would repurchase!

on 1/3/2018 10:35:00 AM

I'm using this product for many years now and I'm still madly in love with this product. I have after cleansing a very dry skin. This gel gets rid of any discomfort. It sinks into the skin very quickly and leaves a very moisturized skin. My make up sits beautifully on my skin. Even at the end of the day, when my t-zone is quite oily, my skin feels moisturized and not greasy. I do try different moisturizers time to time, but this one really gets the job done. I use it mostly in winter, but works as good in summer. You have this gel in a bottle but als in a tube. I prefer the tube. Less weight and easier to get all the product out.

on 11/29/2017 12:41:00 AM

Love love love! I have normal/dry skin and this is the perfect daytime moisturizer for me. It plays well with all my foundations without adding a heavy layer. I tried the lotion version and that I did not like because I felt it was too heavy. This one is perfect. I get the big size bottle and it last me about 8months maybe even longer. One pump ia enough for my whole face and the price is great. I will continue to purchase.

on 11/5/2017 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I adore this. I've been using it in small amounts as a primer and in copious amounts as a night cream for the better part of 5 years as I've seen my skin go from quite oily to chronically dry (hello 30s!). Never breaks me out, has no smell, no white sheen or pigment. I use the squeezy bottle because I found the pump gets clogged. My only complaint.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this moisturizer. BIG DIFFERENCE from the other yellow moisturizer from Clinique. It is light weight and doesn't contribute to break out. My oily skin feels hydrated and comfortable all day.