CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by age: 36-43
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.7

i agree with the first reviewer's opinion. i was on vacation in new york last week, i went into lord and taylor on 5th ave, i just can's help it when i saw this oil free moisturizing gel, i got one and i love it, it only 11$ us, i think i am hooked with this nice and light moisturizer gel.
by the way, i am from toronto canada, this is my first time in new york, i think i am falling in love with new york, i will go back to new york soon for shopping and dining.

I LOVE NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 7/30/2004 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff. It reminds me of the Moisture Surge hydrator but in a pump bottle, which in my opinion is a more sanitary option.

I am a 40-ish LLL with mild acne and rosacea, and I consequently must be very careful in what I use as a facial moisturizer. So far this moisturizer has dovetailed nicely with my current routine of Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash and Proactiv Glycolic Toner (only).

The gel has a light fragrance that disappears almost immediately. My skin felt soft, smooth and matte after I applied it. No greasies, even after 8 or so hours, but I definitely didn't feel dry, scratchy or under-moisturized, either. I will buy it again. ***UPDATE*** Too drying for me, so I've gone off of it. Only for those with skin that's on the oilier side. Still worth 5 lippies, though, just because of the overall product quality.

on 8/30/2004 5:44:00 PM

I thought this might be a nice alternative to DDF ultra lite moisturizing dew but I was wrong. I have combination skin and this left my skin dry and flaky in the summertime. I couldn't image using this in the winter.

on 9/20/2004 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I have oily skin and this makes my skin look matte all day while providing needed hydration. The ingredient list is really impressive, and for $11.00 for 1.7 ounces this is the best value offered from the Estee Lauder family.

on 1/21/2005 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

OK, now that I know how to use this, it is my absolute HG! I used to think that it wasn't moisturizing enough for my dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. But, now that I understand the purpose of the 3 step system--i.e., as a baseline treatment that sometimes requires the use of an additional moisturizer--I use it with Moisture Surge Extra, and that combo keeps my skin perfectly soft and moist. No redness or irritation, either!

If you have your doubts about this product, go to your Clinique counter and learn how to use it properly. It will layer beautifully with another moisturizer if you're feeling too dry.

on 4/14/2005 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

A friend of mine swears by Dramatically Different lotion I prefer the gel. It's not as creamy, is fragrance free which I luv. ( I want my fragrance to be the top note, not my lotions or cosmetics)Because my main concern for any new product is non-irritating this moisturizing gel is a keeper!

Wow! What a huge improvement over the original, very oily residue lotion. This is great for my normal to oily skin. Leaves it soft, smooth and with just the right balance of moisturizer and absolutely NO greasy residue. Awesome stuff! One of the great Clinique improved products.

on 6/2/2005 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

itch, itch, itch. That's what my face did after using this product.

on 6/6/2005 8:11:00 PM

Here we have a case of I wouldn't buy it again for myself, but my husband likes it quite well.

When I used the gel, it stung my face, like it had alot of alcohol or something in it - felt terrible, not at all something I want to repeat.

on 10/23/2005 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I guess I do not have to say much b/c of all the rave reviews here already. This is a really nice, light, yet moisturizing lotion. I have combo. skin and it moisturizes my dry cheeks and does not make my oily T-zone break-out. It sinks in fast and leaves a matte finish. I took off 1 extra lippie b/c I am waiting for Clinique to add SPF, then it would be a 4 out of 5!