CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by age: 25-29
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.7

J'adore ça. Je l'ai utilisé en petites quantités comme une couche de fond et en grandes quantités comme une crème de nuit pour la meilleure partie de 5 ans comme je l'ai vu ma peau passer de très grasse à sec chronique . Ne me éclate, n'a pas d'odeur, pas brillant blanc ou pigment. J'utilise la bouteille squeezy parce que je trouve la pompe est bouché. Ma seule plainte. je vous le recommande

on 10/6/2018 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

overall: 6/10

This is a good moisturiser for oily skin. If you have dry skin like I do you may need to layer it with another product (I use oil on top). It sits well under makeup and isn't fragranced which is good. You get heaps of product for the price. My one complaint is that it can be hard to get the product out of the pump as it is too large to hold in the hand and pump onto the finger. That's so minor though. I have gone through a couple of these and I will continue to repurchase.

Having acne-prone and sensitive skin, this is my holy-grail moisturiser that does not cause breakouts. A safe choice that hydrates sufficiently for oily skin though it would be insufficient for drier skin types. I use this with tretinoin and differin to counter the dryness.

The CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is far and away much better than the original Yellow Moisturizing Lotion, which is still not quite state of the art, but at least the first few ingredients aren't just water, petroleum, and mineral oil. This Gel Version sinks into skin much better, which is probably why Clinique states that this gel version is more geared toward those with oily skin. My more detailed review video can be seen here:

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

For me, this product does not work at all. It was such a waste of money (and time). It caused me to break out heavily just after a day of application. I thought it would be gone if I kept using it, but the acne just went worse than ever. So I finally stopped using it after a month. But I guess it's just because of my skin condition. Most of the products I put on my face will either cause me to break out or trigger my eczema and psoriasis.

Been using this for years on my slightly oily skin.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

NW45 woc with combination skin (mostly normal with oily t zone).

This gel has been my holy grail daily moisturizer for about a year now. It is lightweight, smooth and moisturizing! It absorbs quickly and doesnt have a noticeable scent. One pump covers my face so a bottle lasts a very long time!

Mixed this with sunscreen (sun bum). No problem.
Mixed this with tinted moisturizer (nars). No problem.
Mixed this with matte and dewy foundations (nars). No problem.

In winter, I do find myself layering with a thicker cream to catch extra dryness - but Im perfectly okay with that.

Havent found anything better!

on 4/14/2017 4:53:00 PM

I have used so many moisturizers. Like so so many... and I absolutely love this one! Somewhere in the past I've tried the lotion+ and I hated it. It broke me out so bad and was way to oily like on my skin. I have combination dry skin and I was an it worried that this gel formula would not be moisturizing enough on the dry areas. Surprisingly it is moisturizing enough on the dry areas. My entire skin care routine is everything Clinique and the only thing I regret is not doing so earlier. This stuff is not crazy expensive nor cheap, but a little goes a long way. It leaves my skin glowing, healthy looking and the best part is that it doesn't break me out in any area. Will definitely repurchase!

on 4/5/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Holy Grail Facial moisturiser

This is hands down the best facial moisturiser I have ever tried for my sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. My skin type is combination dry; oily in the T- zone, slightly drier on the cheeks and very dry on the chin. Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing gel is my holy grail facial moisturiser. It has the perfect consistency and is fragrance free which I love. It is light weight yet provides the perfect moisture that my skin needs and sinks into my skin effortlessly upon application. I can wear this moisturiser throughout the whole day without getting greasy and it makes my face look and feel so fresh and clean. It is the perfect facial moisturiser for my sensitive skin that is acne prone due to the absence of fragrance and its light weight consistency respectively. Definately 5 thumbs up from me for this moisturiser. I am yet to find a facial moisturiser that can outperform this moisturiser. It is simply the best!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Just started using this product. I have oily combination skin and lately it feels as if my t zone oiliness has been reversed where my t zone is dry and the rest of my face is oily. I got a sample size from Sephora and as soon as I put it on, it absorbed easily and effortlessly. My skin feels supple and hydrated but not heavy. I do have to apply a bit more in some of the drier spots but that is okay. I wore this product for a whole day and toward the end of the day I would say to add more or do what I do and just wash or rinse your face and reapply and you're good to go!.