LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.4

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 7/7/2016 4:30:00 AM

i usually love Lush products, but unfortunately this toner let me down. As usual, the packing was cute and I love that it can be easily reused. The product was light and refreshing, and as per recommendation of the saleswoman could be applied over makeup without causing it to run. As a lover of earthy smells, this toner smelled lovely to me. Unfortunately, this toner didn't like my combination/oily skin, and every time I used it, regardless of the method of application (over or under foundation, with or without rubbing it into the skin, using pads or fingers or the spray as is) I broke out within a few hours of application. Will sadly not be repurchasing :(

on 5/17/2015 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

CURRENT LUSH ADDICTION! Oh do I adore this multi purpose toner! The smell is so calming and soothing! It makes my face SOOO soft. You spray it to a cotton ball to remove dirt and oils off your face (and it works amazing!) and your must your face if you are feeling dry or want to tighten your pores! My last two toners I was using were Elizabeth Arden (the pink bottle whatever that is) and clarins toning lotion and I much prefer this! It has the strength of an alcohol toner without all the harsh effects! I adore that I can use it three different ways and reap so many benefits if you are looking for a hydrating face spray or a good toner give this a go!

on 2/19/2015 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

EDIT: After using up this product....yep...no benefits at all. I can spray water...the same!

Smells nice, feels OK. I wanted to try something else from my usual Caudalie Grape water, but this do nothing for my skin...Will re-use the bottle though.

on 9/12/2014 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Made my skin tight and dry, clogged EVERY SINGLE PORE on my face, and I'm breaking out in places I never ever break out- I have very clear skin normally. the worst parts? Perfume and METHYLPARABEN. Wtf lush??? Seriously?? Poor choice...

on 9/5/2011 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Eau Roma Water is by far the best toner I have ever used! HG stuff here ladies! I used to use Aveda toner water that cost 3x's as much but recently tried this and I'm in love! I use this after washing my face w/Aqua Marina, and before I use Skin Drink. If you have dry skin, you will absolutely love this! My skin literally drinks this up and it's nice b/c it preps my skin before I apply my moisturizer. It has a nice rose/lavender scent to it too. I typically pump 4-5 squirts on my face. There's so many toners out there that are horrible for your skin. They contain alcohol and other stripping agents in them. If you've had bad luck w/a toner...try this, you will impressed. I will continue to purchase this!

on 3/27/2008 8:14:00 PM

I love this as it's really refreshing an has a great rose smell. Not sure if it does anything for me but I will definitely be buying it again!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Just love it, it freshens and cleans without irritating my skin

on 2/9/2008 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Overall: 4

Price: 3 (~$16.95/250 mL)

Packaging: 2

Buy again: yes

This is a toner made with rose water and lavender water, designed for dry/normal skin. I have normal-ish skin in the winter, and I'm extremely acne-prone to boot-- I feel like the anti-inflammatory properties of this magical potion help keep my skin looking and feeling gorgeous!

It comes in a 250 mL black spray bottle, very plain packaging. It's functional, but I kind of wish I could see through the bottle at least just a little, so I can tell when I'm running out!

I use this after I wash my face, prior to putting on Imperialis. I find that it really helps spread the moisturizer more easily, and aids absorption. The scent is actually quite faint, and fades away very quickly. I've been using it lately like a "normal" toner--- unscrewing the top, and using it with a cotton pad. Sometimes I'll follow up my makeup with a quick spray of this to make it less powdery.

My one complaint is that it tends to evaporate very quickly-- that may just be because of the dry air here though, so it might just be me. While I could probably get the same effect by spraying plain water of my face, I love this stuff. I just wish it weren't so expensive!