Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great basic moisturiser that hydrates my skin, isn't greasy and doesn't break me out. The pump packaging is great and the product is really good value for money as you get a lot of it. There are other moisturisers I prefer but I will buy this again if I want a cheaper option, as the others are much more expensive

on 6/18/2017 8:29:00 PM

Not bad. But this is not right for my skin. It makes my skin sticky when I put it on. I gave this to my friend and she loves it

After using the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion I realized my skin was getting more oily than usual so I went to my local Clinique store to see what I was doing wrong, it was then that I found out I was using the wrong product for my skin type. So, I bought the gel version, and I immediately saw a difference. My skin wasn't oily anymore, and instead felt smooth and hydrated - it even became brighter and more healthy-looking. I'm currently on my second 125mL bottle, and I know I will by a third and fourth bottle.

on 2/28/2017 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for almost 3 months and I'm pretty happy with this. It has not caused any breakouts and has helped my problems areas.

For reference, I have very oily skin in addition to having some dry spots(mainly on my chin,temples, and under eyes) and my skin is also sensitive. I'm very skeptical when it comes to new skincare because I dread the idea of causing breakouts after.

But this works extremely well. Has a very faint scent that immediately dissipates after rubbing into your skin. I typically use 2-3 pumps for my face and neck depending on how dry I'm feeling. Absorbs into the skin very well and doesn't leave a greasy residue.

Definitely recommend! (although it is very pricey)

on 2/1/2017 2:52:00 PM

This is a perfect moisturizer for dry skin and if you have dry patches on your face this lotion can save your life.This is pretty cute and the price is quite fair for the product

Leaves skin feeling greasy and does not absorb well. with such a high price point too! would not buy again.

on 10/8/2016 10:53:00 AM

This is my holy grail moisturizer! As a person with combination skin, I find that this isn't moisturizing enough for winter nights, but is perfect for summer nights or year-round mornings. It's lightweight and absorbs into the skin very quickly. My skin feels super smooth after putting this on. It is also perfect underneath makeup as you don't have to wait forever for it to dry. Since it's a gel formula, it provides just enough moisture for the skin and isn't tacky at all. However, if you have super dry skin and is looking for something that will give your skin all the moisture, this is not the one for you.

on 5/28/2016 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My skin type: Dehydrated, but oily skin (especially my T-zone, my cheeks are normal)

Review:
I would only recommend this product to people with very oily to oily skin. The product itself was pleasant. It is scentless, absorbs quickly, has a hygienic pump packaging and is easily to apply. However, my cheeks felt tight after using this product. My pores also became a bit larger as a result of the dryness in my cheeks. The plus point is that product works relatively well on my oily t-zone, which reflects well on it as a moisturiser for oily skin. If you have combination skin with dry areas, you should probably stay away from this product.

Summary:
+ Good for oily skin (oil free, too!)
+ Easy to apply
+ No fragrance (Suitable for sensitive skin)

- Not moisturising enough for dehydrated/ dry areas of skin

Would not repurchase because it is not good for my skin type.

on 2/18/2016 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This moisturizer made my skin broke out so much! My skin is the WORST it has ever been. I wanted to try new skin care products and this happened to be one of them. Over the course of trying a series of new skin products I thought the other things were making me breakout (like face wash, toner, etc,) I kept returning and buying other products, I even changed my foundation!!! but NOOO! It was this moisturizer this whole time! I was so disappointed because I heard this moisturizer works extremely well for oily skin and the name of the moisturizer seemed convincing ( DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT). I was even more disappointed that this wasn't one of the first things I got rid of! I used it for nearly a month now and my face has numerous amounts of tiny bumpy pimples across my face. I saw no difference in oil production at all. BUT whatever doesn't work for me might work for you....

on 2/7/2016 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product did not work for me. It felt refreshing on my skin and it did sink in well but it dramatically irritated my eyes. This is an issue I have with most clinique products. Also for £30 I expected this product to do something more than just moisturize my face, I get the same effect from my £3 Nivea moisturizer.
I would advise people not to waste their money on this and buy a drug store moisturizer that does the same job.