LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
LUSH Eau Roma Water

2.2

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

In my opinion this is more of a "luxury" product and not necessarily a necessity. On that note this is a very refreshing and relaxing toner. I like spraying this before bed because it's very calming and smells very nice. I have very oily skin and this doesn't do much to combat that, although I have noticed that if I use this every day it does calm my redness slightly and regulate my skin but it honestly doesn't do anything extra ordinary and I don't notice any significant results. I also like using this more as a refresher on a hot day (you can also spray this before makeup or afterwards to take away that powdery look). I also like using this on my eyeshadow brushes to wet them and intensify the pigment of my eyeshadow. Overall, if you have super oily or problematic skin this definitely won't do much to combat that - for that I do recommend the Tea Tree Oil Toner because it's amazing and actually controls my oil and cures my acne. As for this, she's nice to have but if you're looking for something to really transform your skin this probably isn't it. I do think that if you have dry/normal skin this will likely perform better as a skin care product for you than it would for us super oily gals.

on 1/25/2015 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Not a bad product but not incredibly fantastic either. Firstly, I was under the impression it would be mainly rosewater but it is actually more of a lavender water. Tbh, I don't notice any effect when I just spritz it on my face (as a daily face/makeup refresher).

HOWEVER, I do notice a difference when I spray this onto a cotton pad a few times, wipe it onto my face, and then apply moisturizer. My skin becomes much softer and smoother than with moisturizer alone. Bonus points if I exfoliate weekly.

Considering the price and the lavender, I wouldn't say it's worth a repurchase. I'll probably just purchase drugstore rosewater and see how that goes. Thanks for the bottle, though, LUSH.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to like this, but I can't! Why does Lush day it's natural, yet the product contains perfume! Yes, they have some essential oils in there with the lavendar and rose, which are fine, but perfume, especial on your face is a terrible idea - not only does it cause irritation and potential breakouts, the chemicals are dangerous. I would be ok with this, if they didn't claim to be natural!

on 8/6/2008 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This product made me and my bf break out like no other. Lesson learned.

on 5/13/2007 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a really nice toner if you know how to use it properly. It's very moisturizing and helps your mositurizer absorb all the way. After i cleanse my face I spray one palm two or three times then rub less than a pea sized amount of moisturizer between both palms. After that i gentley pat the mixture over my entire face and neck.
This toner is very mild and doesn't cause any irritation what so ever. On the downside....i really don't like the smell all that much. I'm looking forward to trying out the Breath of Fresh Air Toner.
UPDATE: Will never use this again. Loose the paraben then we're in business again.