Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

I have dry combo skin and this was a little lacking. Its okay, nothing fantastic but i feel for the price you should get more out of it. My skin gets so dry and i apply moisturiser frequently like after i wash off my makeup i have to apply this again. I feel this is a good day time moisturiser but i think i'm gonna need something more hydrating for the night as i sleep under air conditioning.

on 10/8/2016 10:53:00 AM

This is my holy grail moisturizer! As a person with combination skin, I find that this isn't moisturizing enough for winter nights, but is perfect for summer nights or year-round mornings. It's lightweight and absorbs into the skin very quickly. My skin feels super smooth after putting this on. It is also perfect underneath makeup as you don't have to wait forever for it to dry. Since it's a gel formula, it provides just enough moisture for the skin and isn't tacky at all. However, if you have super dry skin and is looking for something that will give your skin all the moisture, this is not the one for you.

on 5/28/2016 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My skin type: Dehydrated, but oily skin (especially my T-zone, my cheeks are normal)

Review:
I would only recommend this product to people with very oily to oily skin. The product itself was pleasant. It is scentless, absorbs quickly, has a hygienic pump packaging and is easily to apply. However, my cheeks felt tight after using this product. My pores also became a bit larger as a result of the dryness in my cheeks. The plus point is that product works relatively well on my oily t-zone, which reflects well on it as a moisturiser for oily skin. If you have combination skin with dry areas, you should probably stay away from this product.

Summary:
+ Good for oily skin (oil free, too!)
+ Easy to apply
+ No fragrance (Suitable for sensitive skin)

- Not moisturising enough for dehydrated/ dry areas of skin

Would not repurchase because it is not good for my skin type.

on 2/18/2016 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This moisturizer made my skin broke out so much! My skin is the WORST it has ever been. I wanted to try new skin care products and this happened to be one of them. Over the course of trying a series of new skin products I thought the other things were making me breakout (like face wash, toner, etc,) I kept returning and buying other products, I even changed my foundation!!! but NOOO! It was this moisturizer this whole time! I was so disappointed because I heard this moisturizer works extremely well for oily skin and the name of the moisturizer seemed convincing ( DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT). I was even more disappointed that this wasn't one of the first things I got rid of! I used it for nearly a month now and my face has numerous amounts of tiny bumpy pimples across my face. I saw no difference in oil production at all. BUT whatever doesn't work for me might work for you....

on 2/7/2016 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product did not work for me. It felt refreshing on my skin and it did sink in well but it dramatically irritated my eyes. This is an issue I have with most clinique products. Also for £30 I expected this product to do something more than just moisturize my face, I get the same effect from my £3 Nivea moisturizer.
I would advise people not to waste their money on this and buy a drug store moisturizer that does the same job.

on 1/24/2016 1:38:00 PM

The reputation of this product proceeds it. It made my combination skin oily and the only 'dramatically different' effect it had on my skin is that it broke me out! I did not find it moisturising and I expected a lot more from a product as expensive as this.
If you plan on buying this product, I recommend you try it out in store so that you don't end up wasting so much money.

on 1/23/2016 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Broke me out and did not moisturize. Somehow made my combination skin drier and oilier at the same time.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am completely in love with this product, I haven't got one bad word to say about it !!! If you have oily skin then this is such a nice product due to the fact that it's a gel. The moisturiser will not work as well.

It's such a soothing product, it almost has a cooling sensation. I firstly tried the 50ml tube and went though that very quickly because of how much I loved it, I then went back to my nearest Clinique counter and bought 2 big tubes! It's the only gel moisturiser I will ever use! Obsessed!!!!

on 12/26/2015 2:26:00 PM

I love this product, however only in the summer months. I have dry skin which I find, like so many others, needs a strong moistureizer in the winter, when the air is that little crisper.

Yet, you cannot fail to go wrong with this and a little goes along way, its perfect for under for your sun kissed face. Or if you have constant skin this product will do a good job.

Its hydrating, cooling but very runny and the colour maybe of putting to some, but easily applied and dries fast.

on 12/9/2015 7:05:00 PM

I have dry skin in the winter and acne-prone. I heard that the clinique dramatically different lotion was too rich and broke people out so I tried to steer clear of it. So I decided to give the gel a try even though it's targeted for oily/normal skin. It did nothing for my dry skin. The product sinks in so fast and I don't like the matte feeling for moisturizers. A good thing is that it didn't break me out and I like the pump . The smell is alright but the price is insane for what you get. $30? No thanks! I was very disappointed with this product.