LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.3

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is a really beautiful gentle toner, great if you have senstive skin and need something thats going to be gentle and not dry out your skin. The lush toners have no alcohol, so no horrible stinging or burning just soft lovely hydrated skin

on 9/19/2011 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I paid about 9 dollars for a travel size bottle which was a bit high for me if it is something that I haven't previously sampled. I honestly can't say if this product did me any good. I'm dealing with a severe picking habit and my skin is at its absolute worst so my skin is doomed no matter what I put on it right now. The product isn't paraben-free, so keep that in mind if that is something that is of concern for you. I would purchase again when my picking habit is maintained just to give it a fair trial. I can say that I loved the smell and it felt quite refreshing going on. For that alone, I think it's worth trying.

on 12/27/2009 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I dont really know what to rate this product because I dont really know WHAT its supposed to do to my face. I think its the cause of my face being uber dry but again, that could also be the SIMPLE cleansing lotion Im using, so Im not sure which is the culprit.

The bottle it comes in is really cute, the spray is cute too (though admitedly, I kinda flinch when im about to spray myself with it hah)

I cant say anything bad about this product becasue its generally not doing anything. I adore the smell of it, but I certainly didn't get it just to smell the product. i wont buy it again, Im going to look for a toner thats supposed to do something! =]