Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

1 review

on 9/18/2007 6:56:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

Well, this summer I have loved the DDMG. My skin has been terribly oily for some reason and this is the only moisturiser I can use that doesn't clog me up or make me shinier. I don't know if I'll continue using this in the winter months but I'm hoping I can.
I'm really impressed with the newer Clinique products. This gel and the liquid soaps are a great improvement on the original cleansing bar / DDML of my youth. Nothing makes my face feel (and stay) cleaner.